Things are shaking all over the world, but you don’t have to worry.
God is still in control and He knows your situation. It helps when you know God has your best interest at heart and that’s why I release prophetic words on a regular basis.
God has gifted me with the ability to understand times and seasons. In the Bible, the Sons of Issachar understood the times and seasons.
I have a gift like that and I want to give you a prophetic word and teaching today that is right in line with the time and season we are moving into.
Recently, I’ve been talking about breakthrough from fear and judgment, but I want to go beyond that and talk about something more practical — the subject of Kingdom finances.
There are some things you can do right now that can line you up with Heaven’s blessings.
Whether you’re in debt or just getting by, the LORD wants to bless you and we need to be able to receive that.
I want to talk about a few biblical principles because we want to be able to step into a place where, no matter what’s going on in the world around us — even in a famine, even in an economic downturn — we can do what Isaac did.
He got a strategy from the LORD and reaped a hundredfold! Don’t feel like a victim — ask for wisdom.
Now, the gift of wisdom and understanding is crucial these days, but sometimes we have to get healed of our past baggage with finances.
In this Spirit Connection podcast, my special guest is Stephen K. De Silva.
He’s been a CPA for years and here’s the cool thing — he’s been leading a growing team as the Chief Financial Officer at Bethel Church of Redding, California.
He’s a full-time international speaker, author and leader. Stephen releases purpose over people, as well as the gift of generosity and financial healing. His unique blend of experience, training and integrity has allowed him to become a pioneer and an expert in the area of money.
Here’s a sneak peek into our conversation:
- “… I’ve retired out of that just to focus on just the delight of my life and that is to talk about money and how the Kingdom works — this Kingdom economy — and watch locks un-lock, watch people break through … help people get moving in their own Kingdom-economy experience, and it’s so much fun.”
- “… wealth, and that’s a very broad word for me, it doesn’t just mean money (although it includes it) but it means many things like influence and inspiration and wisdom, downloads from the Holy Spirit … probably what Christ would call true riches.”
- “… [the LORD] said that money is a spiritual power and power will exaggerate whatever is in your heart.”
- “If a person continues to manifest retail therapy … self-sabotaging patterns, if those things are coming out: fear, villainy, just different things that manifest out of us — different kinds of abuses and addictions — if those are coming out of your life, it’s always and only because …”
- “That’s what the world is looking for: authentic wealth, authentic thriving, and when we demonstrate that they will be jealous. “How do you do that?” and our answer is, “He has a name, His name is Jesus,” and this is that evangelism that comes from it.”
- “… people, sometimes they forget that, and I just release hope, I mean ferocious courage. You can do this. This is your portion. As a follower of Christ, this is your portion and you can find a breakthrough pattern!”
As a special gift to you, download Stephen’s FREE ebook! CLICK HERE
Also, check out Stephen’s website here.
Listen Online Below:
~ Doug Addison
P.S. Want to get my Daily Prophetic Word?Sign up here with your email address and I’ll send it to you so you don’t miss a single one.
Want to hear more on these prophetic words for the month?Watch the replays of my recent Spirit Connection webcasts. Join me and my team for this FREE webcast on the first Wednesday of every month at 6 p.m. Pacific Time.
Doug Addisonis a prominent conference speaker captivating audiences with clean stand-up comedy and high energy prophetic messages, also shared on TV, radio and the Internet for over a decade. He brings laughter, fun and a unique prophetic style while empowering people to transform their lives, discover their destiny and understand dreams, tattoos and piercings. His powerful messages stay with his audiences long after hearing him.