Declarations & Decrees: I Am at Peace for I Am Surrounded by a Wall of Fire and Sheltered Under God’s Wings!
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelation 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
- I decree and declare the Lord/ Adonai is for you a WALL of FIRE surrounding you; and He is the GLORY within you!
- I decree and declare you LIVE in the SHELTER of the Most High/ ’Elyon, and SPEND your Nights in the SHADOW of the Almighty/ Shaddai!
You declare to the Lord/ Adonai, “My REFUGE! My FORTRESS!
My God, in Whom I TRUST!
- I decree and declare and PRAISE Your Name Lord/ Adonai for You RESCUE me from the trap of the hunter and from the plague of calamities; You COVER me with Your PINIONS, and I find REFUGE under Your WINGS; Your TRUTH is my SHIELD and PROTECTION!
- I decree and declare I AM SAFE!
A thousand my fall at my side, ten thousand at my right hand, but it won’t come near me!
I will KEEP MY EYES OPEN and SEE how the wicked are PUNISHED; they will be CRUSHED and DESTROYED by the Hand of the Lord/ Adonai.
- I decree and declare God’s/ Elohim’s Angels CARE for me and GUARD me wherever I go.
They CARRY me in their hands, so that I won’t trip.
I TREAD DOWN lions and snakes, young lions and serpents – I TRAMPLE them underfoot.
- I decree and declare God Almighty/ El Shaddai says to you, “Because you LOVE Me, I will RESCUE you; because you KNOW My Name, I will PROTECT you.
When you CALL on Me, I WILL ANSWER YOU.
I will be with you when you are in trouble.
I WILL EXTRICATE YOU and BRING YOU HONOR!
- I decree and declare the Lord DEFENDS you, His Chosen People, and SAVES you, for His own sake.
In the night the Angel of the Lord/ Adonai will strike down your enemies.
They have no defense against the SOVEREIGNTY of the Lord Most High/ Adonai ‘Elyon.
- I decree and declare the Lord/ Adonai OPPOSES those who oppose me; He FIGHTS AGAINST those who fight against me.
The Lord is my DEFENSE, with SHIELD and BATTLE AXE He cuts down my pursuers.
The Lord is MY SALVATION!
- I decree and declare that those who seek my life will be DISGRACED and put into CONFUSION; those who are plotting harm for me will be REPULSED and PUT to SHAME!
They are like chaff before the Wind with the Angel of the Lord/ Adonai driving them on.
- I decree and declare those who have hid their nets over a pit; unprovoked, they dug it for me, will be OVERCOME and DESTROYED: the net they concealed will CATCH themselves!
- I decree and declare the MERCY of the Lord/ Adonai is from Eternity Past to Eternity Future upon those who FEAR Him, and His RIGHTEOUSNESS extends to his Children’s children, provided they KEEP His COVENANT and remember to FOLLOW His precepts.
- I decree and declare the Lord/ Adonai has ESTABLISHED His Throne in Heaven; His Kingly POWER Rules Everything!
His Angels BLESS Him; His Angels, the Mighty Warriors who OBEY His Word, who CARRY OUT His ORDERS!
- I decree and declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“5 For I,’ declares the Lord, ‘will be a wall of fire around her, and I will be the glory in her midst,’” Zechariah 2:5.
“1 He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say to the Lord, “My refuge and my fortress, My God, in whom I trust!” 3 For it is He who delivers you from the snare of the trapper and from the deadly pestilence. 4 He will cover you with His pinions, and under His wings you may seek refuge; His faithfulness is a shield and bulwark.
5 You will not be afraid of the terror by night, Or of the arrow that flies by day; 6 Of the pestilence that stalks in darkness, or of the destruction that lays waste at noon. 7 A thousand may fall at your side and ten thousand at your right hand, but it shall not approach you. 8 You will only look on with your eyes and see the recompense of the wicked. 9 For you have made the Lord, my refuge, even the Most High, your dwelling place. 10 No evil will befall you, nor will any plague come near your tent.
11 For He will give His angels charge concerning you, to guard you in all your ways. 12 They will bear you up in their hands, that you do not strike your foot against a stone. 13 You will tread upon the lion and cobra, the young lion and the serpent you will trample down.
14 “Because he has loved Me, therefore I will deliver him; I will set him securely on high, because he has known My name. 15 “He will call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will rescue him and honor him. 16 “With a long life I will satisfy him and let him see My salvation,”” Psalm 91:1-16.
“34 ‘For I will defend this city to save it for My own sake and for My servant David’s sake.’”
35 Then it happened that night that the angel of the Lord went out and struck 185,000 in the camp of the Assyrians; and when men rose early in the morning, behold, all of them were dead. 36 So Sennacherib king of Assyria departed and returned home, and lived at Nineveh. 37 It came about as he was worshiping in the house of Nisroch his god, that Adrammelech and Sharezer killed him with the sword; and they escaped into the land of Ararat. And Esarhaddon his son became king in his place,” 2 Kings 19:34-37.
“1 Contend, O Lord, with those who contend with me; fight against those who fight against me. 2 Take hold of buckler and shield and rise up for my help. 3 Draw also the spear and the battle-axe to meet those who pursue me; say to my soul, “I am your salvation.” 4 Let those be ashamed and dishonored who seek my life; let those be turned back and humiliated who devise evil against me. 5 Let them be like chaff before the wind, with the angel of the Lord driving them on. 6 Let their way be dark and slippery, with the angel of the Lord pursuing them. 7 For without cause they hid their net for me; without cause they dug a pit for my soul. 8 Let destruction come upon him unawares, and let the net which he hid catch himself; into that very destruction let him fall,” Psalm 35:1-8.
“17 But the lovingkindness of the Lord is from everlasting to everlasting on those who fear Him, and His righteousness to children’s children, 18 To those who keep His covenant and remember His precepts to do them.
19 The Lord has established His throne in the heavens, and His sovereignty rules over all. 20 Bless the Lord, you His angels, mighty in strength, who perform His word, obeying the voice of His word! 21 Bless the Lord, all you His hosts, you who serve Him, doing His will. 22 Bless the Lord, all you works of His, in all places of His dominion; bless the Lord, O my soul!” Psalm 103:17-22.
~ Dawn Flores
Dawn Flores has been involved in the Lord’s ministry, in lay capacities, since 1971. Although faithfully attending congregations, volunteering and attending prayer meetings, and growing in her understanding of the Hebrew Scriptures, it wasn’t until 2015 that she began to receive greater revelations from the Lord. Throughout 2015 and 2016 Dawn’s networking throughout Washington, USA and British Columbia, Canada increased. She also started the Washington State Revival Network to facilitate communications between congregations, and encourage individuals to visit groups experiencing REVIVAL. In June 2017 the Lord began expanding Dawn’s ministry to the Nations: first into Africa, then India, Pakistan and Asian countries. Her heart is to reach those in the rural and less populated areas as well as the larger cities.
Dawn’s Facebook page, Synergy of the Ages – NW (Believers of the Most High God).
Blog: Synergy of the Ages – NW (An Appeal to Heaven).