I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelations 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
- We decree, declare and sing about the Lord’s ACTS OF GRACE FOREVER, with my mouth I PROCLAIM Your FAITHFULNESS, O Lord, to all generations, because I said, “Grace is built to last FOREVER, in the Heavens themselves You ESTABLISHED Your faithfulness!”
- We decree and declare, and join with the ASSEMBLY of the ANGELS, let the Heavens PRAISE Your WONDERS!
There is none in the skies to compare with YOU, Lord God.
You are dreaded in the great assembly of the Holy Ones and FEARED by all around You.
- We declare Your ARM is mighty, Your HAND is strong, Your RIGHT HAND is lifted high.
RIGHTEOUSNESS and JUSTICE are the foundation of Your THRONE; grace and truth attend You.
- We decree and declare how HAPPY are the People who know the JOYFUL SHOUT!
They walk in the LIGHT of Your Presence, Lord.
They REJOICE in Your Name all day and are LIFTED UP by Your RIGHTEOUSNESS, for You Yourself are the STRENGTH in which they GLORY.
- We declare OUR POWER GROWS by pleasing You, for our SHIELD comes from the Lord – our King is from the Holy One of Israel!
- We decree and declare HALLELUJAH!
Praise the Lord from the Heavens!
Praise Him in the Heights! Praise Him.
ALL HIS ANGELS! Praise Him, all His Armies!
Praise Him, Sun and Moon!
Praise Him, all Shining Stars!
Praise Him, HIGHEST HEAVEN, and Waters above the Heavens!
- We decree and declare PRAISE THE LORD from the earth and the watery depths, FIRE and HAIL, snow and mist, STORM-WINDS that OBEY His Word, mountains and every hill, kings of the Earth and all peoples, princes and all rulers on Earth, young men and women alike, old men and children!
- We decree and declare the Lord God has INCREASED the POWER of His People, granted PRAISE to all His FAITHFUL, to the descendants of Israel, a People close to Him, and ALL grafted in through His Son Christ Jesus/ Messiah Yeshua. HALLELUJAH!
- We decree and declare God’s Servants have HEARTS of PRAISE and THANKSGIVING!
He allows us to enter into His presence and that of His angels, as we worship and COME with PRAISE and THANKSGIVING!
- We declare, though the enemy pushes hard against you to make you fall, the LORD is your HELP; He is your STRENGTH and your SONG, and HE is your SALVATION!
- We decree and declare the SOUND of REJOICING and VICTORY is heard in the tents of the RIGHTEOUS: “The Lord’s right hand struck POWERFULLY!
The Lord’s right hand is RAISED in TRIUMPH!
- We decree and declare I will not die; no, I will LIVE and PROCLAIM the great deeds of the Lord! He disciplines you, but does not hand you over to death.
He has opened the GATES of RIGHTEOUSNESS for you; You will ENTER in and THANK the Lord!
- We declare Christ Jesus/ Messiah Yeshua is the gate of RIGHTEOUSNESS, He is the GATE of the Lord; the RIGHTEOUS can enter in.
I THANK YOU Lord, because You ANSWERED ME; You became my SALVATION!
- We declare the very ROCK that the builders rejected has become the CORNERSTONE!
This has come from the Lord, and in our eyes it is amazing.
This is the DAY the Lord has made, a DAY for us to REJOICE and be GLAD!
- We declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“1 I will sing of the lovingkindness of the Lord forever; to all generations I will make known Your faithfulness with my mouth. 2 For I have said, “Lovingkindness will be built up forever; in the heavens You will establish Your faithfulness.” 3 “I have made a covenant with My chosen; I have sworn to David My servant, 4 I will establish your seed forever and build up your throne to all generations.” Selah……
…….. 13 You have a strong arm; Your hand is mighty, Your right hand is exalted. 14 Righteousness and justice are the foundation of Your throne; lovingkindness and truth go before You. 15 How blessed are the people who know the joyful sound! O Lord, they walk in the light of Your countenance. 16 In Your name they rejoice all the day, and by Your righteousness they are exalted. 17 For You are the glory of their strength, and by Your favor our horn is exalted. 18 For our shield belongs to the Lord, and our king to the Holy One of Israel,” Psalm 89:1-4; 13-18.
“1 Praise the Lord! Praise the Lord from the heavens; praise Him in the heights! 2 Praise Him, all His angels; praise Him, all His hosts! 3 Praise Him, sun and moon; praise Him, all stars of light! 4 Praise Him, highest heavens, and the waters that are above the heavens! 5 Let them praise the name of the Lord, for He commanded and they were created. 6 He has also established them forever and ever; He has made a decree which will not pass away. 7 Praise the Lord from the earth, sea monsters and all deeps; 8 Fire and hail, snow and clouds; stormy wind, fulfilling His word; 9 Mountains and all hills; fruit trees and all cedars; 10 Beasts and all cattle; creeping things and winged fowl; 11 Kings of the earth and all peoples; princes and all judges of the earth; 12 Both young men and virgins; old men and children. 13 Let them praise the name of the Lord, for His name alone is exalted; His glory is above earth and heaven. 14 And He has lifted up a horn for His people, praise for all His godly ones; even for the sons of Israel, a people near to Him. Praise the Lord!” Psalm 148:1-14.
“16 Then Jacob awoke from his sleep and said, “Surely the Lord is in this place, and I did not know it.” 17 He was afraid and said, “How awesome is this place! This is none other than the house of God, and this is the gate of heaven.” 18 So Jacob rose early in the morning, and took the stone that he had put under his head and set it up as a pillar and poured oil on its top. 19 He called the name of that place Bethel; however, previously the name of the city had been Luz,” Genesis 28:16-19.
“13 You pushed me violently so that I was falling, but the Lord helped me. 14 The Lord is my strength and song, and He has become my salvation. 15 The sound of joyful shouting and salvation is in the tents of the righteous; the right hand of the Lord does valiantly. 16 The right hand of the Lord is exalted; the right hand of the Lord does valiantly. 17 I will not die, but live, and tell of the works of the Lord. 18 The Lord has disciplined me severely, but He has not given me over to death. 19 Open to me the gates of righteousness; I shall enter through them, I shall give thanks to the Lord. 20 This is the gate of the Lord; the righteous will enter through it. 21 I shall give thanks to You, for You have answered me, and You have become my salvation. 22 The stone which the builders rejected has become the chief corner stone. 23 This is the Lord’s doing; it is marvelous in our eyes. 24 This is the day which the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it,” Psalm 118:13-24.
~ Dawn Flores
Dawn Flores has been involved in the Lord’s ministry, in lay capacities, since 1971. Although faithfully attending congregations, volunteering and attending prayer meetings, and growing in her understanding of the Hebrew Scriptures, it wasn’t until 2015 that she began to receive greater revelations from the Lord. Throughout 2015 and 2016 Dawn’s networking throughout Washington, USA and British Columbia, Canada increased. She also started the Washington State Revival Network to facilitate communications between congregations, and encourage individuals to visit groups experiencing REVIVAL. In June 2017 the Lord began expanding Dawn’s ministry to the Nations: first into Africa, then India, Pakistan and Asian countries. Her heart is to reach those in the rural and less populated areas as well as the larger cities.
Dawn’s Facebook page, Synergy of the Ages – NW (Believers of the Most High God).
Blog: Synergy of the Ages – NW (An Appeal to Heaven).