I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelations 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
- I decree and declare Lord/ Adonai, YOU ARE OUR GOD!
Your Name is GLORIOUS throughout the Earth; the FAME of your Majesty SPREADS even above the Heavens!
We look at the Heavens, the Work of Your Fingers, the Moon and Stars that You SET IN PLACE – what are mere mortals, that You CONCERN YOURSELF WITH US, that You WATCH OVER us with SUCH CARE?
- I decree and declare You, Lord God Almighty/ Adonai El Shaddai, made mankind but a little lower than the angels, You CROWNED HIM with GLORY and HONOR, You have HIM RULE what Your Hands made, You put EVERYTHING UNDER HIS FEET – sheep and oxen, all of them, also the animals in the wild, the birds in the air, the fish in the sea!
- I decree and declare You, God/ Elohim, LISTEN to our PRAYERS, to You all Living Creatures COME.
When the deeds of wickedness OVERWHELM us, You ATONE for our crimes.
So VERY BLESSED are those You CHOOSE to BRING NEAR, so that they can REMAIN in Your COURTYARDS!
- I decree and declare I am SATISFIED with the GOODNESS of God’s House, the Holy Place of His Temple, His Presence with me and indwelling me.
For I am His Temple, as are you and all who call upon the Name of Christ Jesus/ Messiah Yeshua.
- I decree and declare You, Lord/ Adonai, ANSWER US WITH AWESOME DEEDS, God/ Elohim of our SALVATION, You in whom ALL PUT THEIR TRUST, to the Ends of the Earth and on Distant Seas.
- I decree and declare by YOUR STRENGTH, Lord/ Adonai, You SET UP MOUNTAINS.
You are CLOTHED with POWER.
You STILL the ROARING SEAS, their CRASHING WAVES and the PEOPLES’ TURMOIL.
This is why the People of the Earth STAND IN AWE of Your signs.
The places where the Sun rises and sets YOU cause to SING for JOY!
- I decree and declare You, Lord/ Adonai, CARE for the EARTH and water it, You ENRICH it greatly; with the RIVER of God, full of Water, You PROVIDE them grain and prepare the ground.
Soaking its furrows and settling its soil, You soften it with SHOWERS and BLESS its GROWTH.
- I decree and declare You, Lord/ Adonai, CROWN the Year with Your GOODNESS, Your tracks OVERFLOW with RICHNESS; the Desert pastures DRIP WATER, the Hills are WRAPPED with JOY, the Meadows are clothed with flocks and the Valleys blanket with GRAIN, so they SHOUT for JOY and break into SONG!
- I decree and declare the Scriptures say that the Jews are hated for our sake with respect to the Good News, but with respect to being CHOSEN they are LOVED for the Patriarchs’ sake, for GOD’S FREE GIFTS and His CALLING are IRREVOCABLE!
- I decree and declare just as we ourselves were disobedient to God before but have received MERCY NOW because of Israel’s disobedience, so also Israel has been disobedient now, so that by our SHOWING them the same MERCY that God has shown us, THEY TOO MAY NOW RECEIVE GOD’S MERCY.
For God has shut up ALL MANKIND together in disobedience, in order that HE might SHOW MERCY TO ALL.
- I decree and declare the DEPTH of the RICHES and the WISDOM and KNOWLEDGE of GOD!
His Judgments are inscrutable, His ways unsearchable!
For from Him and through Him and to Him are ALL THINGS.
To Him be the GLORY FOREVER! Amen!
- I decree and declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“1 O Lord, our Lord, how majestic is Your name in all the earth, who have displayed Your splendor above the heavens! 2 From the mouth of infants and nursing babes You have established strength because of Your adversaries, to make the enemy and the revengeful cease. 3 When I consider Your heavens, the work of Your fingers, the moon and the stars, which You have ordained; 4 What is man that You take thought of him, and the son of man that You care for him? 5 Yet You have made him a little lower than God, and You crown him with glory and majesty! 6 You make him to rule over the works of Your hands; You have put all things under his feet, 7 All sheep and oxen, and also the beasts of the field, 8 The birds of the heavens and the fish of the sea, whatever passes through the paths of the seas. 9 O Lord, our Lord, how majestic is Your name in all the earth!” Psalm 8:1-9.
“1 There will be silence before You, and praise in Zion, O God, and to You the vow will be performed. 2 O You who hear prayer, to You all men come. 3 Iniquities prevail against me; as for our transgressions, You forgive them. 4 How blessed is the one whom You choose and bring near to You to dwell in Your courts. We will be satisfied with the goodness of Your house, Your holy temple. 5 By awesome deeds You answer us in righteousness, O God of our salvation, You who are the trust of all the ends of the earth and of the farthest sea; 6 Who establishes the mountains by His strength, being girded with might; 7 Who stills the roaring of the seas, the roaring of their waves, and the tumult of the peoples. 8 They who dwell in the ends of the earth stand in awe of Your signs; You make the dawn and the sunset shout for joy. 9 You visit the earth and cause it to overflow; You greatly enrich it; the stream of God is full of water; You prepare their grain, for thus You prepare the earth. 10 You water its furrows abundantly, You settle its ridges, You soften it with showers, You bless its growth. 11 You have crowned the year with Your bounty, and Your paths drip with fatness. 12 The pastures of the wilderness drip, and the hills gird themselves with rejoicing. 13 The meadows are clothed with flocks and the valleys are covered with grain; they shout for joy, yes, they sing,” Psalm 65:1-13.
“28 From the standpoint of the gospel they are enemies for your sake, but from the standpoint of God’s choice they are beloved for the sake of the fathers; 29 for the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable. 30 For just as you once were disobedient to God, but now have been shown mercy because of their disobedience, 31 so these also now have been disobedient, that because of the mercy shown to you they also may now be shown mercy. 32 For God has shut up all in disobedience so that He may show mercy to all. 33 Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments and unfathomable His ways! 34 For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who became His counselor? 35 Or who has first given to Him that it might be paid back to him again? 36 For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things. To Him be the glory forever. Amen,” Romans 11:28-36.
~ Dawn Flores
Dawn Flores has been involved in the Lord’s ministry, in lay capacities, since 1971. Although faithfully attending congregations, volunteering and attending prayer meetings, and growing in her understanding of the Hebrew Scriptures, it wasn’t until 2015 that she began to receive greater revelations from the Lord. Throughout 2015 and 2016 Dawn’s networking throughout Washington, USA and British Columbia, Canada increased. She also started the Washington State Revival Network to facilitate communications between congregations, and encourage individuals to visit groups experiencing REVIVAL. In June 2017 the Lord began expanding Dawn’s ministry to the Nations: first into Africa, then India, Pakistan and Asian countries. Her heart is to reach those in the rural and less populated areas as well as the larger cities.
Dawn’s Facebook page, Synergy of the Ages – NW (Believers of the Most High God).
Blog: Synergy of the Ages – NW (An Appeal to Heaven).