Do you have a story to tell that could help others?
We are stepping into a time where God is giving us messages. He’s given you a message, and we’re in a divine season to be able to get those messages out to the world!
In this Spirit Connection episode, I’ve got a special guest on the broadcast that will really encourage you because she’s written an important book to help those who have a story in their heart — Build Your Author Platform with a Purpose: Marketing Strategies for Writers.
Mimika’s new book is the most powerful and practical manual on platform development I’ve ever read. So, if you are called to write or publish, this is probably a good time to move forward!
It’s going to be an amazing year of changes!
- Why writing a book doesn’t have to be a long and painful process.
- What “platform” means in the marketing world and what it means for you.
- The best way to build a platform that suits your story and talent.
- The answer to: “I’m too busy to write a book!”
- Why “done” is better than “perfect”.
- Visit Mimika’s Website: MimikaCooney.com
- Free Mini-Course 5 Tips: Anyone Can Write a Book: DougAddison.com/5Tips
- New Free Ebook: DougAddison.com/6Courts
- Give to InLight Connection: DougAddison.com/Give or text “LOVE” to 45888
~ Doug Addison
P.S. Want to get my Daily Prophetic Word? Sign up here with your email address and I’ll send it to you so you don’t miss a single one.
Want to hear more on these prophetic words for the month? Watch the replays of my recent Spirit Connection webcasts. Join me and my team for this FREE webcast on the first Wednesday of every month at 6 p.m. Pacific Time.
Doug Addison is a prominent conference speaker captivating audiences with clean stand-up comedy and high energy prophetic messages, also shared on TV, radio and the Internet for over a decade. He brings laughter, fun and a unique prophetic style while empowering people to transform their lives, discover their destiny and understand dreams, tattoos and piercings. His powerful messages stay with his audiences long after hearing him.