Declarations & Decrees: You Are Bearing Fruit Consistent With Righteousness — Christ’s/ Messiah’s Word Dwells Richly Within You!
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelations 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
- I decree and declare you CLOTHE YOURSELVES WITH LOVE, which binds everything together perfectly, and let the PEACE/ SHALOM which comes from Christ/ Messiah be your Heart’s DECISION MAKER, for this is why you were called to be part of a single Body.
- I decree and declare you are THANKFUL as you let the WORD of Christ/ Messiah, in all its RICHNESS, live in you: you teach and counsel each other in all WISDOM and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with GRATITUDE to God in your Hearts.
- I decree and declare you are considered RIGHTEOUS by God because of your TRUST, so continue to have PEACE/ SHALOM with God through our Lord, Jesus Christ/ Yeshua Messiah. Through Christ/ Messiah you have GAINED ACCESS to this GRACE in which you stand; so BOAST about the HOPE of experiencing God’s GLORY!
- I decree and declare you will boast not only in God’s GLORY, but also in your troubles knowing that troubles produce ENDURANCE, endurance produces CHARACTER, and character produces HOPE; and this hope does not let you down, because God’s LOVE FOR YOU has already been poured out in your heart through the Holy Spirit/ Ruach HaKodesh who has been given to you.
- I decree and declare it is by the POWER of the Spirit, who works in us, that we CONFIDENTLY EXPECT our HOPE of attaining RIGHTEOUSNESS to be fulfilled.
When we are UNITED with Christ/ Jesus all that matters is our TRUSTING FAITHFULNESS expressing itself through LOVE.
- I decree and declare you were called to be FREE!
You will not allow that freedom to become an excuse for allowing your old nature to have its way.
Rather you SERVE one another in LOVE.
For the whole of the Law/ Torah is summed up in this one sentence: LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF!
- I decree and declare you RUN YOUR LIVES BY THE SPIRIT and so you do not want to do what your old nature wants.
Since it is through the Spirit that you have LIFE, let it also be through the Spirit that you order your lives day by day.
- I decree and declare the Fruit of the Spirit is LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, KINDNESS, GOODNESS, FAITHFULNESS, HUMILITY, and SELF-CONTROL. Nothing in the Law/Torah stands against these things.
- I decree and declare you always treat others as you would like them to treat you; this sums up the teaching of the Law/ Torah and the Prophets.
- I decree and declare you go in through the NARROW GATE: it is a narrow gate and a HARD ROAD that LEADS TO LIFE, and only a few find it.
Beware of false prophets; they come to you wearing sheep’s clothing, but underneath they are hungry wolves. You will recognize them by their fruit.
- I decree and declare every healthy tree produces GOOD FRUIT, but a poor tree produces bad fruit.
A Healthy tree cannot bear bad fruit, or a poor tree good fruit.
You will recognize them by their fruit.
- I decree and declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“14 Beyond all these things put on love, which is the perfect bond of unity. 15 Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body; and be thankful. 16 Let the word of Christ richly dwell within you, with all wisdom teaching and admonishing one another with psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with thankfulness in your hearts to God. 17 Whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through Him to God the Father,” Colossians 3:14-17.
“1 Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, 2 through whom also we have obtained our introduction by faith into this grace in which we stand; and we exult in hope of the glory of God. 3 And not only this, but we also exult in our tribulations, knowing that tribulation brings about perseverance; 4 and perseverance, proven character; and proven character, hope; 5 and hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out within our hearts through the Holy Spirit who was given to us,” Colossians 3:14-17.
“5 For we through the Spirit, by faith, are waiting for the hope of righteousness. 6 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision means anything, but faith working through love……
…….. 13 For you were called to freedom, brethren; only do not turn your freedom into an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another. 14 For the whole Law is fulfilled in one word, in the statement, “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.” 15 But if you bite and devour one another, take care that you are not consumed by one another. 16 But I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not carry out the desire of the flesh……
…….. 22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law. 24 Now those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. 25 If we live by the Spirit, let us also walk by the Spirit. 26 Let us not become boastful, challenging one another, envying one another,” Galatians 5:5-6, 13-16, 22-26.
“12 “In everything, therefore, treat people the same way you want them to treat you, for this is the Law and the Prophets. 13 “Enter through the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the way is broad that leads to destruction, and there are many who enter through it. 14 For the gate is small and the way is narrow that leads to life, and there are few who find it. 15 “Beware of the false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly are ravenous wolves. 16 You will know them by their fruits. Grapes are not gathered from thorn bushes nor figs from thistles, are they? 17 So every good tree bears good fruit, but the bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot produce bad fruit, nor can a bad tree produce good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 So then, you will know them by their fruits,” Matthew 7:12-20.
~ Dawn Flores
Dawn Flores has been involved in the Lord’s ministry, in lay capacities, since 1971. Although faithfully attending congregations, volunteering and attending prayer meetings, and growing in her understanding of the Hebrew Scriptures, it wasn’t until 2015 that she began to receive greater revelations from the Lord. Throughout 2015 and 2016 Dawn’s networking throughout Washington, USA and British Columbia, Canada increased. She also started the Washington State Revival Network to facilitate communications between congregations, and encourage individuals to visit groups experiencing REVIVAL. In June 2017 the Lord began expanding Dawn’s ministry to the Nations: first into Africa, then India, Pakistan and Asian countries. Her heart is to reach those in the rural and less populated areas as well as the larger cities.
Dawn’s Facebook page, Synergy of the Ages – NW (Believers of the Most High God).
Blog: Synergy of the Ages – NW (An Appeal to Heaven).