Declarations & Decrees: You Are the Bride – Joined to God With Every Fiber of Your Being!
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelation 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
- We decree and declare YOU LOVE the Lord your God with ALL your HEART, all your being and all your resources!
The WORDS of the Lord are WRITTEN on your heart!
You will teach the Words of God carefully to your children: you are to speak about them when you sit at home, when you are traveling and when you like down and when you rise.
- We decree and declare the Words of God, the Spirit of God, PERMEATE your being: body, mind and spirit.
You will not proceed without seeking Holy Spirit to guide you on the PERFECT PATH.
Nothing is too small, or too large, to speak about with your Comforter.
- We declare the Leaders of the Land and the People are DEDICATED and SET APART, RESTING in God’s Presence for HIS DIRECTION.
They are determined to do as He directs, and ONLY as He directs.
NOTHING ELSE will succeed.
- We decree and declare ALL that the Lord your Gods asks from you is to FEAR the Lord your God, FOLLOW all His Ways, LOVE Him and SERVE Him with ALL your being, to OBEY, for your own good, His Commandments and Regulations which He has given to you, in His Word.
- We declare the SKY, the HEAVEN beyond the sky, the EARTH and everything on it ALL belong to the Lord your God!
Only the Lord took enough pleasure in Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob to LOVE them and choose their descendants after them.
- We declare God demonstrated His UNCHANGEABLE CHARACTER of His intentions to those who were to receive what He had promised, HE added an OATH to the promise!
We have this HOPE as a sure and safe anchor for ourselves, a hope that goes right on through what is inside the veil, where a FORERUNNER entered on our behalf, namely Jesus/ Yeshua, who became a HIGH PRIEST forever, to be compared with Melchizedek.
- We decree and declare the Children of Israel are thinking about their exile from the Promised Land; they are returning to the Lord and paying attention to what HE has SAID.
They and their children, with ALL THEIR HEART and ALL THEIR BEING will seek the Lord God Almighty.
- We decree those in far off lands will continue to RETURN to the Land of Israel; the Lord their God is bringing them back into the Land their ancestors possessed, and they are possessing it and prospering there.
- We decree and declare in the Land of Israel and throughout the Earth, the Lord your God is CIRCUMCISING your HEARTS and the HEARTS of your children, so that you will LOVE the Lord your God with ALL your heart and all your being, and thus YOU WILL LIVE!
- We declare Jesus Christ/ Yeshua Messiah gave Himself up on behalf of His Bride, the Community of Believers, in order to SET IT APART for God, making it CLEAN through immersion in baptism, so to speak, in order to present the Believing Community to Himself as a Bride to be proud of, without a spot or wrinkle, but HOLY and without defect.
- We decree and declare the TIME of the FULFILLMENT of His prophecy is near!
Whoever is RIGHTEOUS is to go on doing what is RIGHTEOUS; and whoever is HOLY is to go on being made HOLY!
Jesus/ Yeshua says He is COMING SOON, and His rewards are with Him.
- We declare how BLESSED are those who WASH THEIR ROBES, so that they have the right to eat from the Tree of Life and go through the GATES into the City!
- We declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
““Hear, O Israel! The Lord is our God, the Lord is one! You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. These words, which I am commanding you today, shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your sons and shall talk of them when you sit in your house and when you walk by the way and when you lie down and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand and they shall be as frontals on your forehead. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates,” Deuteronomy 6:4-9.
“I, moreover, stayed on the mountain forty days and forty nights like the first time, and the Lord listened to me that time also; the Lord was not willing to destroy you. Then the Lord said to me, ‘Arise, proceed on your journey ahead of the people, that they may go in and possess the land which I swore to their fathers to give them.’ “Now, Israel, what does the Lord your God require from you, but to fear the Lord your God, to walk in all His ways and love Him, and to serve the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul, and to keep the Lord’s commandments and His statutes which I am commanding you today for your good? Behold, to the Lord your God belong heaven and the highest heavens, the earth and all that is in it. Yet on your fathers did the Lord set His affection to love them, and He chose their descendants after them, even you above all peoples, as it is this day,” Deuteronomy 10:10-15.
“For when God made the promise to Abraham, since He could swear by no one greater, He swore by Himself, saying, “I will surely bless you and I will surely multiply you.” And so, having patiently waited, he obtained the promise. For men swear by one greater than themselves, and with them an oath given as confirmation is an end of every dispute. In the same way God, desiring even more to show to the heirs of the promise the unchangeableness of His purpose, interposed with an oath, so that by two unchangeable things in which it is impossible for God to lie, we who have taken refuge would have strong encouragement to take hold of the hope set before us. This hope we have as an anchor of the soul, a hope both sure and steadfast and one which enters within the veil, where Jesus has entered as a forerunner for us, having become a high priest forever according to the order of Melchizedek,” Hebrews 6:13-20.
“So it shall be when all of these things have come upon you, the blessing and the curse which I have set before you, and you call them to mind in all nations where the Lord your God has banished you, and you return to the Lord your God and obey Him with all your heart and soul according to all that I command you today, you and your sons, then the Lord your God will restore you from captivity, and have compassion on you, and will gather you again from all the peoples where the Lord your God has scattered you. If your outcasts are at the ends of the earth, from there the Lord your God will gather you, and from there He will bring you back. The Lord your God will bring you into the land which your fathers possessed, and you shall possess it; and He will prosper you and multiply you more than your fathers. “Moreover the Lord your God will circumcise your heart and the heart of your descendants, to love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul, so that you may live,” Deuteronomy 30:1-6.
“Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself up for her, so that He might sanctify her, having cleansed her by the washing of water with the word, that He might present to Himself the church in all her glory, having no spot or wrinkle or any such thing; but that she would be holy and blameless,” Ephesians 5:25-27.
“And he *said to me, “Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this book, for the time is near. Let the one who does wrong, still do wrong; and the one who is filthy, still be filthy; and let the one who is righteous, still practice righteousness; and the one who is holy, still keep himself holy.” “Behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to render to every man according to what he has done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.” Blessed are those who wash their robes, so that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter by the gates into the city. Outside are the dogs and the sorcerers and the immoral persons and the murderers and the idolaters, and everyone who loves and practices lying. “I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things for the churches. I am the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star.” The Spirit and the bride say, “Come.” And let the one who hears say, “Come.” And let the one who is thirsty come; let the one who wishes take the water of life without cost,” Revelation 22:10-17.
~ Dawn Flores
Dawn Flores has been involved in the Lord’s ministry, in lay capacities, since 1971. Although faithfully attending congregations, volunteering and attending prayer meetings, and growing in her understanding of the Hebrew Scriptures, it wasn’t until 2015 that she began to receive greater revelations from the Lord. Throughout 2015 and 2016 Dawn’s networking throughout Washington, USA and British Columbia, Canada increased. She also started the Washington State Revival Network to facilitate communications between congregations, and encourage individuals to visit groups experiencing REVIVAL. In June 2017 the Lord began expanding Dawn’s ministry to the Nations: first into Africa, then India, Pakistan and Asian countries. Her heart is to reach those in the rural and less populated areas as well as the larger cities.
Dawn’s Facebook page, Synergy of the Ages – NW (Believers of the Most High God).
Blog: Synergy of the Ages – NW (An Appeal to Heaven).