Declarations & Decrees: Do Good, Seek Justice, Relieve the Oppressed, Defend Orphans and Plead for the Widow!
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelation 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
- I decree and declare you are RIDDING yourselves of ALL VULGARITY and obvious evil, and are RECEIVING MEEKLY the Word implanted in you that can SAVE YOUR LIVES.
You do not allow yourselves to be DECEIVED by only hearing what the Word says, but you DO IT ALSO!
- I decree and declare you LOOK CLOSELY into the PERFECT Law/ Torah, which gives FREEDOM, and CONTINUE, becoming not a forgetful hearer but a doer of the work it requires, so you are BLESSED in what you do.
- I decree and declare to those who have walked in evil ways, the Lord/ Adonai says, “WASH YOURSELVES CLEAN!
Get your EVIL DEEDS OUT OF MY SIGHT!
Stop doing evil, LEARN TO DO GOOD!
SEEK JUSTICE, RELIEVE the Oppressed, DEFEND Orphans, PLEAD for the Widow!”
- I decree and declare the Lord/ Adonai is CALLING YOU!
He is saying, “Come NOW! Let’s talk this over together.
Even if your sins are like scarlet, THEY WILL BE WHITE AS SNOW; even if they are red as crimson, THEY WILL BE LIKE WOOL!”
- I decree and declare if you are WILLING and OBEDIENT to God Almighty/ El Shaddai, you will EAT the GOOD OF THE LAND; but if you refuse and rebel, you will be destroyed.
- I decree and declare the Lord/ Adonai is speaking to those who attend Congregations that bear His Name but mistreat others and rely on deceitful slogans to cover your ways.
IMPROVE your WAYS and ACTIONS and the Lord will let you remain.
If you REALLY IMPROVE your ways and actions; if you really ADMINISTER JUSTICE between People, if you STOP OPPRESSING FOREIGNERS; ORPHANS and WIDOWS; if you STOP SHEDDING INNOCENT BLOOD, then He will let you stay in this place, in the Land He has given you.
- I decree and declare many are you who RELY on DECEITFUL WORDS; you steal, murder, commit adultery, swear falsely, offer to Ba’al and go after other gods, then you come before God Most High/ El’Elyon and say “We are saved,” but you go on doing these ABOMINATIONS!
What do you consider the house that bears the Lord’s/ Adonai’s Name?
You who do these abominations will be driven from the presence of God/Elohim, if you do not Repent.
- I decree and declare the Lord God/ Adonai Elohim will purify the Ministers and Leaders, REFINING them like gold and silver, so that they can BRING OFFERINGS to Him UPRIGHTLY.
Then their offerings will be PLEASING to the Lord/ Adonai!
- I decree and declare the Lord will be QUICK to WITNESS AGAINST sorcerers, adulterers and perjurers; against those who TAKE ADVANTAGE of wage-earners, widows and orphans; against those who rob the foreigner of his rights and DON’T FEAR Him!
- I decree and declare the Lord/ Adonai DOES NOT CHANGE and therefore, there will be a REMNANT!
The sons of Jacob/ Ya’akov WILL NOT BE DESTROYED!
“RETURN me, AND i WILL RETURN TO YOU,” says the Lord of Hosts/ Adonai-Tzva’ot.
- I decree and declare I will SING to God/ Elohim, SING PRAISES to His Name; EXTOL Him Who rides on the clouds by His Name, the Lord/ Yah; and be GLAD in His PRESENCE. God in His Holy Dwelling is a FATHER to Orphans and DEFENDER of Widows.
- I decree and declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“21 Therefore, putting aside all filthiness and all that remains of wickedness, in humility receive the word implanted, which is able to save your souls. 22 But prove yourselves doers of the word, and not merely hearers who delude themselves. 23 For if anyone is a hearer of the word and not a doer, he is like a man who looks at his natural face in a mirror; 24 for once he has looked at himself and gone away, he has immediately forgotten what kind of person he was. 25 But one who looks intently at the perfect law, the law of liberty, and abides by it, not having become a forgetful hearer but an effectual doer, this man will be blessed in what he does.
26 If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless. 27 Pure and undefiled religion in the sight of our God and Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their distress, and to keep oneself unstained by the world,”James 1:21-27.
