I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelation 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
- I decree and declare the Lord RESCUES YOU who LIVE in the SHELTER of Most High and spend your Nights in the SHADOW of the Almighty!
You TRUST in the Lord, your REFUGE and FORTRESS!
- I decree and declare YOU WILL NOT FEAR what happens all around you: the plagues and the dangers WON’T COME NEAR YOU.
Only KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN, and YOU WILL SEE how the wicked are punished.
- I decree and declare you have made the Lord, Most High, your DWELLING PLACE.
No disaster will happen to you, no calamity will come near your dwelling; for HE ORDERS HIS ANGELS to CARE for YOU and GUARD YOU WHEREVER YOU GO!
- I decree and declare God Almighty has ANNOUNCED events and times from the BEGINNING, long ago; He issued them from His mouth; then SUDDENLY He acted and they occurred.
He KNEW mankind would want to take credit or give it to their idols.
- I decree and declare NOW the Lord is ANNOUNCING NEW THINGS to you, SECRET THINGS you have not known, CREATED NOW, not long ago; before today, you have not heard of them; you cannot take the credit.
- I decree and declare for the sake of God’s REPUTATION, He is DEFERRING His anger; for the sake of His PRAISE He is patient with you, so as not to cut you off.
He has REFINED you, but not as SEVERELY as SILVER; rather He has TESTED you in the FURNACE OF AFFLICTION.
- I decree and declare the Lord has CHOSEN YOU to know the SECRETS of the Kingdom of Heaven; but those in the World do not comprehend, it has not been given to them.
- I decree and declare Jesus/ Yeshua SPOKE to the World in Parables that in them the prophecy of Isaiah is FULFILLED, “You will keep on hearing but never understand, and keep on seeing but never perceive, because the heart of this people has become dull – with their ears they barely hear, and their eyes they have closed.”
- I decree and declare God STRENGTHENS you according to the GOOD NEWS, in harmony with the REVELATION of the SECRET TRUTH which is the proclamation of Jesus Christ/ Yeshua Messiah which has been hidden in SILENCE for ages and ages, but is NOW MANIFESTED through prophetic writings, in keeping with the command of God the ETERNAL!
- I declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“1 He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. 2 I will say to the Lord, “My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust!” 3 For it is He who delivers you from the snare of the trapper and from the deadly pestilence. 4 He will cover you with His pinions, and under His wings you may seek refuge; His faithfulness is a shield and bulwark. 5 You will not be afraid of the terror by night, or of the arrow that flies by day; 6 Of the pestilence that stalks in darkness, or of the destruction that lays waste at noon. 7 A thousand may fall at your side and ten thousand at your right hand, but it shall not approach you. 8 You will only look on with your eyes and see the recompense of the wicked. 9 For you have made the Lord, my refuge, even the Most High, your dwelling place. 10 No evil will befall you, nor will any plague come near your tent. 11 For He will give His angels charge concerning you, to guard you in all your ways,” Psalm 91:1-11.
“3 “I declared the former things long ago and they went forth from My mouth, and I proclaimed them. Suddenly I acted, and they came to pass. 4 “Because I know that you are obstinate, and your neck is an iron sinew and your forehead bronze, 5 Therefore I declared them to you long ago, before they took place I proclaimed them to you, so that you would not say, ‘My idol has done them, and my graven image and my molten image have commanded them.’ 6 “You have heard; look at all this. and you, will you not declare it? I proclaim to you new things from this time, even hidden things which you have not known. 7 “They are created now and not long ago; and before today you have not heard them, so that you will not say, ‘Behold, I knew them.’ 8 “You have not heard, you have not known. Even from long ago your ear has not been open, because I knew that you would deal very treacherously; and you have been called a rebel from birth. 9 “For the sake of My name I delay My wrath, and for My praise I restrain it for you, in order not to cut you off. 10 “Behold, I have refined you, but not as silver; I have tested you in the furnace of affliction. 11 “For My own sake, for My own sake, I will act; for how can My name be profaned? And My glory I will not give to another,” Isaiah 48:3-11.
“10 And the disciples came and said to Him, “Why do You speak to them in parables?” 11 Jesus answered them, “To you it has been granted to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been granted. 12 For whoever has, to him more shall be given, and he will have an abundance; but whoever does not have, even what he has shall be taken away from him. 13 Therefore I speak to them in parables; because while seeing they do not see, and while hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand. 14 In their case the prophecy of Isaiah is being fulfilled, which says, ‘You will keep on hearing, but will not understand; You will keep on seeing, but will not perceive; 15 For the heart of this people has become dull, with their ears they scarcely hear, and they have closed their eyes, otherwise they would see with their eyes, Hear with their ears, and understand with their heart and return, and I would heal them.’ 16 But blessed are your eyes, because they see; and your ears, because they hear. 17 For truly I say to you that many prophets and righteous men desired to see what you see, and did not see it, and to hear what you hear, and did not hear it,”Matthew 13:10-17.
“25 Now to Him who is able to establish you according to my gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery which has been kept secret for long ages past, 26 but now is manifested, and by the Scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the eternal God, has been made known to all the nations, leading to obedience of faith; 27 to the only wise God, through Jesus Christ, be the glory forever. Amen,” Romans 16:25-27.
~ Dawn Flores
Dawn Flores has been involved in the Lord’s ministry, in lay capacities, since 1971. Although faithfully attending congregations, volunteering and attending prayer meetings, and growing in her understanding of the Hebrew Scriptures, it wasn’t until 2015 that she began to receive greater revelations from the Lord. Throughout 2015 and 2016 Dawn’s networking throughout Washington, USA and British Columbia, Canada increased. She also started the Washington State Revival Network to facilitate communications between congregations, and encourage individuals to visit groups experiencing REVIVAL. In June 2017 the Lord began expanding Dawn’s ministry to the Nations: first into Africa, then India, Pakistan and Asian countries. Her heart is to reach those in the rural and less populated areas as well as the larger cities.
Dawn’s Facebook page, Synergy of the Ages – NW (Believers of the Most High God).
Blog: Synergy of the Ages – NW (An Appeal to Heaven).