Declarations and Decrees: You are to be Holy, because God Almighty is Holy.
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelations 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
- We decree and declare Believers MUST BE READY FOR WORK, keeping themselves UNDER CONTROL, and fixing their HOPES fully on the gift they will receive when Jesus Christ/ Yeshua Messiah is REVEALED!
- We decree YOU are God’s People who OBEY Him; do not let yourselves be shaped by the evil desires you used to have when you were still ignorant.
On the contrary, FOLLOW THE HOLY ONE who called you, BECOME HOLY YOURSELVES in your ENTIRE WAY of life; for the Scripture says, “YOU ARE TO BE HOLY BECAUSE I AM HOLY.”
- We declare YOU should live out your temporary stay on earth in FEAR, since the Father you address is the ONE who JUDGES impartially ACCORDING TO EACH PERSON’S ACTIONS.
- We decree and declare the RANSOM PAID to free you from the worthless way of life which your fathers passed on to you did not consist of anything perishable like silver or gold; on the contrary, it was the COSTLY BLOODY SACRIFICIAL DEATH OF THE CHRIST/ MESSIAH, as of a LAMB WITHOUT DEFECT OR SPOT.
- We decree that through Christ Jesus/ Messiah Yeshua YOU TRUST IN GOD, who raised Him from the dead and gave Him GLORY; so that your TRUST and HOPE ARE IN GOD!
- We declare NOW that you have PURIFIED YOURSELVES by OBEYING the TRUTH, so that you have a sincere LOVE for your brothers and sisters, LOVE EACH OTHER DEEPLY, with all your heart.
- We decree and declare YOU have been BORN AGAIN not form some seed that will decay; but from ONE that CANNOT DECAY, through the LIVING WORD of GOD that lasts FOREVER!”
For all humanity is like grass, all its glory is like a wildflower – the grass withers, and the flower falls off, but the Word of the Lord LASTS FOREVER.
- We declare WE are not to keep on sinning so that there can be more grace.
HEAVEN FORBID! Know that those of us who have been IMMERSED INTO CHRIST JESUS/ MESSIAH YESHUA have been IMMERSED INTO HIS DEATH!
We know that our old self was put to DEATH on the Cross with Him.
- We declare WE have DIED with Christ/ Messiah, we TRUST that we also LIVE with Him.
We KNOW that Christ/ Messiah was RAISED FROM THE DEAD, never to die again; DEATH HAS NO AUTHORITY over Him!
- We decree and declare sin WILL NOT RULE in our mortal bodies, rather WE OFFER OURSELVES to God as People ALIVE from the dead, and our bodies to God as INSTRUMENTS for RIGHTEOUSNESS.
- We declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
As to this salvation, the prophets who prophesied of the grace that would come to you made careful searches and inquiries, seeking to know what person or time the Spirit of Christ within them was indicating as He predicted the sufferings of Christ and the glories to follow.
It was revealed to them that they were not serving themselves, but you, in these things which now have been announced to you through those who preached the gospel to you by the Holy Spirit sent from heaven — things into which angels long to look. Therefore, prepare your minds for action, keep sober in spirit, fix your hope completely on the grace to be brought to you at the revelation of Jesus Christ.
As obedient children, do not be conformed to the former lusts which were yours in your ignorance, but like the Holy One who called you, be holy yourselves also in all your behavior; because it is written, “You shall be holy, for I AM holy.”
If you address as Father the One who impartially judges according to each one’s work, conduct yourselves in fear during the time of your stay on earth; knowing that you were not redeemed with perishable things like silver or gold from your futile way of life inherited from your forefathers, but with precious blood, as of a lamb unblemished and spotless, the blood of Christ.
For He was foreknown before the foundation of the world, but has appeared in these last times for the sake of you who through Him are believers in God, who raised Him from the dead and gave Him glory, so that your faith and hope are in God.
Since you have in obedience to the truth purified your souls for a sincere love of the brethren, fervently love one another from the heart, for you have been born again not of seed which is perishable but imperishable, that is, through the living and enduring word of God.
For, “All flesh is like grass, and all its glory like the flower of grass. The grass withers, and the flower falls off, but the word of the Lord endures forever.” And this is the word which was preached to you,” 1 Peter 1:10-25.
“What shall we say then? Are we to continue in sin so that grace may increase? May it never be! How shall we who died to sin still live in it?
Or do you not know that all of us who have been baptized into Christ Jesus have been baptized into His death?
Therefore we have been buried with Him through baptism into death, so that as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, so we too might walk in newness of life. For if we have become united with Him in the likeness of His death, certainly we shall also be in the likeness of His resurrection, knowing this, that our old self was crucified with Him, in order that our body of sin might be done away with, so that we would no longer be slaves to sin; for he who has died is freed from sin.
Now if we have died with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with Him, knowing that Christ, having been raised from the dead, is never to die again; death no longer is master over Him.
For the death that He died, He died to sin once for all; but the life that He lives, He lives to God. Even so consider yourselves to be dead to sin, but alive to God in Christ Jesus.
Therefore do not let sin reign in your mortal body so that you obey its lusts, and do not go on presenting the members of your body to sin as instruments of unrighteousness; but present yourselves to God as those alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness to God,” Romans 6:1-23.
~ Dawn Flores
Dawn Flores has been involved in the LORD’s lay ministry since 1971, volunteering, attending prayer meetings and growing in understanding of Hebrew Scriptures. in 2015 she began to receive greater revelations from the LORD and increased her networking in WA, USA and BC, Canada. She began a Facebook group for intercession and encouragement and started the Washington State Revival Network to facilitate communications between congregations and encourage individuals to visit groups experiencing REVIVAL.
Contact Dawn via Facebook or WashingtonStateRevivalNetwrk@gmail.com.