Listen, there are some things, when you say you’re a mature five-fold ministry gift, or another one of the positions of leadership in the Kingdom of the LORD, that you should and should NOT be doing:
- You should not be running around trying to get a Prophetic Word from any and everybody.
- You shouldn’t be making lust mistakes every week.
- You should be able to engage in warfare for your own self.
- You shouldn’t be running from church to church.
- You should have some kind of provisional plan to take care of yourself.
- You should not be crying over every little thing that comes against you.
- You should have some kind of wisdom operating in your life.
- You should be doing more than sitting in the pews.
- You should be able to help pray for somebody besides yourself.
- You should not be jealous of others.
- You should be able to cast out devils.
- You should not be sowing discord among the people.
- You should be giving more than one dollar.
- You should be walking in godly character and behavior.
- You should be able to at least teach Sunday School or Bible Study.
- You shouldn’t be going AWOL every time you are rebuked.
- You should have won at least some souls to Christ.
- You are a help and not a hindrance to your leader and the work of the Kingdom.
Sometimes I hear persons saying they have been saved for ten years and yet their actions are as if they been saved one hour.
In ten years of salvation, there should be growth, maturity, wisdom and the ability to live Holy and Righteous.
Too many persons are saying they are mature, but yet not able to handle warfare.
We are saying how anointed we are, but we collapse fall apart and always wanting to go back to the world, when pressure comes.
It’s time for many to grow up, stop acting like a baby, falling out, throwing temper tantrums, because we don’t want to grow up and be responsible adults in the Kingdom.
I always say, how are people leading other people, yet acting unstable, unsure, unreliable, and unreasonable?
What example are we setting for those who are connected to us, if we going off, wanting to fight and cuss people out and acting like YAH is not able to bring us out?
Apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors, teachers, deacons, bishops and elders, you should be an example in the Body of Christ, setting examples that will encourage those who see you, to continue to walk Holy and maintain character, integrity, behavior and attitude that shows forth righteousness.
Growing up is a must for YAH ordained elevation, promotion and transitioning.
How are we going to equip the saints, if we are not equip ourselves?
Sometimes we just need to say we need to go sit under teaching and training, that can help us grow into maturity.
~ Apostle Barbara R. Thomas
Apostle Barbara R. Thomas is founder of I Come to Heal Ministries, A Woman’s touch Ministry, The Next Dimension Global Outreach Ministries and Spoken Word School of Ministry and is on a mission, traveling the world, proclaiming the Gospel, for souls to be won to the Kingdom of God. She has life mandate to help bring others to their divine purpose.