Some things that make apostles, bishops and pastors give you ministry papers without preparation:
- They want to keep you attached to them because they know you don’t know nothing and will be bound to them for their help.
- If they push you out into ministry too early, they know you won’t survive, so you will abort the call on your life. Sometimes they see where God is taking you and intimidation sets in.
- They were taught wrongly and were renegades themselves. They can’t teach order or accountability, because they never had either one taught to them.
- It is how they buy a person’s loyalty and build their carnal empire. They feel like you owe them, because they did for you what nobody else did for you.
- They know you don’t know any better. They know you will not be able to handle the responsibilities. It’s like going to kindergarten then being handed a high school diploma.
When you get a real assignment all you know how to do is color and this is when they step in to take care of things for you thereby undermining your fake and plastic authority.
- They are nothing but false apostles, bishops and pastors and any power you discern they had was a delusion on your part and out of your own ignorance.
- They are too lazy to go through their own process of obedience, so they are incapable and not willing to let you go through yours, thereby making sure you never surpass them in ministry.
- They are making little cheerleaders for themselves, so that they can feel superior, because in reality they are insecure about themselves.
What we are dealing with are persons in leadership who are creating small mutinies in the Kingdom of God that are designed to erode the divine will of God for Kingdom growth and prosperity of souls.
They have a agenda to build squads of leaders who are incapable of doing anything but worshipping them.
Be careful of those persons who have Affirmation & Ordination Addictions. They either go around trying to convince people that they need to be ordained, and that they the only one who see your potential, and that nobody else is qualified but them, to affirm or ordain you, because nobody knows how to perform the ceremony right but them.
Or they have you run away with them to Never-Never Land, because you will never be equipped enough to function without them.
Prayerfully consider anybody who wants to cram papers down your throat and wants you to have these lavish, decorative, festive ceremonies where you have to pay these outrageous amounts of money to let them do what the Apostles of old didn’t even do.
These men of the Old Testament prayed all night, asked God for His approval, anointed with oil, laid hands, and sent forth. They didn’t charge fees. They didn’t put them on a monthly obligation. They didn’t even take control of their ministry.
They sent them forth into the world to do the work of the Kingdom and they would meet to discuss what they were doing for accountability, not control!
~ Apostle Barbara R. Thomas
Apostle Barbara R. Thomas is founder of I Come to Heal Ministries, A Woman’s touch Ministry, The Next Dimension Global Outreach Ministries and Spoken Word School of Ministry and is on a mission, travelling the world, proclaiming the Gospel, for souls to be won to the Kingdom of God. She has life mandate to help bring others to their divine purpose.