You know, God is speaking all the time and most people either miss it or maybe consider it a coincidence.
I call it a God-incidence … and there really are no coincidences once you realize how God speaks.
That’s why it’s good to learn to hear the voice of God — learn to discern. You don’t have to be a prophet to hear God, but it does take practice.
There are many routes you can take to learn. Some people may choose a Bible college, others may choose a school of the supernatural. I have my school, the online prophetic activation school called Hearing the Voice of God 365 plus my training’s that I do all the time.
We are in a time when God wants us to learn to hear His voice. We need to learn to discern and it takes practice. There are schools springing up everywhere and I just want to encourage you to go deep … because God is inviting us to the deep end.
He is a founding director of the Emerging Prophets Schools. In this Spirit Connection podcast, my special guest is a prophetic voice who travels internationally, speaking at churches, conferences and ministry schools — Keith Ferranté.
I met him through Lou Engle, then we did some things together and became friends.
I found out we have a lot in common … he’s a prophetic life consultant and he works with marketplace leaders to help them get a breakthrough.
Keith has authored several books including “Unlocking the Abundant Mindset” that was just released! He and his wife Heather are based out of Northern California.
Here’s a sneak peek into our conversation:
- “He said, ‘I think you need to train prophets.’ At first when I heard it I’m like, ‘Oh I don’t know.’ That didn’t sound exciting to me at all.”
- “… Man, you’re going to invite everybody that thinks they’re a prophet … the Peter-type personality, like the real, like bowl-you-over kind. You’re going to invite all sorts of unhealthy … I mean it’s going to, you’re going to throw them all into one pot. I mean, and that’s exactly what happened.”
- “This is what a healthy new covenant prophet looks like. They’re in relationship with other prophets. They’re not the only one. They have joy around the finished work of Jesus.”
- “I mean I’m not the happiest guy around, but I fought for every inch of joy that I have. And I’ve learned, you know, to let the Lord love me … and let myself be accepted and forgive myself and be gracious to myself so then I can start extending it to others — and that’s where the joy comes from.”
- “We need other prophets in our life, pastors, the body and we need to be healthy in relationships. So … I think the grid is changing a little bit and so just kind of being our healthiest is powerful.”
- “Prophetic community: we need you. The body of Christ needs you, so I call you out … I want there to be companies of prophets all over the world that are like families, that people can just go to the next level and then get in the Holy Ghost vortex where you have prophets and minstrels and it just shifts regions, and people that come into it get changed … and I feel like that’s the power of that community on the prophets.”
Listen Online Below:
~ Doug Addison
P.S. Want to get my Daily Prophetic Word? Sign up here with your email address and I’ll send it to you so you don’t miss a single one.
Want to hear more on these prophetic words for the month? Watch the replays of my recent Spirit Connection webcasts. Join me and my team for this FREE webcast on the first Wednesday of every month at 6 p.m. Pacific Time.
Doug Addison is a prominent conference speaker captivating audiences with clean stand-up comedy and high energy prophetic messages, also shared on TV, radio and the Internet for over a decade. He brings laughter, fun and a unique prophetic style while empowering people to transform their lives, discover their destiny and understand dreams, tattoos and piercings. His powerful messages stay with his audiences long after hearing him.