Declarations & Decrees: God’s Honor Is Upon You, His Servants, Through Whom He Will Show His Glory!
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelation 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
- I decree and declare God is your SOURCE of HOPE, Who will FILL you completely with JOY and PEACE/ SHALOM as you CONTINUE TRUSTING, so that in the POWER of the Holy Spirit/ Ruach HaKodesh YOU will OVERFLOW with HOPE!
- I decree and declare you are FULL of GOODNESS, FILLED with KNOWLEDGE and well ABLE to COUNSEL each other.
- I decree and declare you are CALLED by the GRACE of God as a Servant of Christ Jesus/ Messiah Yeshua to all People, both to the Jews and the Gentiles, with the priestly duty of PRESENTING the GOOD NEWS of God, so that all may be an ACCEPTABLE OFFERING, made HOLY by the Holy Spirit/ Ruach HaKodesh.
- I decree and declare the Lord/ Adonai CALLED me from the womb; before I was born, HE SPOKE MY NAME.
He has made my MOUTH like a SHARP SWORD while HIDING me in His quiver.
He has said, “You are MY SERVANT through whom I WILL SHOW MY GLORY!”
- I decree and declare my CAUSE and my REWARD are with the Lord/ Adonai, my GOD/ Elohim!
I am called to bring Israel back to Him and the Nations to the God they have shunned.
Their EYES are being OPENED and their HEARTS SOFTENED to receive the REVELATION from on High.
They will RESPOND with HOPE and FAITH to the wooing of the Holy Spirit/ Ruach HaKodesh.
- I decree and declare to you who INTERCEDE and WAR over People’s souls, calling them Home to SALVATION in the Lord Christ Jesus/ Adonai Messiah Yeshua, you will be HONORED in the sight of the Lord/ Adonai your God/ Elohim!
- I decree and declare the Lord/ Adonai, the Redeemer of Israel, says, “Though you are despised by many, when Kings SEE you, they will stand up; Princes too will prostrate themselves, because of the Lord/ Adonai, Who is FAITHFUL, the Holy One of Israel, Who has CHOSEN you!”
- I decree and declare the Lord/ Adonai will ANSWER you, He will HELP you.
He has PRESERVED you and has APPOINTED you to RESTORE the Land and distribute again its ruined inheritances to their owners, to say to the prisoners, ‘Come out!’
- I decree and declare the Lord/ Adonai is raising up the fallen Booth/ Sukkah of David.
He is CLOSING UP ITS GAPS, raising up its ruins and REBUILDING it as it used to be; so that Israel will POSSESS what is left of Edom and all the Nations bearing the Name of the Lord God Almighty/ Adonai El Shaddai!
- I decree and declare the days will come when the Plowman will overtake the Reaper and the one Treading grapes the one Sowing the seed.
SWEET WINE will drip down the mountains, and all the Hills will FLOW with it.
The Lord/ Adonai is RESTORING the FORTUNES of His People; they will REBUILD and INHABIT ruined cities!
- I decree and declare the PRAYER of a Righteous Person is POWERFUL and EFFECTIVE; the PRAYER offered with TRUST will Heal the one who is ill, the Lord will RESTORE his health; and if he has committed sins, he will be FORGIVEN!
- I decree and declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“13 Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that you will abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. 14 And concerning you, my brethren, I myself also am convinced that you yourselves are full of goodness, filled with all knowledge and able also to admonish one another. 15 But I have written very boldly to you on some points so as to remind you again, because of the grace that was given me from God, 16 to be a minister of Christ Jesus to the Gentiles, ministering as a priest the gospel of God, so that my offering of the Gentiles may become acceptable, sanctified by the Holy Spirit,” Romans 15:13-16.
