I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelations 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
- I decree and declare I PRAISE God/ Elohim in His Holy Place! I PRAISE Him in the Heavenly DOME of His POWER! I PRAISE Him for His MIGHTY DEEDS and for His SURPASSING GREATNESS! Let Everything that has BREATH PRAISE the Lord/ Adonai! Halleluyah!
- I decree and declare I owe no one anything except to LOVE them, because this is fulfilling God’s/ Elohim’s Law.
All the Commandments are summed up by one rule: Love your Neighbor as yourself.
- I decree and declare you know at what point of History we stand, so it is TIME for you to ROUSE yourselves from sleep; for the FINAL DELIVERANCE is nearer than when we first came to TRUST.
The Night is almost over, the Day is almost here.
So put aside the deeds of darkness and ARM YOURSELVES with the WEAPONS of LIGHT!
- I decree and declare we LIVE PROPERLY, as People do in the daytime – not partying and getting drunk, not engaging in sexual immorality and other excesses, not quarreling and being jealous.
INSTEAD, you CLOTHE yourselves with the Lord Jesus Christ/ Adonai Yeshua Messiah, not wasting your time thinking about how to provide for the sinful desires of your old nature.
- I decree and declare NOW is the TIME for TRUSTING FAITHFULNESS; in union with Christ/ Messiah, you are all Children of God through this TRUSTING FAITHFULNESS; because as many of you as were immersed into Christ/ Messiah have CLOTHED yourselves with Christ/ Messiah, in Whom there is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor freeman, neither male nor female; for in union with Christ Jesus/ Messiah Yeshua, you are all ONE.
- I decree and declare You, Lord/ Adonai, PREPARE a Table for me, even as my enemies WATCH; You ANOINT my Head with OIL from an Overflowing Cup!
Goodness and GRACE will pursue me every day of my Life; and I will LIVE in the House of the Lord/ Adonai FOREVER!
- I decree and declare I REJOICE in union with the Lord/ Adonai.
I WORSHIP by the Spirit/ Ruach of God/ Elohim and make my BOAST in Christ Jesus/ Messiah Yeshua!
I do not put confidence in human qualifications which, because of Christ/ Messiah are now considered a disadvantage.
I consider everything a disadvantage in comparison with the SUPREME VALUE of KNOWING Christ Jesus/ Messiah Yeshua as my Lord/ Adonai and Savior!
- I decree and declare I gave up everything in order to KNOW HIM, that is to know the POWER of His RESURRECTION and the FELLOWSHIP of His sufferings as I am being CONFORMED to His Death, so that somehow I might arrive at being resurrected from the dead.
- I decree and declare I keep pursuing the GOAL in HOPE of taking hold of that for which Christ Jesus/ Messiah Yeshua took hold of me.
This one thing I do: forgetting what is behind me and straining forward toward what lies ahead, I KEEP PURSUING the GOAL in order to win the prize offered by God’s UPWARD CALLING in Christ Jesus/ Messiah Yeshua.
- I decree and declare to the MATURE BELIEVERS, let us keep paying ATTENTION to this; and if you are DIFFERENTLY MINDED about anything, God will also REVEAL this to you.
Only let our CONDUCT FIT the level we have already reached.
- I decree and declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“1 Praise the Lord! Praise God in His sanctuary; praise Him in His mighty expanse. 2 Praise Him for His mighty deeds; praise Him according to His excellent greatness.
3 Praise Him with trumpet sound; praise Him with harp and lyre. 4 Praise Him with timbrel and dancing; praise Him with stringed instruments and pipe. 5 Praise Him with loud cymbals; praise Him with resounding cymbals. 6 Let everything that has breath praise the Lord. Praise the Lord!” Psalm 150:1-6.
“8 Owe nothing to anyone except to love one another; for he who loves his neighbor has fulfilled the law. 9 For this, “You shall not commit adultery, You shall not murder, You shall not steal, You shall not covet,” and if there is any other commandment, it is summed up in this saying, “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.” 10 Love does no wrong to a neighbor; therefore love is the fulfillment of the law.
11 Do this, knowing the time, that it is already the hour for you to awaken from sleep; for now salvation is nearer to us than when we believed. 12 The night is almost gone, and the day is near. Therefore let us lay aside the deeds of darkness and put on the armor of light. 13 Let us behave properly as in the day, not in carousing and drunkenness, not in sexual promiscuity and sensuality, not in strife and jealousy. 14 But put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the flesh in regard to its lusts,” Romans 13:8-14.
“23 But before faith came, we were kept in custody under the law, being shut up to the faith which was later to be revealed. 24 Therefore the Law has become our tutor to lead us to Christ, so that we may be justified by faith. 25 But now that faith has come, we are no longer under a tutor. 26 For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus. 27 For all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free man, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 And if you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s descendants, heirs according to promise,” Galatians 3:23-29.
“5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You have anointed my head with oil; my cup overflows. 6 Surely goodness and lovingkindness will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever,” Psalm 23:5-6.
“1 Finally, my brethren, rejoice in the Lord. To write the same things again is no trouble to me, and it is a safeguard for you.
2 Beware of the dogs, beware of the evil workers, beware of the false circumcision; 3 for we are the true circumcision, who worship in the Spirit of God and glory in Christ Jesus and put no confidence in the flesh, 4 although I myself might have confidence even in the flesh. If anyone else has a mind to put confidence in the flesh, I far more: 5 circumcised the eighth day, of the nation of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, a Hebrew of Hebrews; as to the Law, a Pharisee; 6 as to zeal, a persecutor of the church; as to the righteousness which is in the Law, found blameless.
7 But whatever things were gain to me, those things I have counted as loss for the sake of Christ. 8 More than that, I count all things to be loss in view of the surpassing value of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and count them but rubbish so that I may gain Christ, 9 and may be found in Him, not having a righteousness of my own derived from the Law, but that which is through faith in Christ, the righteousness which comes from God on the basis of faith, 10 that I may know Him and the power of His resurrection and the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His death; 11 in order that I may attain to the resurrection from the dead.
12 Not that I have already obtained it or have already become perfect, but I press on so that I may lay hold of that for which also I was laid hold of by Christ Jesus. 13 Brethren, I do not regard myself as having laid hold of it yet; but one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, 14 I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus. 15 Let us therefore, as many as are perfect, have this attitude; and if in anything you have a different attitude, God will reveal that also to you; 16 however, let us keep living by that same standard to which we have attained,” Philippians 3:1-16.
~ Dawn Flores
Dawn Flores has been involved in the Lord’s ministry, in lay capacities, since 1971. Although faithfully attending congregations, volunteering and attending prayer meetings, and growing in her understanding of the Hebrew Scriptures, it wasn’t until 2015 that she began to receive greater revelations from the Lord. Throughout 2015 and 2016 Dawn’s networking throughout Washington, USA and British Columbia, Canada increased. She also started the Washington State Revival Network to facilitate communications between congregations, and encourage individuals to visit groups experiencing REVIVAL. In June 2017 the Lord began expanding Dawn’s ministry to the Nations: first into Africa, then India, Pakistan and Asian countries. Her heart is to reach those in the rural and less populated areas as well as the larger cities.
Dawn’s Facebook page, Synergy of the Ages – NW (Believers of the Most High God).
Blog: Synergy of the Ages – NW (An Appeal to Heaven).