Declarations & Decrees: Abide in the Holy Spirit – Your Spiritual Senses Are Being Sharpened!
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelations 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
- We decree and declare those who take REFUGE in the High, Exalted one will POSSESS the Land and INHERIT His Holy Mountain!
God lives in the High and Holy Place but also with the broken and humble, in order to REVIVE the spirit of the humble and revive the hearts of the broken ones.
- We declare the Lord is commanding, “Keep BUILDING! Keep BUILDING!
Clear the WAY!
Remove everything blocking my People’s PATH!”
He is making your way straight and you will know the way in which you are to go.
- We decree and declare you will have a long life as you CLING to the WISDOM of the Lord, and follow His PATHS of UPRIGHTNESS; when you walk, your step won’t be hindered; and if you run, you won’t stumble.
Hold fast to DISCIPLINE, don’t let it go; guard it, for it is your LIFE.
- We decree and declare that you will CONTINUE to RUN the race well; you will not turn to the left or the right.
You have the DISCERNMENT of HOLY SPIRIT and will not be persuaded to depart from the One who has called you, Jesus Christ/ Yeshua Messiah.
- We declare and are CONFIDENT that since YOU ARE UNITED with the Lord, you will grow in your FAITH and DISCERNMENT; your spiritual senses will be sharpened.
Those who have been disturbing you will have to bear their own punishment.
- We decree and declare in God’s LOVE, He led the People He REDEEMED; in His STRENGTH, He guided them to His Holy Abode.
- We declare the surrounding peoples have heard, and they tremble; anguish takes hold of those who do not follow His Way.
The leaders of nations are dismayed, trepidation seizes them and many melt away.
Terror and dread fall on them; by the MIGHT of God Almighty’s ARM they are still as stone, until His People pass over.
- We declare God will bring His People in and PLANT them on the Mountain which is His heritage, the place that He made His abode, the SANCTUARY which His Hands ESTABLISHED.
- We decree and declare the desert and the dry land will be GLAD; and the Arabah will REJOICE and BLOSSOM like the lily.
It will burst into flower, will REJOICE with joy and singing, will be given the GLORY of the Lebanon, the SPLENDOR of Carmel and Sharon.
- We decree and declare they will SEE the GLORY of the Lord, the SPLENDOR of our God.
Strengthen your drooping arms, and STEADY your tottering knees. Say to the fainthearted, “Be STRONG and UNAFRAID! HERE IS YOUR GOD!
He will come with vengeance; with God’s retribution He will come and SAVE you!
- We decree the EYES of the blind will be opened, and the EARS of the deaf will be unstopped; the LAME man will leap like a deer, and the MUTE person’s tongue will sing.
Yes, as in the desert, springs are bursting forth, streams of water in the Arabah.
- We decree and declare there is a Highway, a way called the Way of Holiness.
The unclean cannot pass over it, but it will be for those whom HE GUIDES – fools will not stray along it.
- We decree and declare those RANSOMED by the Lord are RETURNING and COMING with singing to Zion, on their heads is EVERLASTING joy.
They acquire GLADNESS and JOY, while sorrow and sighing will flee.
- We declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“13 “When you cry out, let your collection of idols deliver you. But the wind will carry all of them up, and a breath will take them away. But he who takes refuge in Me will inherit the land and will possess My holy mountain.” 14 And it will be said, “Build up, build up, prepare the way, remove every obstacle out of the way of My people.” 15 For thus says the high and exalted One Who lives forever, whose name is Holy, “I dwell on a high and holy place, and also with the contrite and lowly of spirit in order to revive the spirit of the lowly and to revive the heart of the contrite,” Isaiah 57:13-15.
“10 Hear, my son, and accept my sayings and the years of your life will be many. 11 I have directed you in the way of wisdom; I have led you in upright paths. 12 When you walk, your steps will not be impeded; and if you run, you will not stumble. 13 Take hold of instruction; do not let go. Guard her, for she is your life,” Proverbs 4:10-13.
“7 You were running well; who hindered you from obeying the truth? 8 This persuasion did not come from Him who calls you. 9 A little leaven leavens the whole lump of dough. 10 I have confidence in you in the Lord that you will adopt no other view; but the one who is disturbing you will bear his judgment, whoever he is,” Galatians 5:7-10.
“13 “In Your lovingkindness You have led the people whom You have redeemed; in Your strength You have guided them to Your holy habitation. 14 “The peoples have heard, they tremble; anguish has gripped the inhabitants of Philistia. 15 “Then the chiefs of Edom were dismayed; the leaders of Moab, trembling grips them; all the inhabitants of Canaan have melted away. 16 “Terror and dread fall upon them; by the greatness of Your arm they are motionless as stone; until Your people pass over, O Lord, until the people pass over whom You have purchased. 17 “You will bring them and plant them in the mountain of Your inheritance, the place, O Lord, which You have made for Your dwelling, the sanctuary, O Lord, which Your hands have established,” Exodus 15:13-17.
“The wilderness and the desert will be glad, and the Arabah will rejoice and blossom; like the crocus 2 It will blossom profusely and rejoice with rejoicing and shout of joy. The glory of Lebanon will be given to it, the majesty of Carmel and Sharon. They will see the glory of the Lord, the majesty of our God. 3 Encourage the exhausted, and strengthen the feeble. 4 Say to those with anxious heart, “Take courage, fear not. Behold, your God will come with vengeance; the recompense of God will come, but He will save you.” 5 Then the eyes of the blind will be opened and the ears of the deaf will be unstopped. 6 Then the lame will leap like a deer, and the tongue of the mute will shout for joy. For waters will break forth in the wilderness and streams in the Arabah. 7 The scorched land will become a pool and the thirsty ground springs of water; in the haunt of jackals, its resting place, grass becomes reeds and rushes. 8 A highway will be there, a roadway, and it will be called the Highway of Holiness. The unclean will not travel on it, but it will be for him who walks that way, and fools will not wander on it. 9 No lion will be there, nor will any vicious beast go up on it; these will not be found there. But the redeemed will walk there, 10 And the ransomed of the Lord will return and come with joyful shouting to Zion, with everlasting joy upon their heads. They will find gladness and joy, and sorrow and sighing will flee away,” Exodus 15:13-17.
~ Dawn Flores
Dawn Flores has been involved in the Lord’s ministry, in lay capacities, since 1971. Although faithfully attending congregations, volunteering and attending prayer meetings, and growing in her understanding of the Hebrew Scriptures, it wasn’t until 2015 that she began to receive greater revelations from the Lord. Throughout 2015 and 2016 Dawn’s networking throughout Washington, USA and British Columbia, Canada increased. She also started the Washington State Revival Network to facilitate communications between congregations, and encourage individuals to visit groups experiencing REVIVAL. In June 2017 the Lord began expanding Dawn’s ministry to the Nations: first into Africa, then India, Pakistan and Asian countries. Her heart is to reach those in the rural and less populated areas as well as the larger cities.
Dawn’s Facebook page, Synergy of the Ages – NW (Believers of the Most High God).
Blog: Synergy of the Ages – NW (An Appeal to Heaven).