Declarations and Decrees: Finances loosed: Bringing freedom to servants of God; God’s glory and strength is ushering you into your destiny; Revival of God’s love: loving the unlovable.
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelations 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
- We declare God has PROVIDED you with EVERY GRACIOUS GIFT IN ABUNDANCE, so that always in every way YOU WILL HAVE all you need and to PROVIDE abundantly for every good cause!
- We declare OUR FINANCES ARE LOOSED in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ/ Yeshua Messiah!
The enemy has no authority to restrict that which belongs to the Believers.
We thank you Holy Spirit for Your Power and PROVISIONS to us.
- We declare God who provides both seed for the planter and bread for food WILL SUPPLY and MULTIPLY your seen and increase the harvest of your righteousness!
What the enemy has stolen will be restored and multiplied!
- We declare and decree THOSE WHO ARE GENEROUS will be enriched in every way.
Through your generosity many people will praise the Lord.
- We decree President Trump is known by God.
He knows the plans He has in in mind for him, plans for well-being, not for bad things; so that he has hope and a future.
God has raised him up and will KEEP him in the shadow of His wings.
His angels protect him inside and outside of the White House.
The President’s knowledge and understanding of Holy Spirit is increasing.
- We decree each BELIEVER is known by God.
He hears every single word that is spoken to Him, HE LISTENS TO YOU.
The plans He has for you are to prosper and be of good health.
He is bringing wholeness to your FAMILIES and VISION for the future.
- We declare the Lord God Almighty is USHERING YOU INTO YOUR DESTINY; because of your trust, God considers you RIGHTEOUS through Jesus Christ/ Yeshua Messiah.
YOU HAVE GAINED ACCESS TO GOD’S GRACE, so BOAST about the HOPE OF EXPERIENCING GOD’S GLORY!
- We decree the LOVE OF GOD is being poured out in our hearts through Holy Spirit who has been given to us.
For while we were all still helpless, at the right time, Christ/ Messiah died on behalf of ungodly people.
SO GREAT IS HIS LOVE; it passes all understanding.
- We declare the lonely and lost people in the World will SEE THE UNFAILING love of the Father through HIS CHILDREN.
His People will be eager to EXPRESS THE LOVE of God to all the people of the Earth.
- We decree and declare through immersion into Christ’s/ Messiah’s death we were buried with Him, so that just as, through the GLORY OF THE FATHER, Christ was raised from the dead, LIKEWISE WE TOO WILL LIVE A NEW LIFE!
We will be UNITED with Him in a RESURRECTION like His.
- We declare God says, “Those who were not my people I WILL CALL MY PEOPLE; her who was not loved I WILL CALL LOVED; and in the very place where they were told, ‘You are not my people,’ THEY WILL BE CALLED SONS and DAUGHTERS OF THE LIVING GOD!
- We declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that always having all sufficiency in everything, you may have an abundance for every good deed; as it is written, “He scattered abroad, he gave to the poor, His righteousness endures forever.”
Now He who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will supply and multiply your seed for sowing and increase the harvest of your righteousness; you will be enriched in everything for all liberality, which through us is producing thanksgiving to God.
For the ministry of this service is not only fully supplying the needs of the saints, but is also overflowing through many thanksgivings to God.
Because of the proof given by this ministry, they will glorify God for your obedience to your confession of the gospel of Christ and for the liberality of your contribution to them and to all, while they also, by prayer on your behalf, yearn for you because of the surpassing grace of God in you. Thanks be to God for His indescribable gift!” 2 Corinthians 9:8-15.
“For I know the plans that I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart,” Jeremiah 29:11-13.
“Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom also we have obtained our introduction by faith into this grace in which we stand; and we exult in hope of the glory of God.
And not only this, but we also exult in our tribulations, knowing that tribulation brings about perseverance; and perseverance, proven character; and proven character, hope; and hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out within our hearts through the Holy Spirit who was given to us.
For while we were still helpless, at the right time Christ died for the ungodly.
For one will hardly die for a righteous man; though perhaps for the good man someone would dare even to die.
But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from the wrath of God through Him.
For if while we were enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, having been reconciled, we shall be saved by His life.
And not only this, but we also exult in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received the reconciliation…..
….. Therefore we have been buried with Him through baptism into death, so that as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, so we too might walk in newness of life. For if we have become united with Him in the likeness of His death, certainly we shall also be in the likeness of His resurrection…..
….. As He says also in Hosea, “I will call those who were not My people, ‘My people,’ And her who was not beloved, ‘beloved.’ And it shall be that in the place where it was said to them, ‘you are not My people,’ there they shall be called sons of the living God.” Romans 5:1-11; 6:4-5; 9:25-26.
~ Dawn Flores
Dawn Flores has been involved in the LORD’s lay ministry since 1971, volunteering, attending prayer meetings and growing in understanding of Hebrew Scriptures. in 2015 she began to receive greater revelations from the LORD and increased her networking in WA, USA and BC, Canada. She began a Facebook group for intercession and encouragement and started the Washington State Revival Network to facilitate communications between congregations and encourage individuals to visit groups experiencing REVIVAL.
Contact Dawn via Facebook or WashingtonStateRevivalNetwrk@gmail.com.