“1 Listen to Me, O islands, and pay attention, you peoples from afar. The Lord called Me from the womb; from the body of My mother He named Me. 2 He has made My mouth like a sharp sword, in the shadow of His hand He has concealed Me; and He has also made Me a select arrow, He has hidden Me in His quiver. 3 He said to Me, “You are My Servant, Israel, in Whom I will show My glory.” 4 But I said, “I have toiled in vain, I have spent My strength for nothing and vanity; yet surely the justice due to Me is with the Lord, and My reward with My God.” 5 And now says the Lord, who formed Me from the womb to be His Servant, to bring Jacob back to Him, so that Israel might be gathered to Him (For I am honored in the sight of the Lord, and My God is My strength), 6 He says, “It is too small a thing that You should be My Servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob and to restore the preserved ones of Israel; I will also make You a light of the nations so that My salvation may reach to the end of the earth.” 7 Thus says the Lord, the Redeemer of Israel and its Holy One, to the despised One, to the One abhorred by the nation, to the Servant of rulers, “Kings will see and arise, princes will also bow down, because of the Lord who is faithful, the Holy One of Israel who has chosen You.” 8 Thus says the Lord, “In a favorable time I have answered You, and in a day of salvation I have helped You; and I will keep You and give You for a covenant of the people, to restore the land, to make them inherit the desolate heritages; 9 Saying to those who are bound, ‘Go forth,’ to those who are in darkness, ‘Show yourselves.’ along the roads they will feed, and their pasture will be on all bare heights. 10 “They will not hunger or thirst, nor will the scorching heat or sun strike them down; for He who has compassion on them will lead them and will guide them to springs of water. 11 “I will make all My mountains a road, and My highways will be raised up. 12 “Behold, these will come from afar; and lo, these will come from the north and from the west, and these from the land of Sinim.” 13 Shout for joy, O heavens! And rejoice, O earth! Break forth into joyful shouting, O mountains! For the Lord has comforted His people and will have compassion on His afflicted,” Isaiah 49:1-13.
“11 “In that day I will raise up the fallen booth of David, and wall up its breaches; I will also raise up its ruins and rebuild it as in the days of old; 12 That they may possess the remnant of Edom and all the nations who are called by My name,” declares the Lord who does this. 13 “Behold, days are coming,” declares the Lord, “When the plowman will overtake the reaper and the treader of grapes him who sows seed; when the mountains will drip sweet wine and all the hills will be dissolved. 14 “Also I will restore the captivity of My people Israel, and they will rebuild the ruined cities and live in them; they will also plant vineyards and drink their wine, and make gardens and eat their fruit. 15 “I will also plant them on their land, and they will not again be rooted out from their land which I have given them,” says the Lord your God,” Amos 9:11-15.
“3 Is anyone among you suffering? Then he must pray. Is anyone cheerful? He is to sing praises. 14 Is anyone among you sick? Then he must call for the elders of the church and they are to pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord; 15 and the prayer offered in faith will restore the one who is sick, and the Lord will raise him up, and if he has committed sins, they will be forgiven him. 16 Therefore, confess your sins to one another, and pray for one another so that you may be healed. The effective prayer of a righteous man can accomplish much. 17 Elijah was a man with a nature like ours, and he prayed earnestly that it would not rain, and it did not rain on the earth for three years and six months. 18 Then he prayed again, and the sky poured rain and the earth produced its fruit,” James 5:13-18.
~ Dawn Flores
Dawn Flores has been involved in the Lord’s ministry, in lay capacities, since 1971. Although faithfully attending congregations, volunteering and attending prayer meetings, and growing in her understanding of the Hebrew Scriptures, it wasn’t until 2015 that she began to receive greater revelations from the Lord. Throughout 2015 and 2016 Dawn’s networking throughout Washington, USA and British Columbia, Canada increased. She also started the Washington State Revival Network to facilitate communications between congregations, and encourage individuals to visit groups experiencing REVIVAL. In June 2017 the Lord began expanding Dawn’s ministry to the Nations: first into Africa, then India, Pakistan and Asian countries. Her heart is to reach those in the rural and less populated areas as well as the larger cities.
Dawn’s Facebook page, Synergy of the Ages – NW (Believers of the Most High God).
Blog: Synergy of the Ages – NW (An Appeal to Heaven).