Declarations & Decrees: We Are Watchful and Pay Heed to the Truth of the Gospel That We Will Not Drift Away!
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelation 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
- I decree and declare you OBSERVE JUSTICE and DO WHAT IS RIGHT for God’s/ Elohim’s SALVATION has come, His RIGHTEOUSNESS has been revealed.
HAPPY are you who do this, who GRASP FIRMLY on to God’s/ Elohim’s Way, who keep HOLY His Commands and keep yourselves from doing any evil.
- I decree and declare you who have been neglected and harmed, you who SEEK God/ Elohim and observe His Holy Days, you who choose what pleases Him and HOLD FAST to His COVENANT: in His House He will give you POWER and a greater name, He will give you an EVERLASTING NAME that will not be cut off.
- I decree and declare the Lord/ Adonai will bring His People, all who keep the Sabbath and HOLD FAST to His COVENANT, to His HOLY MOUNTAIN and make them JOYFUL in His House of Prayer; their burnt offerings and sacrifices will be accepted on His altar; for His HOUSE is called a HOUSE of PRAYER for all PEOPLES!
- I decree and declare we are WATCHFUL and PAY HEED to the things we have heard, so that we will not drift away.
Any who choose to ignore God’s GREAT DELIVERANCE will not escape God’s/ Elohim’s JUDGMENT.
For the Word of His spoken through Angels was binding, so that every violation and act of disobedience received it just reward.
- I decree and declare the DELIVERANCE first declared by the Lord/ Adonai, was confirmed to us by those who heard Him, while God/ Elohim also bore WITNESS to it with various SIGNS, WONDERS and MIRACLES, and with GIFTS of the HOLY SPIRIT/ RUACH HAKODESH which He distributed as He chose!
- I decree and declare God CONCERNS Himself with mankind; He WATCHES over them with much care.
God has made Jesus/ Yeshua, the Son of Man, a little lower than the angels, He CROWNED HIM with GLORY and HONOR, He has put EVERYTHING in SUBJECTION under His Feet.
- I decree and declare NOTHING is left unsubjected to Christ/ Messiah.
Although we don’t see everything subjected to Him, not yet; but we do see Jesus/ Yeshua now CROWNED with GLORY and HONOR because HE SUFFERED DEATH, so that by God’s GRACE He TASTED DEATH for ALL HUMANITY!
- I decree and declare God the Father, the Creator and Preserver of EVERYTHING, Who brings many children to GLORY, brought the INITIATOR of THEIR DELIVERANCE to the GOAL through sufferings.
For both Jesus/ Yeshua, who SETS People APART for God, and the ones being SET APART have a common origin – this is why HE IS NOT ASHAMED to call them brothers.
- I decree and declare through Christ’s/ Messiah’s DEATH and RESURRECTION, HE RENDERED INEFFECTIVE the one who had power over death, that is the Adversary, and thus SET FREE those who had been in bondage all their lives because of their fear of death.
- I decree and declare in every respect WE ARE LIKE HIS BROTHERS, so that HE might become a MERCIFUL and FAITHFUL High Priest in the Service of God, to make propitiation for the sins of the People.
Since He Himself suffered death, he is able to HELP those who are being tested now.
- I decree and declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“1 Thus says the Lord, “Preserve justice and do righteousness, for My salvation is about to come and My righteousness to be revealed. 2 “How blessed is the man who does this, and the son of man who takes hold of it; who keeps from profaning the sabbath, and keeps his hand from doing any evil.”
3 Let not the foreigner who has joined himself to the Lord say, “The Lord will surely separate me from His people.” nor let the eunuch say, “Behold, I am a dry tree.” 4 For thus says the Lord, “To the eunuchs who keep My sabbaths, and choose what pleases Me, and hold fast My covenant, 5 To them I will give in My house and within My walls a memorial, and a name better than that of sons and daughters; I will give them an everlasting name which will not be cut off. 6 “Also the foreigners who join themselves to the Lord, to minister to Him, and to love the name of the Lord, to be His servants, everyone who keeps from profaning the sabbath and holds fast My covenant; 7 Even those I will bring to My holy mountain and make them joyful in My house of prayer. Their burnt offerings and their sacrifices will be acceptable on My altar; for My house will be called a house of prayer for all the peoples.” 8 The Lord God, who gathers the dispersed of Israel, declares, “Yet others I will gather to them, to those already gathered.” Isaiah 56:1-8.
“1 For this reason we must pay much closer attention to what we have heard, so that we do not drift away from it. 2 For if the word spoken through angels proved unalterable, and every transgression and disobedience received a just penalty, 3 how will we escape if we neglect so great a salvation? After it was at the first spoken through the Lord, it was confirmed to us by those who heard, 4 God also testifying with them, both by signs and wonders and by various miracles and by gifts of the Holy Spirit according to His own will.
5 For He did not subject to angels the world to come, concerning which we are speaking. 6 But one has testified somewhere, saying, “What is man, that You remember him? Or the son of man, that You are concerned about him? 7 “You have made him for a little while lower than the angels; You have crowned him with glory and honor, and have appointed him over the works of Your hands; 8 You have put all things in subjection under his feet.” For in subjecting all things to him, He left nothing that is not subject to him. But now we do not yet see all things subjected to him.
9 But we do see Him who was made for a little while lower than the angels, namely, Jesus, because of the suffering of death crowned with glory and honor, so that by the grace of God He might taste death for everyone. 10 For it was fitting for Him, for whom are all things, and through whom are all things, in bringing many sons to glory, to perfect the author of their salvation through sufferings. 11 For both He who sanctifies and those who are sanctified are all from one Father; for which reason He is not ashamed to call them brethren, 12 saying, “I will proclaim Your name to My brethren, in the midst of the congregation I will sing Your praise.” 13 And again, “I will put My trust in Him.” And again, “Behold, I and the children whom God has given Me.”
14 Therefore, since the children share in flesh and blood, He Himself likewise also partook of the same, that through death He might render powerless him who had the power of death, that is, the devil, 15 and might free those who through fear of death were subject to slavery all their lives. 16 For assuredly He does not give help to angels, but He gives help to the descendant of Abraham. 17 Therefore, He had to be made like His brethren in all things, so that He might become a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make propitiation for the sins of the people. 18 For since He Himself was tempted in that which He has suffered, He is able to come to the aid of those who are tempted,” Hebrews 2:1-18.
~ Dawn Flores
Dawn Flores has been involved in the Lord’s ministry, in lay capacities, since 1971. Although faithfully attending congregations, volunteering and attending prayer meetings, and growing in her understanding of the Hebrew Scriptures, it wasn’t until 2015 that she began to receive greater revelations from the Lord. Throughout 2015 and 2016 Dawn’s networking throughout Washington, USA and British Columbia, Canada increased. She also started the Washington State Revival Network to facilitate communications between congregations, and encourage individuals to visit groups experiencing REVIVAL. In June 2017 the Lord began expanding Dawn’s ministry to the Nations: first into Africa, then India, Pakistan and Asian countries. Her heart is to reach those in the rural and less populated areas as well as the larger cities.
Dawn’s Facebook page, Synergy of the Ages – NW (Believers of the Most High God).
Blog: Synergy of the Ages – NW (An Appeal to Heaven).