I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelations 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
- I decree and declare as JUSTICE is served, ALL LOVERS of GOD will CELEBRATE and REJOICE, but the wicked will begin to panic.
Those who forsake the ways of WISDOM will wander into the realm of dark spirits.
- I decree and declare I give THANKS to You, Lord/ Adonai, with all my Heart.
I speak of Your Wonderful DEEDS.
I am glad and exult in You; I Sing PRAISE to Your Name, Most High/ ‘Elyon.
- I decree and declare as my enemies turn back, they STUMBLE and PERISH before You, Lord God Almighty/ Adonai El Shaddai.
For You UPHOLD MY CAUSE AS JUST, sitting on the Throne as the Righteous Judge.
- I decree and declare You, Lord/ Adonai REBUKE the Nations, DESTROY the wicked, BLOT out their name FOREVER and EVER.
The enemy is finished, in RUINS FOREVER; You DESTROY their cities; all memory of them is lost.
- I decree and declare You, Lord/ Adonai are ENTHRONED FOREVER; You have set up Your Throne for JUDGMENT.
You will JUDGE THE WORLD IN RIGHTEOUSNESS; You will JUDGE THE PEOPLES FAIRLY!
- I decree and declare Lord God/ Adonai Elohim You are a STRONGHOLD for the Oppressed, a TOWER of STRENGTH in times of trouble.
Those who KNOW YOUR NAME put their TRUST in You, for You have not abandoned those who SEEK You!
- I decree and declare the Lord/ Adonai has MERCY on you who suffer; He SEES those who hate you.
He raises you from the gates of death so that you can PROCLAIM all His PRAISES at the GATES of the Daughter of Zion/ Tziyon and REJOICE in His DELIVERANCE!
- I decree and declare the Nations have DROWNED in the pit they dug, CAUGHT their own feet in the net they hid.
The Lord/ Adonai has made Himself KNOWN and is EXECUTING JUDGMENT; the wicked are ENSNARED in the work of their own hands!
- I decree and declare You are Lord/ Adonai; THERE IS NO OTHER; besides You there is no God. You, Lord/ Adonai, ARM Your Chosen Ones, even those who do not know You, so that the World will KNOW that there is NONE BESIDES YOU!
- I decree and declare You, Lord/ Adonai, form LIGHT, create DARKNESS, make well-being, create woe; You do all these things.
Heavens above RAIN DOWN JUSTICE, let the CLOUDS POUR it down.
Let the Earth OPEN, so that SALVATION springs up, and JUSTICE SPROUTS with it!
- I decree and declare you, PURSUERS OF JUSTICE, are LISTENING to the Lord/ Adonai; you consider the ROCK from which you were cut, the quarry from which you were dug!
- I decree and declare the Lord/ Adonai will COMFORT Zion/ Tziyon; He will COMFORT His People; He will COMFORT all their RUINED PLACES and will make their Desert like Eden.
Joy and gladness will be there, THANKSGIVING and the SOUND of MUSIC.
- I decree and declare you are to PAY ATTENTION to the Lord/ Adonai, LISTEN TO HIM!
For the Law/ Torah will go out from Him, He will CALM them with HIS JUSTICE as a LIGHT for the Peoples.
HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS IS AT HAND, His Salvation goes out, His Arms will JUDGE the Peoples.
- I declare the Lord says, “LISTEN TO ME, you who KNOW JUSTICE, you People who have my Law/ Torah in your Heart: DON’T BE AFRAID of People’s taunts, don’t be upset by their insults.
For My JUSTICE WILL BE FOREVER, and My SALVATION for all generations!
- I decree and declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“15 The exercise of justice is joy for the righteous, but is terror to the workers of iniquity. 16 A man who wanders from the way of understanding will rest in the assembly of the dead,” Proverbs 21:15-16.
“1 I will give thanks to the Lord with all my heart; I will tell of all Your wonders. 2 I will be glad and exult in You; I will sing praise to Your name, O Most High.
