Declarations and Decrees: Walk in newness — all things are made new! God’s glory is falling upon his people to cover and protect as they move into His promises.
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelations 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
- We decree and declare you are WALKING IN NEWNESS, washed by the Blood of the Lamb.
Do not view your life, the people you encounter, or the circumstances around you from your old nature.
You have the MIND OF CHRIST/ YESHUA!
Look with FAITH on everything that surrounds you!
- We declare your PERCEPTION is ANOINTED and your physical being is changing to EMBRACE the MOVE OF GOD’S SPIRIT in this time!
- We declare THOSE UNITED with CHRIST/ MESSIAH ARE NEW CREATIONS: God Almighty, through Christ/ Messiah has RECONCILED THE WORLD to Himself, not counting their trespasses against them, and He has committed to us the word of reconciliation.
- We declare and decree WE ARE HIS AMBASSADORS TO THE WORLD, appealing on His behalf, “Be reconciled to God! God mad this sinless man be a sin offering on our behalf, so that in union with Him we might FULLY SHARE in God’s RIGHTEOUSNESS.”
- We declare the GLORY OF GOD is falling upon those who ENTER INTO HIS PRESENCE!
The cloud of His Glory is sheltering you from the DISRUPTIONS of this World and the WARFARE of the enemy.
- We decree the VOICE of God will be heard more clearly as YOU DWELL IN HIS PRESENCE.
The World is SHIFTING into the background while GOD’S Presence is becoming YOUR REALITY.
- We declare God’s Children are moving into His PROMISES! His BRANCH is BEAUTIFUL and GLORIOUS; and the fruit of the Land is the pride and splendor of Israel and His survivors who have joined her.
- We declare those who REMAIN IN ZION and JERUSALEM will be called HOLY.
Those who remain with the Lord their God in Jerusalem will be written down for life.
- We decree and declare God is CLEANSING HIS PEOPLE and His Land; He has created over His People a smoking CLOUD BY DAY and a shining, flaming FIRE BY NIGHT; for the Glory will be over everything like a canopy.
A shelter will give shade by day from the heat, it will also provide refuge and cover from storm and rain.
- We declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“Therefore from now on we recognize no one according to the flesh; even though we have known Christ according to the flesh, yet now we know Him in this way no longer. Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creature; the old things passed away; behold, new things have come.
Now all these things are from God, who reconciled us to Himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation, namely, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not counting their trespasses against them, and He has committed to us the word of reconciliation.
Therefore, we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were making an appeal through us; we beg you on behalf of Christ, be reconciled to God. He made Him who knew no sin to be sin on our behalf, so that we might become the righteousness of God in Him,” 2 Corinthians 5:16-21.
“Then Moses went up with Aaron, Nadab and Abihu, and seventy of the elders of Israel, and they saw the God of Israel; and under His feet there appeared to be a pavement of sapphire, as clear as the sky itself.
Yet He did not stretch out His hand against the nobles of the sons of Israel; and they saw God, and they ate and drank.
Now the Lord said to Moses, “Come up to Me on the mountain and remain there, and I will give you the stone tablets with the law and the commandment which I have written for their instruction.”
So Moses arose with Joshua his servant, and Moses went up to the mountain of God. But to the elders he said, “Wait here for us until we return to you. And behold, Aaron and Hur are with you; whoever has a legal matter, let him approach them.”
Then Moses went up to the mountain, and the cloud covered the mountain. The glory of the Lord rested on Mount Sinai, and the cloud covered it for six days; and on the seventh day He called to Moses from the midst of the cloud.
And to the eyes of the sons of Israel the appearance of the glory of the Lord was like a consuming fire on the mountain top. Moses entered the midst of the cloud as he went up to the mountain; and Moses was on the mountain forty days and forty nights,” Exodus 24:9-18.
“In that day the Branch of the Lord will be beautiful and glorious, and the fruit of the earth will be the pride and the adornment of the survivors of Israel. It will come about that he who is left in Zion and remains in Jerusalem will be called holy — everyone who is recorded for life in Jerusalem.
When the Lord has washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion and purged the bloodshed of Jerusalem from her midst, by the spirit of judgment and the spirit of burning, then the Lord will create over the whole area of Mount Zion and over her assemblies a cloud by day, even smoke, and the brightness of a flaming fire by night; for over all the glory will be a canopy.
There will be a shelter to give shade from the heat by day, and refuge and protection from the storm and the rain,” Isaiah 4:2-6.
~ Dawn Flores
Dawn Flores has been involved in the LORD’s lay ministry since 1971, volunteering, attending prayer meetings and growing in understanding of Hebrew Scriptures. in 2015 she began to receive greater revelations from the LORD and increased her networking in WA, USA and BC, Canada. She began a Facebook group for intercession and encouragement and started the Washington State Revival Network to facilitate communications between congregations and encourage individuals to visit groups experiencing REVIVAL.
Contact Dawn via Facebook or WashingtonStateRevivalNetwrk@gmail.com.