“16 “Wash yourselves, make yourselves clean; remove the evil of your deeds from My sight. cease to do evil, 17 Learn to do good; seek justice, reprove the ruthless, defend the orphan, plead for the widow.
18 “Come now, and let us reason together,” says the Lord, “Though your sins are as scarlet, they will be as white as snow; though they are red like crimson, they will be like wool. 19 “If you consent and obey, you will eat the best of the land; 20 “But if you refuse and rebel, you will be devoured by the sword.” Truly, the mouth of the Lord has spoken,” Isaiah 1:16-20.
“1 The word that came to Jeremiah from the Lord, saying, 2 “Stand in the gate of the Lord’s house and proclaim there this word and say, ‘Hear the word of the Lord, all you of Judah, who enter by these gates to worship the Lord!’” 3 Thus says the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel, “Amend your ways and your deeds, and I will let you dwell in this place. 4 Do not trust in deceptive words, saying, ‘This is the temple of the Lord, the temple of the Lord, the temple of the Lord.’ 5 For if you truly amend your ways and your deeds, if you truly practice justice between a man and his neighbor, 6 if you do not oppress the alien, the orphan, or the widow, and do not shed innocent blood in this place, nor walk after other gods to your own ruin, 7 then I will let you dwell in this place, in the land that I gave to your 8 “Behold, you are trusting in deceptive words to no avail. 9 Will you steal, murder, and commit adultery and swear falsely, and offer sacrifices to Baal and walk after other gods that you have not known, 10 then come and stand before Me in this house, which is called by My name, and say, ‘We are delivered!’—that you may do all these abominations? 11 Has this house, which is called by My name, become a den of robbers in your sight? Behold, I, even I, have seen it,” declares the Lord.
12 “But go now to My place which was in Shiloh, where I made My name dwell at the first, and see what I did to it because of the wickedness of My people Israel. 13 And now, because you have done all these things,” declares the Lord, “and I spoke to you, rising up early and speaking, but you did not hear, and I called you but you did not answer, 14 therefore, I will do to the house which is called by My name, in which you trust, and to the place which I gave you and your fathers, as I did to Shiloh. 15 I will cast you out of My sight, as I have cast out all your brothers, all the offspring of Ephraim,”Jeremiah 7:1-15.
“3 He will sit as a smelter and purifier of silver, and He will purify the sons of Levi and refine them like gold and silver, so that they may present to the Lord offerings in righteousness. 4 Then the offering of Judah and Jerusalem will be pleasing to the Lord as in the days of old and as in former years.
5 “Then I will draw near to you for judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers and against the adulterers and against those who swear falsely, and against those who oppress the wage earner in his wages, the widow and the orphan, and those who turn aside the alien and do not fear Me,” says the Lord of hosts. 6 “For I, the Lord, do not change; therefore you, O sons of Jacob, are not consumed.
sup>7 “From the days of your fathers you have turned aside from My statutes and have not kept them. Return to Me, and I will return to you,” says the Lord of hosts. “But you say, ‘How shall we return?’” Malachi 3:3-7.
“4 Sing to God, sing praises to His name; lift up a song for Him who rides through the deserts, whose name is the Lord, and exult before Him.
5 A father of the fatherless and a judge for the widows, is God in His holy habitation. 6 God makes a home for the lonely; He leads out the prisoners into prosperity, only the rebellious dwell in a parched land,” Psalm 68:4-6.
~ Dawn Flores
Dawn Flores has been involved in the Lord’s ministry, in lay capacities, since 1971. Although faithfully attending congregations, volunteering and attending prayer meetings, and growing in her understanding of the Hebrew Scriptures, it wasn’t until 2015 that she began to receive greater revelations from the Lord. Throughout 2015 and 2016 Dawn’s networking throughout Washington, USA and British Columbia, Canada increased. She also started the Washington State Revival Network to facilitate communications between congregations, and encourage individuals to visit groups experiencing REVIVAL. In June 2017 the Lord began expanding Dawn’s ministry to the Nations: first into Africa, then India, Pakistan and Asian countries. Her heart is to reach those in the rural and less populated areas as well as the larger cities.
Dawn’s Facebook page, Synergy of the Ages – NW (Believers of the Most High God).
Blog: Synergy of the Ages – NW (An Appeal to Heaven).