Declarations & Decrees: God Is Lifting Up His People and His Truth – Revealing the Works of Darkness Against Them!
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelation 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
- I decree and declare YOU, Lord/ Adonai, are our HELP!
We THANK YOU and PRAISE Your Name for those who have remained STRONG and FAITHFUL to Your TRUTH; those who are STEADFAST to Your Son, Jesus Christ/ Yeshua Messiah, and do not bow the knee to Baal.
- I decree and declare the Lord/ Adonai SEES and He HEARS those who think themselves great.
He knows the lies they tell each other, their flattering, but they speak from DIVIDED HEARTS.
The Lord God Almighty/ Adonai El Shaddai will cut off all flattering lips and the tongues that speak so proudly.
- I decree and declare those who are PROUD and say they will prevail by their own words and works; they doubt that anyone can master them.
These are being BROUGHT DOWN, these will find their “perceived” foundation is sinking sand.
- I decree and declare the Lord/ Adonai says, “Because the poor are oppressed, because the needy are groaning, I WILL NOW RISE UP and grant SECURITY to those whom they scorn!”
The Words of the Lord/ Adonai are PURE words, silver in a melting pot set in the Earth, REFINED and PURIFIED seven times over.
- I decree and declare the Lord/ Adonai PROTECTS US; He GUARDS US FOREVER from this generation – the wicked strut about everywhere when vileness is held in general esteem.
But the WORD of the Lord will not fail!
But the wicked will FALL BY THEIR OWN SCHEMES.
- I decree and declare you who live in the shelter of the Most High/ ’Elyon, who spend your nights in the shadow of the Almighty/ Shaddai, who say to the Lord/Adonai, “My refuge and my fortress; my God in whom I trust!” – HE RESCUES YOU from the trap of the hunter and from the plague of calamities; He covers you with His pinions, and under His Wings you will find REFUGE: His TRUTH is a shield and PROTECTION.
- I decree and declare YOU DO NOT FEAR the terrors of night or the arrow that flies by day, or the plague that roams in the dark, or the scourge that wreaks havoc at noon.
A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but IT WON’T COME NEAR YOU!
- I decree and declare you KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN, and you will SEE how the wicked are punished.
For you have made the Lord, the Most High/ Adonai, ‘Elyon your REFUGE and your DWELLING PLACE.
NO DISASTER will happen to you, NO CALAMITY will come near your tent.
- I decree and declare the Lord/ Adonai orders HIS ANGELS to CARE for YOU and GUARD you wherever you go.
They carry you in their hands, so that you won’t trip on a stone.
You will tread down lions and snakes; you will trample them underfoot.
- I decree and declare the Lord goes before you LEVELLING the hills, SHATTERING the bronze gates, SMASHING the iron bars.
Those areas that did not appear accessible, will be ACCESSIBLE.
The TREASURES hoarded in the dark, SECRET RICHES hidden away will be GIVEN into your POSSESSION.
- I decree and declare it is for the SAKE of HIS PEOPLE ISRAEL, all Believers throughout the Earth, that you are CALLED BY NAME and given a title, even when you did not know the Lord.
The Lord God/ Adonai Elohim is God, there is no other!
Those from the East and West will know there is none beside Him.
- I decree and declare the HEAVENS above, RAIN DOWN JUSTICE, the CLOUDS POUR it down.
The Earth will OPEN, so that SALVATION SPRINGS UP, and JUSTICE sprouts with it.
The Lord/ Adonai has created it!
- I decree and declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You
“1 Help, Lord, for the godly man ceases to be, for the faithful disappear from among the sons of men. 2 They speak falsehood to one another; with flattering lips and with a double heart they speak. 3 May the Lord cut off all flattering lips, the tongue that speaks great things; 4 Who have said, “With our tongue we will prevail; our lips are our own; who is lord over us?” 5 “Because of the devastation of the afflicted, because of the groaning of the needy, now I will arise,” says the Lord; “I will set him in the safety for which he longs.” 6 The words of the Lord are pure words; as silver tried in a furnace on the earth, refined seven times. 7 You, O Lord, will keep them; You will preserve him from this generation forever. 8 The wicked strut about on every side when vileness is exalted among the sons of men,” Psalm 12:1-8.
“1 He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. 2 I will say to the Lord, “My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust!” 3 For it is He who delivers you from the snare of the trapper and from the deadly pestilence. 4 He will cover you with His pinions, and under His wings you may seek refuge; His faithfulness is a shield and bulwark. 5 You will not be afraid of the terror by night, or of the arrow that flies by day; 6 Of the pestilence that stalks in darkness, or of the destruction that lays waste at noon. 7 A thousand may fall at your side and ten thousand at your right hand, but it shall not approach you. 8 You will only look on with your eyes and see the recompense of the wicked. 9 For you have made the Lord, my refuge, even the Most High, your dwelling place. 10 No evil will befall you, nor will any plague come near your tent. 11 For He will give His angels charge concerning you, to guard you in all your ways. 12 They will bear you up in their hands, that you do not strike your foot against a stone. 13 You will tread upon the lion and cobra, the young lion and the serpent you will trample down. 14 “Because he has loved Me, therefore I will deliver him; I will set him securely on high, because he has known My name. 15 “He will call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will rescue him and honor him. 16 “With a long life I will satisfy him and let him see My salvation,” Psalm 91:1-16.
“2 “I will go before you and make the rough places smooth; I will shatter the doors of bronze and cut through their iron bars. 3 “I will give you the treasures of darkness and hidden wealth of secret places, so that you may know that it is I, the Lord, the God of Israel, who calls you by your name. 4 “For the sake of Jacob My servant, and Israel My chosen one, I have also called you by your name; I have given you a title of honor though you have not known Me. 5 “I am the Lord, and there is no other; besides Me there is no God. I will gird you, though you have not known Me; 6 That men may know from the rising to the setting of the sun that there is no one besides Me. I am the Lord, and there is no other, 7 The One forming light and creating darkness, causing well-being and creating calamity; I am the Lord who does all these. 8 “Drip down, O heavens, from above, and let the clouds pour down righteousness; let the earth open up and salvation bear fruit, and righteousness spring up with it. I, the Lord, have created it. 9 “Woe to the one who quarrels with his Maker— an earthenware vessel among the vessels of earth! Will the clay say to the potter, ‘What are you doing?’ Or the thing you are making say, ‘He has no hands’?” Isaiah 45:2-9.
~ Dawn Flores
Dawn Flores has been involved in the Lord’s ministry, in lay capacities, since 1971. Although faithfully attending congregations, volunteering and attending prayer meetings, and growing in her understanding of the Hebrew Scriptures, it wasn’t until 2015 that she began to receive greater revelations from the Lord. Throughout 2015 and 2016 Dawn’s networking throughout Washington, USA and British Columbia, Canada increased. She also started the Washington State Revival Network to facilitate communications between congregations, and encourage individuals to visit groups experiencing REVIVAL. In June 2017 the Lord began expanding Dawn’s ministry to the Nations: first into Africa, then India, Pakistan and Asian countries. Her heart is to reach those in the rural and less populated areas as well as the larger cities.
Dawn’s Facebook page, Synergy of the Ages – NW (Believers of the Most High God).
Blog: Synergy of the Ages – NW (An Appeal to Heaven).