There are varying levels of awakening going on:
1. Some are seeing themselves better than they ever had and are repenting due to the conviction of the Lord.
2. Some are waking up and beginning to think that the times that we are in are serious indeed.
3. Some are releasing some associations/attachments that are weighing upon them and keeping them from growing.
4. Some are coming to the conclusion that they can’t live raggedy livestyles before the Almighty God because time is short.
5. Some are waking up that they are not coming out of what they going through but they are coming through what they are going through.
6. Some are seeing that the person that they thought would be for them was not to be (after taking off their rose colored glasses.)
7. Some are reading God’s word and it has open their eyes to see things that they have never seen before.
8. Some have awaken to the understanding that they have gone as long as they can go with the church/leadership that are attending and now asking God where do they go next.
9. Some have come to the understanding that they can’t make it on their own.
10. Some have realized that only through Christ will they be able to survive future events.
11. Some are coming to the conclusion that they aren’t spiritually where they thought they were.
12. Some have decided to totally lose their lives that they may save themselves unto life eternal.
Prophet Phyllis Ford
April 21, 2012
Phyllis Ford Ministries
Prophet Phyllis Ford of Phyllis Ford Ministries is called by God’s grace as a prophet to the nations; now in ministry for 27 years. With yearly and monthly Words, she and husband Apostle Miles release the Word of the Lord via their website. Her ministry emphasises the Watchman call and duty in governance, as she teaches prophetic schools of ministry, intercession and deliverance workshops and tours worldwide, speaking into the lives of ministry leaders, encouraging prayer, and releasing regional strategies.