Declarations and Decrees: Joyful and gracious giving to God’s work ensures you will have what you need; Wisdom from above is expressed in humility.
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelations 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
- We decree and declare God’s Children GIVE JOYFULLY and GRACIOUSLY into the work of HIS KINGDOM!
You are EAGER TO GIVE and are perceptive of the NEEDS OF OTHERS, giving as He directs.
- We declare those who GIVE FREELY with ZEAL are STIRRING UP generosity in others.
You are ALWAYS PREPARED to give as He leads, YOUR DESIRE is to help and support His work.
God LOVES ALL WHO GIVE CHEERFULLY!
- We declare God will PROVIDE YOU with EVERY GRACIOUS GIFT in ABUNDANCE, so that always in every way you will have all you need yourselves and be able to provide abundantly for every good cause.
- We decree God Almighty who PROVIDES both seed for the planter and bread for food will SUPPLY and MULTIPLY your seed and INCREASE the harvest for your righteousness.
- We decree that YOU ARE ENRICHED in every way, so that you can be GENEROUS IN EVERYTHING, and through those who received your gifts, the people of God will give thanks.
People will REJOICE IN GOD because of your generosity.
- We decree and declare that by offering this RIGHTEOUS GIFT you prove to the People in your community that YOU GLORIFY GOD by actually doing what your faith in Messiah requires, namely sharing generously with them and with everyone.
- We PRAISE God our Father for His INDESCRIBABLE GIFT!
- We decree the People of God are growing in HUMILITY as God’s WISDOM is flowing to them.
You are to walk in a respectful and excellent manner that the World will see Jesus Christ/ Yeshua Messiah through you.
- We decree God’s children live peacefully and in TRUTH, they support one another and move in UNITY by the Spirit of the Most High God.
- We decree the PEACEMAKERS who sow seed in PEACE will raise a harvest of RIGHTEOUSNESS!
- We declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“For it is superfluous for me to write to you about this ministry to the saints; for I know your readiness, of which I boast about you to the Macedonians, namely, that Achaia has been prepared since last year, and your zeal has stirred up most of them.
But I have sent the brethren, in order that our boasting about you may not be made empty in this case, so that, as I was saying, you may be prepared; otherwise if any Macedonians come with me and find you unprepared, we — not to speak of you — will be put to shame by this confidence.
So I thought it necessary to urge the brethren that they would go on ahead to you and arrange beforehand your previously promised bountiful gift, so that the same would be ready as a bountiful gift and not affected by covetousness.
Now this I say, he who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and he who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully. Each one must do just as he has purposed in his heart, not grudgingly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that always having all sufficiency in everything, you may have an abundance for every good deed; as it is written, “He scattered abroad, he gave to the poor, His righteousness endures forever.”
Now He who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will supply and multiply your seed for sowing and increase the harvest of your righteousness; you will be enriched in everything for all liberality, which through us is producing thanksgiving to God.
For the ministry of this service is not only fully supplying the needs of the saints, but is also overflowing through many thanksgivings to God.
Because of the proof given by this ministry, they will glorify God for your obedience to your confession of the gospel of Christ and for the liberality of your contribution to them and to all, while they also, by prayer on your behalf, yearn for you because of the surpassing grace of God in you,” 2 Corinthians 9:1-14.
“Who among you is wise and understanding? Let him show by his good behavior his deeds in the gentleness of wisdom. But if you have bitter jealousy and selfish ambition in your heart, do not be arrogant and so lie against the truth.
This wisdom is not that which comes down from above, but is earthly, natural, demonic. For where jealousy and selfish ambition exist, there is disorder and every evil thing.
But the wisdom from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, reasonable, full of mercy and good fruits, unwavering, without hypocrisy. And the seed whose fruit is righteousness is sown in peace by those who make peace,” James 3:13-18.
~ Dawn Flores
Dawn Flores has been involved in the LORD’s lay ministry since 1971, volunteering, attending prayer meetings and growing in understanding of Hebrew Scriptures. in 2015 she began to receive greater revelations from the LORD and increased her networking in WA, USA and BC, Canada. She began a Facebook group for intercession and encouragement and started the Washington State Revival Network to facilitate communications between congregations and encourage individuals to visit groups experiencing REVIVAL.
Contact Dawn via Facebook or WashingtonStateRevivalNetwrk@gmail.com.