3 When my enemies turn back, they stumble and perish before You. 4 For You have maintained my just cause; You have sat on the throne judging righteously. 5 You have rebuked the nations, You have destroyed the wicked; You have blotted out their name forever and ever. 6 The enemy has come to an end in perpetual ruins, and You have uprooted the cities; the very memory of them has perished.
7 But the Lord abides forever; He has established His throne for judgment, 8 And He will judge the world in righteousness; He will execute judgment for the peoples with equity. 9 The Lord also will be a stronghold for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble; 10 And those who know Your name will put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You.
11 Sing praises to the Lord, who dwells in Zion; declare among the peoples His deeds. 12 For He who requires blood remembers them; He does not forget the cry of the afflicted. 13 Be gracious to me, O Lord; see my affliction from those who hate me, You who lift me up from the gates of death, 14 That I may tell of all Your praises, that in the gates of the daughter of Zion I may rejoice in Your salvation. 15 The nations have sunk down in the pit which they have made; in the net which they hid, their own foot has been caught. 16 The Lord has made Himself known; He has executed judgment. In the work of his own hands the wicked is snared. Higgaion Selah,” Psalm 9:1-16.
“5 “I am the LORD, and there is no other; besides Me there is no God. I will gird you, though you have not known Me; 6 That men may know from the rising to the setting of the sun that there is no one besides Me. I am the LORD, and there is no other, 7 The One forming light and creating darkness, causing well-being and creating calamity; I am the Lord who does all these.
8 “Drip down, O heavens, from above, and let the clouds pour down righteousness; let the earth open up and salvation bear fruit, and righteousness spring up,” Isaiah 45:5-8.
“1 “Listen to me, you who pursue righteousness, who seek the Lord: Look to the rock from which you were hewn and to the quarry from which you were dug. 2 “Look to Abraham your father and to Sarah who gave birth to you in pain; when he was but one I called him, then I blessed him and multiplied him.” 3 Indeed, the Lord will comfort Zion; He will comfort all her waste places. And her wilderness He will make like Eden, and her desert like the garden of the Lord; joy and gladness will be found in her, thanksgiving and sound of a melody.
4 “Pay attention to Me, O My people, and give ear to Me, O My nation; for a law will go forth from Me, and I will set My justice for a light of the peoples. 5 “My righteousness is near, My salvation has gone forth, and My arms will judge the peoples; the coastlands will wait for Me, and for My arm they will wait expectantly. 6 “Lift up your eyes to the sky, then look to the earth beneath; for the sky will vanish like smoke, and the earth will wear out like a garment and its inhabitants will die in like manner; but My salvation will be forever, and My righteousness will not wane. 7 “Listen to Me, you who know righteousness, a people in whose heart is My law; do not fear the reproach of man, n or be dismayed at their revilings. 8 “For the moth will eat them like a garment, and the grub will eat them like wool. But My righteousness will be forever, and My salvation to all generations,” Isaiah 51:1-8.
~ Dawn Flores
Dawn Flores has been involved in the Lord’s ministry, in lay capacities, since 1971. Although faithfully attending congregations, volunteering and attending prayer meetings, and growing in her understanding of the Hebrew Scriptures, it wasn’t until 2015 that she began to receive greater revelations from the Lord. Throughout 2015 and 2016 Dawn’s networking throughout Washington, USA and British Columbia, Canada increased. She also started the Washington State Revival Network to facilitate communications between congregations, and encourage individuals to visit groups experiencing REVIVAL. In June 2017 the Lord began expanding Dawn’s ministry to the Nations: first into Africa, then India, Pakistan and Asian countries. Her heart is to reach those in the rural and less populated areas as well as the larger cities.
Dawn’s Facebook page, Synergy of the Ages – NW (Believers of the Most High God).
Blog: Synergy of the Ages – NW (An Appeal to Heaven).