Declarations & Decrees: God Is Restoring His Government Among His People; He Watches Over Those Who Seek His Presence!
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelation 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
- We decree and declare the PRESENCE of God Almighty is being RECOGNIZED and REVERENCED in the midst of the People.
The recognition of His PRESENCE is being RESTORED to the CONGREGATIONS!
- We decree and declare WE, the Believers of the Most High God, GIVE THANKS and CALL on His Name.
We make HIS DEEDS KNOWN among all Peoples.
We SING to Him; we sing PRAISES to Him and TALK about all His WONDERS!
- We decree JOY in YOUR hearts, you who SEEK the Lord!
You seek the Lord and His STRENGTH; you will ALWAYS seek His PRESENCE.
You will REMEMBER the WONDERS He has done, His SIGNS and His spoken judgments.
- We decree and declare the People of the Lord, throughout the Earth, are remembering His COVENANT FOREVER, the Word He commanded to a thousand generations, the Covenant made with Abraham; the oath He swore to Isaac and established as law for Jacob, for Israel as an EVERLASTING COVENANT!
- We declare, as you continue to seek the Lord and WALK IN HIS WAY, He will allow NO ONE TO OPPRESS you.
He warns, “Don’t touch my ANOINTED ONES or do my prophets harm!”
Yes, for your sake, He will REBUKE even kings.
- We declare the GLORY of the Lord among the Nations and His WONDERS among all Peoples!
For the Lord is GREAT, and greatly to be praised; He is to be FEARED more than all gods.
For all the gods of the Peoples are nothing, but the Lord made the Heavens.
In His presence are HONOR and MAJESTY; in His Place, STRENGTH and JOY!
- We decree and declare the HEAVENS REJOICE, the EARTH is GLAD; they say among the Nations, “The Lord is King!”
The SEA ROARS, and everything in it; the FIELDS EXULT, and all that is in them!
The TREES in the FOREST sing before the Lord, because He has come to judge the Earth!
- We declare it is GOOD to give THANKS to the Lord and SING PRAISES to His Name!
O Most High, we tell about YOUR GRACE in the morning and YOUR FAITHFULNESS at night!
Lord, what You do makes us happy; we take joy in what YOUR HANDS have made.
How GREAT are Your DEEDS, Lord!
How very DEEP Your thoughts!
- We decree and declare the People of God are ALWAYS JOYFUL; PRAYING without ceasing; GIVING THANKS in everything, tor this is what God wants from ALL WHO ARE UNITED with Christ Jesus/ Messiah Yeshua.
- We declare you will not quench the Spirit, you don’t despise INSPIRED MESSAGES, but receive them readily, testing everything – HOLDING ONTO WHAT IS GOOD, but keeping away from every form of evil.
- We decree and declare the God of Peace is making you COMPLETELY HOLY – as you FOCUS on the Lord, your ENTIRE SPIRIT, SOUL and BODY will be kept blameless for the COMING of our Lord Jesus Christ, Yeshua Messiah.
The One calling you is FAITHFUL, and He will do it!
- We declare you will KEEP ON BEING FILLED with the Spirit – SINGING PSALMS, HYMNS and SPIRITUAL SONGS to each other; sing to the Lord and MAKE MUSIC in your heart to Him, ALWAYS give thanks for everything to God the Father in the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ/Yeshua Messiah!
