I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelations 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
- I decree and declare I am JOYFUL, PRAYING REGULARLY!
In everything I GIVE THANKS; this is what God wants from everyone who is united with Christ Jesus/ Yeshua Messiah.
- I decree and declare I will not quench the Spirit, nor despise inspired messages.
I TEST everything, holding onto what is good but keeping away from every form of evil.
- I decree and declare the God/ Elohim of PEACE/ SHALOM makes you COMPLETELY HOLY, as your entire spirit, soul and body are kept blameless for the COMING of our Lord Jesus Christ/ Adonai Yeshua Messiah.
The One CALLING you is FAITHFUL, and He will do it!
- I decree and declare the God/ Elohim of Peace/ Shalom has EQUIPPED you with every GOOD THING you need to do His Will; and He will work in us whatever pleases Him, through Jesus Christ/ Yeshua Messiah!
To Him be the GLORY FOREVER and EVER. Amen!
- I declare that I thank my God every time I think of each of you; for you are FAITHFUL in PROCLAIMING the Good News!
And I am sure of this: that the One Who began a good work among you will keep it growing until it is completed on the Day of Christ Jesus/ Messiah Yeshua.
- I decree and declare this is my prayer: that your Love will OVERFLOW in fullness of KNOWLEDGE and DEPTH of DISCERNMENT, so that you will be able to determine what is BEST and be PURE and without blame for the Day of Christ/ Messiah, filled with the FRUIT of RIGHTEOUSNESS that comes through Jesus Christ/ Yeshua Messiah – to the GLORY and PRAISE of God!
- I decree and declare every family in Heaven and on Earth receives its CHARACTER from God my Father.
I HUMBLE myself before Him and PRAISE His Holy Name.
- I decree and declare that from the TREASURES of God’s/ Elohim’s GLORY He will EMPOWER you with INNER STRENGTH by His Spirit/ Ruach, so that Christ/ Messiah can live in your hearts through your TRUSTING.
- I decree and declare you are ROOTED and FOUNDED in LOVE, so that you, with all God’s People, will have STRENGTH to grasp the breadth, length, height and depth of Christ’s/ Messiah’s Love, YES, to KNOW it, even though it is beyond all knowing, so that you will be FILLED with all the fullness of God.
- I decree and declare the Lord God/ Adonai Elohim has given Leaders and Servants within the Body gifts for our EQUIPPING for the work of service that builds the Body of Christ/ Messiah, until we all arrive at the UNITY implied by TRUSTING and KNOWING the Son of God/ Elohim.
- I decree and declare, as mature Believers, you speak the TRUTH in LOVE, and in every respect GROW UP into Him who is the Head, Christ/ Messiah. Under His Control, the whole Body is being fitted and held together by the support of every joint, with each part working to fulfill its function; this is how the Body grows and builds itself up in LOVE!
- I decree and declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“16 Rejoice always; 17 pray without ceasing; 18 in everything give thanks; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus. 19 Do not quench the Spirit; 20 do not despise prophetic utterances. 21 But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good; 22 abstain from every form of evil.
23 Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you entirely; and may your spirit and soul and body be preserved complete, without blame at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. 24 Faithful is He who calls you, and He also will bring it to pass,” 1 Thessalonians 5:16-24.
“20 Now the God of peace, who brought up from the dead the great Shepherd of the sheep through the blood of the eternal covenant, even Jesus our Lord, 21 equip you in every good thing to do His will, working in us that which is pleasing in His sight, through Jesus Christ, to whom be the glory forever and ever. Amen,” Hebrews 13:20-21.
“3 I thank my God in all my remembrance of you, 4 always offering prayer with joy in my every prayer for you all, 5 in view of your participation in the gospel from the first day until now. 6 For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus. 7 For it is only right for me to feel this way about you all, because I have you in my heart, since both in my imprisonment and in the defense and confirmation of the gospel, you all are partakers of grace with me. 8 For God is my witness, how I long for you all with the affection of Christ Jesus. 9 And this I pray, that your love may abound still more and more in real knowledge and all discernment, 10 so that you may approve the things that are excellent, in order to be sincere and blameless until the day of Christ; 11 having been filled with the fruit of righteousness which comes through Jesus Christ, to the glory and praise of God,” Philippians 1:3-11.
“14 For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, 15 from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name, 16 that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with power through His Spirit in the inner man, 17 so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; and that you, being rooted and grounded in love, 18 may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, 19 and to know the love of Christ which surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled up to all the fullness of God.
20 Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us, 21 to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all generations forever and ever. Amen,” Ephesians 3:14-21.
“11 And He gave some as apostles, and some as prophets, and some as evangelists, and some as pastors and teachers, 12 for the equipping of the saints for the work of service, to the building up of the body of Christ; 13 until we all attain to the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a mature man, to the measure of the stature which belongs to the fullness of Christ. 14 As a result, we are no longer to be children, tossed here and there by waves and carried about by every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, by craftiness in deceitful scheming; 15 but speaking the truth in love, we are to grow up in all aspects into Him who is the head, even Christ, 16 from whom the whole body, being fitted and held together by what every joint supplies, according to the proper working of each individual part, causes the growth of the body for the building up of itself in love.
17 So this I say, and affirm together with the Lord, that you walk no longer just as the Gentiles also walk, in the futility of their mind,” Ephesians 4:11-17.
~ Dawn Flores
Dawn Flores has been involved in the Lord’s ministry, in lay capacities, since 1971. Although faithfully attending congregations, volunteering and attending prayer meetings, and growing in her understanding of the Hebrew Scriptures, it wasn’t until 2015 that she began to receive greater revelations from the Lord. Throughout 2015 and 2016 Dawn’s networking throughout Washington, USA and British Columbia, Canada increased. She also started the Washington State Revival Network to facilitate communications between congregations, and encourage individuals to visit groups experiencing REVIVAL. In June 2017 the Lord began expanding Dawn’s ministry to the Nations: first into Africa, then India, Pakistan and Asian countries. Her heart is to reach those in the rural and less populated areas as well as the larger cities.
Dawn’s Facebook page, Synergy of the Ages – NW (Believers of the Most High God).
Blog: Synergy of the Ages – NW (An Appeal to Heaven).