Declarations & Decrees: by God’s Divine Grace You Are Receiving Provision & Rising Above the Battle!
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelation 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
- We decree and declare God opposes the arrogant, but GIVES GRACE to the HUMBLE!
You are clothing yourself in HUMILITY towards one another; you are positioning yourself to receive the PROVISION of God’s Grace!
- We decree and declare you are HUMBLING yourselves under the Mighty Hand of God, so that at the right time He will LIFT you up.
Throw all your anxieties upon Him, because He cares about you!
- We declare the Lord, Yud-Heh-Vav-Heh, is God, MERCIFUL and COMPASSIONATE, slow to anger, rich in GRACE and TRUTH, showing GRACE to the thousandth generation, forgiving offenses, crimes and sins; yet not exonerating the guilty.
- We decree and declare the Leaders of the People, the Pastors and Rabbis of congregations, will be HUMBLE.
They will not think twice before they PROSTRATE themselves before the Lord and seek the MERCY and GRACE for their People.
- We decree and declare the Lord God is showing Himself MIGHTY with WONDERS such as have not been created anywhere on Earth or in any Nation.
ALL the People around you will SEE the Work of the Lord!
What He is going to do through you will be AWESOME!
- We decree and declare YOU will OBSERVE what the Lord God is ordering you to do.
He is giving you strength over your enemies, He is driving them out ahead of you.
You will not make a covenant with the people in the Land who do not walk with God, so that they won’t become a snare to you.
- We decree and declare you will SEPARATE yourselves from the symbols and objects of ungodly worship in your home and region.
You will bind and cast away the powers of the enemy connected with such things, destroying the objects when possible.
You STAND STRONG in the Name of Jesus Christ/ Yeshua Messiah.
- We decree and declare the Lord God KNOWS the FAITHFUL ONES in the midst of an evil and perverse World.
The Lord COVERS them by His GRACE; He will GUIDE and PROTECT them.
- We declare we have been DELIVERED by the GRACE of the God, who has shown us His RICH MERCY and LOVE, that even when we were dead in sin, He brought us to LIFE along with Christ Jesus/ Messiah Yeshua.
It is by GRACE abundant that you have been DELIVERED.
- We decree and declare God RAISED US UP with Christ Jesus/ Messiah Yeshua and seated us with him in Heaven, in order to exhibit in the ages to com how INFINITELY RICH is His GRACE, how great is His KINDNESS toward us who are UNITED with Christ Jesus/ Messiah Yeshua.
- We declare you have been DELIVERED by GRACE through trusting, and even this is not your own accomplishment but God’s GIFT.
You were not delivered by your own actions.
For you are of God’s making, created in UNION with Christ Jesus/ Messiah Yeshua for a life of GOOD ACTIONS already prepared by God for you to do.
- We declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“5 You younger men, likewise, be subject to your elders; and all of you, clothe yourselves with humility toward one another, for God is opposed to the proud, but gives grace to the humble. 6 Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you at the proper time, 7 casting all your anxiety on Him, because He cares for you,” 1 Peter 5:5-7.
“5 Now Jacob heard that he had defiled Dinah his daughter; but his sons were with his livestock in the field, so Jacob kept silent until they came in. 6 Then Hamor the father of Shechem went out to Jacob to speak with him. 7 Now the sons of Jacob came in from the field when they heard it; and the men were grieved, and they were very angry because he had done a disgraceful thing in Israel by lying with Jacob’s daughter, for such a thing ought not to be done. 8 But Hamor spoke with them, saying, “The soul of my son Shechem longs for your daughter; please give her to him in marriage. 9 Intermarry with us; give your daughters to us and take our daughters for yourselves. 10 Thus you shall live with us, and the land shall be open before you; live and trade in it and acquire property in it.” 11 Shechem also said to her father and to her brothers, “If I find favor in your sight, then I will give whatever you say to me. 12 Ask me ever so much bridal payment and gift, and I will give according as you say to me; but give me the girl in marriage.” 13 But Jacob’s sons answered Shechem and his father Hamor with deceit, because he had defiled Dinah their sister. 14 They said to them, “We cannot do this thing, to give our sister to one who is uncircumcised, for that would be a disgrace to us. 15 Only on this condition will we consent to you: if you will become like us, in that every male of you be circumcised, 16 then we will give our daughters to you, and we will take your daughters for ourselves, and we will live with you and become one people,” Genesis 34:5-16.
“8 But Noah found favor in the eyes of the Lord……
….. 13 Then God said to Noah, “The end of all flesh has come before Me; for the earth is filled with violence because of them; and behold, I am about to destroy them with the earth. 14 Make for yourself an ark of gopher wood; you shall make the ark with rooms, and shall cover it inside and out with pitch……
….. 17 Behold, I, even I am bringing the flood of water upon the earth, to destroy all flesh in which is the breath of life, from under heaven; everything that is on the earth shall perish. 18 But I will establish My covenant with you; and you shall enter the ark — you and your sons and your wife, and your sons’ wives with you,” Genesis 6:8, 13-14, 17-18.
“4 But God, being rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, 5 even when we were dead in our transgressions, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), 6 and raised us up with Him, and seated us with Him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, 7 so that in the ages to come He might show the surpassing riches of His grace in kindness toward us in Christ Jesus. 8 For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; 9 not as a result of works, so that no one may boast. 10 For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them,” Ephesians 2:4-10.
~ Dawn Flores
Dawn Flores has been involved in the Lord’s ministry, in lay capacities, since 1971. Although faithfully attending congregations, volunteering and attending prayer meetings, and growing in her understanding of the Hebrew Scriptures, it wasn’t until 2015 that she began to receive greater revelations from the Lord. Throughout 2015 and 2016 Dawn’s networking throughout Washington, USA and British Columbia, Canada increased. She also started the Washington State Revival Network to facilitate communications between congregations, and encourage individuals to visit groups experiencing REVIVAL. In June 2017 the Lord began expanding Dawn’s ministry to the Nations: first into Africa, then India, Pakistan and Asian countries. Her heart is to reach those in the rural and less populated areas as well as the larger cities.
Dawn’s Facebook page, Synergy of the Ages – NW (Believers of the Most High God).
Blog: Synergy of the Ages – NW (An Appeal to Heaven).