I saw an ambulance drive by VERY SLOWLY on a street in town.
It was going with its red lights flashing, but no siren going. I was puzzled, but then saw on the back of the ambulance was a VERY LARGE “A” made out of sticks with a few evergreen branches here and there.
There were people gathering on the sidewalks cheering, like they were really excited and happy about something, but it didn’t make sense to me at the time.
So, I asked the person next to me, as we stood by a HUGE LIGHT POLE that was SHINING BRIGHTLY, “Who’s in the ambulance and why are people cheering?”
The man beside me said, “Attila the Hun, who tried to invade in a barbarian way, but was struck down dead by the lightening of God in the middle of a charge, and he fell off his horse and onto the ground dead.”
All his followers knew that was their gods were speaking to them. In fear, they saw it as a bad omen and immediately stopped everything they were doing and turned tail to run back to where they came from, leaving the dead body of Attila, lying in the dirt.
- Attila the Hun.
- Attila was leader of the Huns Empire from 434-453 (19 years).
- He died at age 46 /47.
- He was one of the most feared enemies of the Western and Eastern Roman Empires.
- He crossed the Danube twice and plundered the Balkans, but failed to conquer Constantinople or Rome.
- He loved war, and was very proud, as seen through accounts of his body movements.
- Accounts also said he was restrained in action, mighty in counsel, gracious to suppliants and lenient to those under his protection.
1 a: absence of government.
…b: a state of lawlessness or political disorder due to the absence of governmental authority.
…c: a utopian society of individuals who enjoy complete freedom without government.
2 a: absence or denial of any authority or established disorder.
…b: absence of order / DISORDER.
…SYNONYMS: lawlessness, misrule.
Symbolism / Interpretation:
Attila the Hun and the LARGE “A” represent the spirit of Anarchy through Antifa and others who are like minded to destroy free nations with democracy.
Attila the Hun seemed to be larger than life, or unconquerable by many. So it may seem with Anarchy, that many see or feel it is unconquerable.
BUT, just as The LORD dealt with Attila through the lightening in the dream, that struck him, and caused him to die, so The LORD will deal with anarchy through various means.
It was going with its red lights flashing, but no siren going =
- the red lights flashing represented that the Anarchy had been STOPPED.
- No siren going because Anarchy is not to be honored or positive attention is NOT being given to it.
We stood by a HUGE LIGHT POLE that was SHINING BRIGHTLY = I believe represents the LIGHT of GOD shining to expose.
The man beside me said,
“Attila the Hun, who tried to invade in a barbarian way” = how anarchy often invades areas.
“but was struck down dead by the lightening of God, in the middle of a charge, and he fell off his horse and onto the ground dead” = how God will deal with Anarchy
God Bless You!
~ Beverly Juelsgaard-Fischer