Declarations & Decrees: You Have All Kingdom Authority as You Step Out in Faith!
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelation 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
- I decree and declare you are CONTINUALLY STRENGTHENED with ALL POWER that flows from the Lord’s glorious Might!
You are ABLE to PERSEVERE and be PATIENT in any situation!
I JOYFULLY give thanks to the Father for making you FIT to share in the INHERITANCE of His People in the LIGHT!
- I decree and declare God, our Father, RESCUED each of us from the domain of darkness and TRANSFERRED US TO THE KINGDOM of His dear Son, Jesus Christ/ Yeshua Messiah; He is the VISIBLE IMAGE of the invisible God.
He is SUPREME over all Creation!
- I decree and declare ALL AUTHORITY in Heaven and on Earth belongs to God’s Son, Jesus Christ/ Yeshua Messiah; therefore, as JOINT HEIRS, you are endowed with HIS AUTHORITY: GO and make People from all Nations into Disciples, immersing them into the REALITY of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, and TEACHING them to OBEY EVERYTHING that He has commanded you.
- I decree and declare Christ/ Messiah IS WITH YOU ALWAYS, even until the End of the Age!
- I decree and declare you WILL GO THROUGHOUT THE WORLD proclaiming the Good News to all Creation.
All who trust and are immersed will be saved!
- I decree and declare these SIGNS and MIRACLES accompany THOSE WHO TRUST: in Jesus’/ Yeshua’s Name you DRIVE OUT DEMONS, speak with new tongues, are NOT INJURED if you handle snakes or drink poison, and HEAL THE SICK by laying hands on them!
- I decree and declare Lord Jesus/ Yeshua SITS AT THE RIGHT HAND OF GOD! You are seated with Christ/ Messiah in the Heavenlies.
YOU HAVE THE POWER!
Go out and PROCLAIM EVERYWHERE, the Lord working with you and confirming the message by the accompanying signs.
- I decree and declare you are GROWING POWERFUL in union with the Lord with His MIGHTY STRENGTH!
YOU are using ALL THE ARMOR and WEAPONRY that God provides, so that YOU ARE ABLE TO STAND against the deceptive tactics of the Adversary.
- I decree and declare YOU TAKE UP EVERY PIECE OF WAR EQUIPMENT God provides, so you are able to RESIST; and when the BATTLE IS WON, you will still be STANDING.
- I decree and declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“11 strengthened with all power, according to His glorious might, for the attaining of all steadfastness and patience; joyously 12 giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified us to share in the inheritance of the saints in Light. 13 For He rescued us from the domain of darkness and transferred us to the kingdom of His beloved Son, 14 in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins. 15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation. 16 For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities — all things have been created through Him and for Him. 17 He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together,”Colossians 1:11-17.
“16 But the eleven disciples proceeded to Galilee, to the mountain which Jesus had designated. 17 When they saw Him, they worshiped Him; but some were doubtful. 18 And Jesus came up and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. 19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age,”Matthew 28:16-20.
“15 And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation. 16 He who has believed and has been baptized shall be saved; but he who has disbelieved shall be condemned. 17 These signs will accompany those who have believed: in My name they will cast out demons, they will speak with new tongues; 18 they will pick up serpents, and if they drink any deadly poison, it will not hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.” 19 So then, when the Lord Jesus had spoken to them, He was received up into heaven and sat down at the right hand of God. 20 And they went out and preached everywhere, while the Lord worked with them, and confirmed the word by the signs that followed,” Mark 16:15-20.
“10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of His might. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places. 13 Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to resist in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm. 14 Stand firm therefore, having girded your loins with truth, and having put on the breastplate of righteousness, 15 and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16 in addition to all, taking up the shield of faith with which you will be able to extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. 18 With all prayer and petition pray at all times in the Spirit, and with this in view, be on the alert with all perseverance and petition for all the saints,”Ephesians 6:10-18.
~ Dawn Flores
Dawn Flores has been involved in the Lord’s ministry, in lay capacities, since 1971. Although faithfully attending congregations, volunteering and attending prayer meetings, and growing in her understanding of the Hebrew Scriptures, it wasn’t until 2015 that she began to receive greater revelations from the Lord. Throughout 2015 and 2016 Dawn’s networking throughout Washington, USA and British Columbia, Canada increased. She also started the Washington State Revival Network to facilitate communications between congregations, and encourage individuals to visit groups experiencing REVIVAL. In June 2017 the Lord began expanding Dawn’s ministry to the Nations: first into Africa, then India, Pakistan and Asian countries. Her heart is to reach those in the rural and less populated areas as well as the larger cities.
Dawn’s Facebook page, Synergy of the Ages – NW (Believers of the Most High God).
Blog: Synergy of the Ages – NW (An Appeal to Heaven).