This afternoon in prayer I heard that the Lord say, that as my people repent for that which they have done in this year, I shall release in this month of December, twelve keys so that they may be prepared and able to overcome in the days ahead. (2013) I am providing this “turning of captivity” for my people. Some will receive combinations of these keys, and others will receive the key that is most important for them in this hour. But lives will be changed and a rejoicing will come as this encouragement will be spoken upon the lips of my people as they testify what I shall do, says the Lord.
1. Recover and reclaim that which was lost and rightfully belongs to you.
2. Revive those things that seem to be lifeless and strengthen those things which remain.
3. Restore spiritually & naturally the mindset most vital for your growth potential.
4. Reorganize that which I am requiring you to review in your current plans, and goals for the preparation of the changes which are about to occur in 2013.
5. Recharge and rejuvenate your energy level in order to pick up from where you are now in order to get where you need to go.
6. Reconcile marriages and family relationships that the enemy tried to destroy within 2012.
7. Recall the things that need to be remembered and recall (call back those things) that were faulty.
8. Reboot systems so that you may be ready for the new things that I am bringing forth and to make sure that your assignments are in place for maximum output.
9. Receive those possessions that have been delayed, held back but are now being established with interest.
10. Restock all depleted items that have run out, so you will have them in the days beyond 2012.
11. Redo important things that I have spoken to you that you have discarded, so that you have what you need in your arsenal to assist you conquer and initiate all that will be presented before you.
12. Realign and reunite key people for key purposes at a key time for this key season.
Psalm 126: “When the Lord turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream. Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The Lord hath done great things for them. The Lord hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad. Turn again our captivity, O Lord, as the streams in the south. They that sow in tears shall reap in joy. He that goes forth and weeps, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him.”
Prophet Phyllis Ford of Phyllis Ford Ministries is called by God’s grace as a prophet to the nations; now in ministry for 27 years. With yearly and monthly Words, she and husband Apostle Miles release the Word of the Lord via their website. Her ministry emphasises the Watchman call and duty in governance, as she teaches prophetic schools of ministry, intercession and deliverance workshops and tours worldwide, speaking into the lives of ministry leaders, encouraging prayer, and releasing regional strategies.