Declarations and Decrees: Increased strength and wisdom for President Trump; Visions and dreams for the Iraqi people, comfort and strength for the believers.
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelations 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
- We decree President Trump will INCREASE in the Wisdom and Strength of the Lord.
The President is understanding the MERCY and COMPASSION of God Almighty, and that His COVENANTS are FOREVER!
- We declare the President continues to give PRAISE and HONOR to the Lord Most High in public assemblies.
He gives thanks to the Lord in the council of the upright.
- We declare and decree the Lord God of Heaven and Earth shows His People how POWERFULLY He works by GIVING THEM THE NATIONS as their HERITAGE.
We praise our Father in Heaven for moving on Earth to bring the Kingdom of Heaven to this Earth.
- We declare the LORD HEARS the President and the People of the Land when they pray.
They will call on Him as long as they live, because He has turned His ear toward them.
- We decree that the WE, in THANKSGIVING, will raise the cup of salvation and call on the Name of the Lord for all His GENEROUS DEALINGS WITH US!
- We declare and decree the Lord has seen the WAYS of the BELIEVERS in Iraq, and He will HEAL THEM; He will LEAD them and GIVE COMFORT to them and to those who mourn for them.
- We declare the Lord God has created the right words: Peace, peace; Shalom, shalom, to those far off and those nearby!
The Lord WILL HEAL THEM!
- We decree PEACE where there has been war, and LIFE where there has been death!
We declare the healing balm of Holy Spirit to flow over the People of Iraq, to heal their minds, hearts and bodies.
- We decree OPEN hearts to receive the WOOING OF HOLY SPIRIT; the emptiness is yearning to be filled with the LOVE and PEACE of Almighty God.
- We declare the Lord will COMFORT the Lands of His people, will comfort all their ruined places, will make the deserts like Eden, the garden of the Lord. Joy and gladness will be there, thanksgiving and the sound of music.
- We declare People of Iraq and the Nations of the World: PAY ATTENTION TO GOD’S WORDS!
For He has given His COMMANDMENTS, His TRUTH, His SALVATION to the World; He will CALM them with HIS JUSTICE as a LIGHT FOR ALL THE PEOPLES.
- We declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“Praise the Lord! I will give thanks to the Lord with all my heart, in the company of the upright and in the assembly. Great are the works of the Lord; they are studied by all who delight in them.
Splendid and majestic is His work, and His righteousness endures forever.
He has made His wonders to be remembered; the Lord is gracious and compassionate. He has given food to those who fear Him; He will remember His covenant forever. He has made known to His people the power of His works, in giving them the heritage of the nations.
The works of His hands are truth and justice; all His precepts are sure.
They are upheld forever and ever; they are performed in truth and uprightness.
He has sent redemption to His people; He has ordained His covenant forever; holy and awesome is His name.
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom; a good understanding have all those who do His commandments; His praise endures forever,” Psalm 111:1-10.
“I love the Lord, because He hears my voice and my supplications. Because He has inclined His ear to me, therefore I shall call upon Him as long as I live…..
….. What shall I render to the Lord for all His benefits toward me?
I shall lift up the cup of salvation and call upon the name of the Lord. I shall pay my vows to the Lord, oh may it be in the presence of all His people,” Psalm 116:1-2,12-14.
“I have seen his ways, but I will heal him; I will lead him and restore comfort to him and to his mourners, creating the praise of the lips. Peace, peace to him who is far and to him who is near,” Says the Lord, “and I will heal him,” Isaiah 57:18-19.
“Listen to me, you who pursue righteousness, who seek the Lord: look to the rock from which you were hewn and to the quarry from which you were dug. Look to Abraham your father and to Sarah who gave birth to you in pain; when he was but one I called him, then I blessed him and multiplied him.
Indeed, the Lord will comfort Zion; He will comfort all her waste places. and her wilderness He will make like Eden, and her desert like the garden of the Lord; joy and gladness will be found in her, thanksgiving and sound of a melody.
Pay attention to Me, O My people, and give ear to Me, O My nation; for a law will go forth from Me, and I will set My justice for a light of the peoples. My righteousness is near, My salvation has gone forth, and My arms will judge the peoples; the coastlands will wait for Me, and for My arm they will wait expectantly,” Isaiah 51:1-5.
~ Dawn Flores
Dawn Flores has been involved in the LORD’s lay ministry since 1971, volunteering, attending prayer meetings and growing in understanding of Hebrew Scriptures. in 2015 she began to receive greater revelations from the LORD and increased her networking in WA, USA and BC, Canada. She began a Facebook group for intercession and encouragement and started the Washington State Revival Network to facilitate communications between congregations and encourage individuals to visit groups experiencing REVIVAL.
Contact Dawn via Facebook or WashingtonStateRevivalNetwrk@gmail.com.