Declarations and Decrees: You are royalty – kings and priests of the LORD in this world.
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelations 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
- We decree and declare YOU, the RIGHTEOUS, are FLOURISHING like a palm tree and GROWING as a cedar in the Lebanon; YOU are PLANTED in the House of the Lord and are FLOURISHING in the Courtyards of our God!
- We decree that the RIGHTEOUS, even advanced in years, are VIGOROUS, still full of sap, still bearing fruit, and PROCLAIMING that the Lord is UPRIGHT, MY ROCK, in whom there is no wrong.
- We declare the ANOINTING of the Lord God Almighty is upon you to announce His GOOD NEWS to the poor, to HEAL the brokenhearted, to proclaim FREEDOM to the Captives, and to let out into light those bound in the dark.
- We declare and decree the Righteous are RISING to proclaim the YEAR OF FAVOR of the Lord and the Day of Vengeance of our God; to COMFORT all who mourn, and to PROVIDE for those in Zion who mourn.
- We decree and declare the Chosen of the Most High G od are REBUILDING the ANCIENT RUINS, restoring sites long destroyed; they are RENEWING the ruined cities, destroyed many generations ago.
- We declare strangers will come to feed your flocks, foreigners plow your land and tend your vines; but YOU ARE CALLED THE PRIESTS OF THE LORD, spoken of as MINISTERS to our God. YOU will feed on the WEALTH OF NATIONS, and revel in their riches.
- We declare the CHILDREN OF GOD ARE KNOWN among the Nations, their offspring among the Peoples; ALL who see them will acknowledge that they are the SEED the Lord has blessed.
- We REJOICE in our God, for He has clothed us in His SALVATION, dressed us with a ROBE of TRIUMPH, like a bridegroom wearing a festive turban, like a bride adorned with her jewels. God is causing VICTORY and GLORY to spring up before all Nations.
- We decree and declare the Lord God Almighty KNOWS the deeds and thoughts of all people.
The time is near when He will gather together all Nations and all languages.
THEY WILL COME AND SEE HIS GLORY!
- We declare God will give them a SIGN.
He will send survivors to their nations, where they have not heard of His FAME nor seen His GLORY.
They will PROCLAIM HIS GLORY to these nations!
- We decree and declare ALL who have been ransomed by the BLOOD OF THE LAMB are mad into a KINGDOM for God to rule, Priests to serve Him; and they will RULE over the Earth!
- We declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“The righteous man will flourish like the palm tree, he will grow like a cedar in Lebanon. Planted in the house of the Lord, they will flourish in the courts of our God. They will still yield fruit in old age; they shall be full of sap and very green, to declare that the Lord is upright; He is my rock, and there is no unrighteousness in Him,” Psalm 92:12-15.
“The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me, because the Lord has anointed me to bring good news to the afflicted; He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to captives and freedom to prisoners; to proclaim the favorable year of the Lord and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all who mourn, to grant those who mourn in Zion, giving them a garland instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, the mantle of praise instead of a spirit of fainting. So they will be called oaks of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that He may be glorified.
Then they will rebuild the ancient ruins, they will raise up the former devastations; and they will repair the ruined cities, the desolations of many generations.
Strangers will stand and pasture your flocks, and foreigners will be your farmers and your vinedressers.
But you will be called the priests of the Lord; you will be spoken of as ministers of our God. You will eat the wealth of nations, and in their riches you will boast.
Instead of your shame you will have a double portion, and instead of humiliation they will shout for joy over their portion. Therefore they will possess a double portion in their land, everlasting joy will be theirs.
For I, the Lord, love justice, I hate robbery in the burnt offering; and I will faithfully give them their recompense and make an everlasting covenant with them.
Then their offspring will be known among the nations, and their descendants in the midst of the peoples. All who see them will recognize them because they are the offspring whom the Lord has blessed.
I will rejoice greatly in the Lord, my soul will exult in my God; for He has clothed me with garments of salvation, He has wrapped me with a robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decks himself with a garland, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.
For as the earth brings forth its sprouts, and as a garden causes the things sown in it to spring up, so the Lord God will cause righteousness and praise to spring up before all the nations,” Isaiah 61:1-11.
“For I know their works and their thoughts; the time is coming to gather all nations and tongues. And they shall come and see My glory. I will set a sign among them and will send survivors from them to the nations: Tarshish, Put, Lud, Meshech, Tubal and Javan, to the distant coastlands that have neither heard My fame nor seen My glory. And they will declare My glory among the nations.
Then they shall bring all your brethren from all the nations as a grain offering to the Lord, on horses, in chariots, in litters, on mules and on camels, to My holy mountain Jerusalem,” says the Lord, “just as the sons of Israel bring their grain offering in a clean vessel to the house of the Lord. I will also take some of them for priests and for Levites,” says the Lord.
“For just as the new heavens and the new earth which I make will endure before Me,” declares the Lord, “So your offspring and your name will endure,” Isaiah 66:18-22.
“When He had taken the book, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb, each one holding a harp and golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of the saints.
And they *sang a new song, saying, “Worthy are You to take the book and to break its seals; for You were slain, and purchased for God with Your blood men from every tribe and tongue and people and nation.
“You have made them to be a kingdom and priests to our God; and they will reign upon the earth,” Revelation 5:8-10.
~ Dawn Flores
Dawn Flores has been involved in the LORD’s lay ministry since 1971, volunteering, attending prayer meetings and growing in understanding of Hebrew Scriptures. in 2015 she began to receive greater revelations from the LORD and increased her networking in WA, USA and BC, Canada. She began a Facebook group for intercession and encouragement and started the Washington State Revival Network to facilitate communications between congregations and encourage individuals to visit groups experiencing REVIVAL.
Contact Dawn via Facebook or GloryFireArmyIntl@gmail.com.