Declarations & Decrees: Choose You the Narrow Gate and the Hard Road That Leads to Life!
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelations 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
- I decree and declare you CHOOSE to go in through the NARROW GATE; for the gate that leads to destruction is wide and the road broad, and many travel it; but it is a NARROW GATE and a HARD ROAD that leads to LIFE, and only a few find it.
- I decree and declare you are DISCERNING and AWARE of the false prophets; they come into your groups and ‘appear’ to be followers of Christ/ Messiah, but underneath they are hungry wolves!
You will recognize them by their FRUIT.
You cannot pick grapes from thorn bushes; likewise, EVERY HEALTHY TREE produces GOOD FRUIT, but a poor tree produces bad fruit.
So you will RECOGNIZE THEM BY THEIR FRUIT!
- I decree and declare the TIME IS SHORT, there are many imposters. Not everyone who says to Christ/ Messiah, “Lord, Lord!” will enter the Kingdom of Heaven; ONLY THOSE WHO DO what His Father in Heaven wants will enter in.
On the coming DAY there will be many who are turned away; they worked miracles and prophesied, but the Lord will tell them to their faces, “I never knew you! Get away from Me, you workers of lawlessness!”
- I decree and declare you SEEK the Lord’s WISDOM to choose the right path and seek His way.
As you do, you will find REST for your souls.
The Father is PLEASED by those who wait upon Him, who DESIRE to do His Will, and His Will alone.
- I decree and declare you KNOW the WORK God has given you to do, and you will DO IT as a Servant of the Lord and for the SAKE of the People.
You will share His Good News with FAITHFULNESS and LOVE.
- I decree and declare your WORK is to make FULLY KNOWN the Message from God, the SECRET HIDDEN for generations, ages, but now is made CLEAR to the People He has SET APART for Himself.
God wants to make known HOW GREAT among all the Nations is the GLORIOUS RICHNESS of this Secret.
- I decree and declare you are walking in BOLDNESS to PROCLAIM the Lord, WARN, CONFRONT and TEACH Everyone in all WISDOM, so that you may present Everyone as having REACHED the GOAL, UNITED with Christ/ Messiah.
It is for this that you TOIL, striving with all the energy that He stirs up within you so mightily.
- I decree and declare the Day is coming when the GLORY and SPLENDOR of our God will be seen upon the Earth.
The desert and dry land will be GLAD; it will burst into flower, will REJOICE with joy and singing, will be given the GLORY of the Lebanon the Splendor of Carmel and the Sharon.
STRENGTHEN your drooping arms, and STEADY your tottering knees.
- I decree and declare to the fainthearted, BE STRONG and UNAFRAID!
Here is your God, He will come with vengeance; with God’s RETRIBUTION He will come and SAVE you.
- I decree and declare you are the Servant of God Most High/ El ‘Elyon, through you He touches the World: the eyes of the blind are opened, the ears of the deaf are unstopped; the lame will leap like a deer, and the mute person’s tongue will sing.
For the desert springs will BURST FORTH, streams of WATER.
- I decree and declare to those who CHOOSE the Lord’s/ Adonai’s NARROW WAY will find the Highway, called the Way of Holiness.
The unclean will not pass over it, but it will be for those whom HE GUIDES – fools will not stray along it. Only the REDEEMED of the Lord will go there. Those RANSOMED by the Lord/ Adonai will RETURN and COME with singing to Zion/ Tziyon, on their Heads will be EVERLASTING JOY!
- I decree and declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“13 “Enter through the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the way is broad that leads to destruction, and there are many who enter through it. 14 For the gate is small and the way is narrow that leads to life, and there are few who find it. 15 “Beware of the false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly are ravenous wolves. 16 You will know them by their fruits. Grapes are not gathered from thorn bushes nor figs from thistles, are they? 17 So every good tree bears good fruit, but the bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot produce bad fruit, nor can a bad tree produce good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 So then, you will know them by their fruits. 21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter. 22 Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness,’” Matthew 7:13-23.
“16 Thus says the Lord, “Stand by the ways and see and ask for the ancient paths, Where the good way is, and walk in it; And you will find rest for your souls….,” Jeremiah 6:16.
“25 Of this church I was made a minister according to the stewardship from God bestowed on me for your benefit, so that I might fully carry out the preaching of the word of God, 26 that is, the mystery which has been hidden from the past ages and generations, but has now been manifested to His saints, 27 to whom God willed to make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory. 28 We proclaim Him, admonishing every man and teaching every man with all wisdom, so that we may present every man complete in Christ. 29 For this purpose also I labor, striving according to His power, which mightily works within me,” Colossians 1:25-29.
“1 The wilderness and the desert will be glad, and the Arabah will rejoice and blossom; like the crocus 2 It will blossom profusely and rejoice with rejoicing and shout of joy. The glory of Lebanon will be given to it, the majesty of Carmel and Sharon. they will see the glory of the Lord, the majesty of our God. 3 Encourage the exhausted, and strengthen the feeble. 4 Say to those with anxious heart, “Take courage, fear not. Behold, your God will come with vengeance; the recompense of God will come, but He will save you.” 5 Then the eyes of the blind will be opened and the ears of the deaf will be unstopped. 6 Then the lame will leap like a deer, and the tongue of the mute will shout for joy. For waters will break forth in the wilderness and streams in the Arabah. 7 The scorched land will become a pool and the thirsty ground springs of water; in the haunt of jackals, its resting place, grass becomes reeds and rushes. 8 A highway will be there, a roadway, and it will be called the Highway of Holiness. The unclean will not travel on it, but it will be for him who walks that way, and fools will not wander on it. 9 No lion will be there, nor will any vicious beast go up on it; these will not be found there. But the redeemed will walk there, 10 And the ransomed of the Lord will return and come with joyful shouting to Zion, with everlasting joy upon their heads. They will find gladness and joy, and sorrow and sighing will flee away,” Isaiah 35:1-10.
Inspired by Doug Addision’s post on His Kingdom Prophecy website, posted October 6th and 13th, 2018.
October 6th article: “Ancient Paths and a Time of Transition”
October 13th article: “A Strategy Jesus Highlighted for the Coming Year”
~ Dawn Flores
Dawn Flores has been involved in the Lord’s ministry, in lay capacities, since 1971. Although faithfully attending congregations, volunteering and attending prayer meetings, and growing in her understanding of the Hebrew Scriptures, it wasn’t until 2015 that she began to receive greater revelations from the Lord. Throughout 2015 and 2016 Dawn’s networking throughout Washington, USA and British Columbia, Canada increased. She also started the Washington State Revival Network to facilitate communications between congregations, and encourage individuals to visit groups experiencing REVIVAL. In June 2017 the Lord began expanding Dawn’s ministry to the Nations: first into Africa, then India, Pakistan and Asian countries. Her heart is to reach those in the rural and less populated areas as well as the larger cities.
Dawn’s Facebook page, Synergy of the Ages – NW (Believers of the Most High God).
Blog: Synergy of the Ages – NW (An Appeal to Heaven).