One significant role of a prophet’s ministry is to interpret the times, and I want to do that today, this morning.
In many places right now, in America, Europe, Asia and Australia etc., the Church of Jesus has suddenly come to a state of lull.
Look at what is now happening to big ministries and ministers, those we consider as being ‘voices of the church.’
You can see that many of them have gone almost into a state of quietness, and the missions they are known for, appear to have changed into some version of a more comfortable establishment.
Some churches have literally closed down, or are so reduced to occupy small spaces, in attempts to manage within limited finances.
And many of these great people today, do what they do just for the sake of keeping the ministry and to maintaining their name and money, yet inwardly, they are drained and have lost all original zeal.
It is also same with the saints, something has drawn them back. I see many of them in same state.
Why is it, that those who ran with great speed, have retreated?
I even had a dream in which the LORD took me into the ministry of one of the big names, and then the LORD took me to the Notice Board of this ministry and He spoke by voice and said, “Look, He no longer does My crusades!”
Essentially He had converted the mission into something he could easily manage, as a human.
I have witnessed many of these things in this hour, in the state of Christendom.
This post began as a brief overview of current events in the state of the church, right before I go in to minister. But it seems it will be something detailed, as we look into these things together.
There are many angles of looking at this. I promise to really be prophetic about it and not judgmental.
- Could it be that most of those noted, were all along not into the ministry of the LORD and God is literally facing them out?
- God is unfolding His prophetic timeline in relation to the coming of Jesus, who must come as a thief, and so the complacency as witnessed today, is creating the unexpected arrival of the Son of God.
- New wine is being prepared for a new wine skin.
- God’s desire in this hour is to remold, restructure, re-establish and to revive His Church for His great move, never before witnessed on the earth.
- Or could it be that the situation is indicative of generational change and transformation?
We will see!
~ Prophet Peter Odhiambo
Prophet Peter Odhiambo of Heart Revival Network International, Kenya is a Prophetic End-Time Minister of the Gospel, preaching in Crusades and open air Revival meetings. The LORD continues to show him the apostasy in the Church and the need to prepare the Bride, fit for the Wedding of the Lamb, as in Revelation 19:7-8.