- We declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“1 And they brought in the ark of God and placed it inside the tent which David had pitched for it, and they offered burnt offerings and peace offerings before God. 2 When David had finished offering the burnt offering and the peace offerings, he blessed the people in the name of the Lord. 3 He distributed to everyone of Israel, both man and woman, to everyone a loaf of bread and a portion of meat and a raisin cake……
…….. 7 Then on that day David first assigned Asaph and his relatives to give thanks to the Lord. 8 Oh give thanks to the Lord, call upon His name; make known His deeds among the peoples. 9 Sing to Him, sing praises to Him; speak of all His wonders. 10 Glory in His holy name; let the heart of those who seek the Lord be glad. 11 Seek the Lord and His strength; seek His face continually. 12 Remember His wonderful deeds which He has done, His marvels and the judgments from His mouth, 13 O seed of Israel His servant, sons of Jacob, His chosen ones! 14 He is the Lord our God; His judgments are in all the earth. 15 Remember His covenant forever, the word which He commanded to a thousand generations, 16 The covenant which He made with Abraham, and His oath to Isaac. 17 He also confirmed it to Jacob for a statute, to Israel as an everlasting covenant, 18 Saying, “To you I will give the land of Canaan, as the portion of your inheritance.” 19 When they were only a few in number, very few, and strangers in it, 20 And they wandered about from nation to nation, and from one kingdom to another people, 21 He permitted no man to oppress them, and He reproved kings for their sakes, saying, 22 “Do not touch My anointed ones, and do My prophets no harm.” 23 Sing to the Lord, all the earth; proclaim good tidings of His salvation from day to day. 24 Tell of His glory among the nations, His wonderful deeds among all the peoples. 25 For great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised; He also is to be feared above all gods. 26 For all the gods of the peoples are idols, but the Lord made the heavens. 27 Splendor and majesty are before Him, strength and joy are in His place. 28 Ascribe to the Lord, O families of the peoples, ascribe to the Lord glory and strength. 29 Ascribe to the Lord the glory due His name; bring an offering, and come before Him; worship the Lord in holy array. 30 Tremble before Him, all the earth; indeed, the world is firmly established, it will not be moved. 31 Let the heavens be glad, and let the earth rejoice; and let them say among the nations, “The Lord reigns.” 32 Let the sea roar, and all it contains; let the field exult, and all that is in it. 33 Then the trees of the forest will sing for joy before the Lord; for He is coming to judge the earth,” 1 Chronicles 16:1-3, 7-36, 39-41.
“1 It is good to give thanks to the Lord and to sing praises to Your name, O Most High; 2 To declare Your lovingkindness in the morning and Your faithfulness by night, 3 With the ten-stringed lute and with the harp, with resounding music upon the lyre. 4 For You, O Lord, have made me glad by what You have done, I will sing for joy at the works of Your hands. 5 How great are Your works, O Lord! Your thoughts are very deep,” Psalm 92:1-5.
“16 Rejoice always; 17 pray without ceasing; 18 in everything give thanks; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus. 19 Do not quench the Spirit; 20 do not despise prophetic utterances. 21 But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good; 22 abstain from every form of evil. 23 Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you entirely; and may your spirit and soul and body be preserved complete, without blame at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. 24 Faithful is He who calls you, and He also will bring it to pass,” 1 Thessalonians 5:16-24.
“18 And do not get drunk with wine, for that is dissipation, but be filled with the Spirit, 19 speaking to one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody with your heart to the Lord; 20 always giving thanks for all things in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ to God, even the Father,” Ephesians 5:18-20.
~ Dawn Flores
Dawn Flores has been involved in the Lord’s ministry, in lay capacities, since 1971. Although faithfully attending congregations, volunteering and attending prayer meetings, and growing in her understanding of the Hebrew Scriptures, it wasn’t until 2015 that she began to receive greater revelations from the Lord. Throughout 2015 and 2016 Dawn’s networking throughout Washington, USA and British Columbia, Canada increased. She also started the Washington State Revival Network to facilitate communications between congregations, and encourage individuals to visit groups experiencing REVIVAL. In June 2017 the Lord began expanding Dawn’s ministry to the Nations: first into Africa, then India, Pakistan and Asian countries. Her heart is to reach those in the rural and less populated areas as well as the larger cities.
Dawn’s Facebook page, Synergy of the Ages – NW (Believers of the Most High God).
Blog: Synergy of the Ages – NW (An Appeal to Heaven).