Declarations & Decrees: I Desire to Dwell in Your Presence Forever, Lord God Almighty!
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelation 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
- I decree and declare my DESIRE, what I SEEK, is to DWELL in the HOUSE of the LORD/ ADONAI ALL the DAYS of MY LIFE, to BEHOLD HIS BEAUTY, and to meditate in His PRESENCE!
- I decree and declare in the Day of Trouble the Lord/ Adonai will HIDE me in His Tabernacle/ Sukkah, CONCEAL me in the SHELTER of His Tent, and set me HIGH upon a ROCK.
He LIFTS ME HIGH above my enemies.
In His PRESENCE I continually offer Him my Sacrifice of PRAISE and WORSHIP!
- I decree and declare the Lord/ Adonai HEARS me when I call; He is GRACIOUS to me and ANSWERS me.
I SEEK Your FACE Lord Jesus Christ/ Adonai Yeshua Messiah, I am CONSUMED in Your PRESENCE.
- I decree and declare I PRAISE the Lord/ Adonai and CALL upon His Name!
I make His DEEDS KNOWN among the Peoples.
I SING to Him; I SING PRAISES to Him and TELL about ALL HIS WONDERS!
- I decree and declare I GLORY in the Name of the Lord/ Adonai. My Heart SEEKS Adonai and I REJOICE in His PRESENCE.
He will be FOUND by all who SEEK Him – SEEK His TRUTH!
- I decree and declare I SEEK the Lord/ Adonai and His STRENGTH; I SEEK His FACE always!
I REMEMBER His Wonders and all He has done; His Miracles and the Judgments of His mouth!
- I decree and declare to all descendants of Israel, His Chosen ones, and to those of the Nations who have been grafted into the vine, the Lord God Almighty/ Adonai El Shaddai is our God and His JUDGMENTS are in all the Earth!
Remember His Covenant FOREVER.
- I decree and declare, as you walk in His WAY, he will not allow anyone to oppress you; but for your sake He will REPROVE Kings.
He says, “Touch not My Anointed Ones, and do My Prophets no harm.”
- I decree and declare SING to the Lord/ Adonai, all the Earth!
Proclaim His SALVATION from day to day.
Declare His GLORY among the Nations, His Wonderous WORKS among all the Peoples.
For GREAT is the Lord/ Adonai and greatly to be PRAISED. He is to be FEARED above all gods.
- I decree and declare by nature we were children of wrath, just like the others – those in the World, BUT GOD, rich in MERCY, because of HIS GREAT LOVE with which He LOVES us, even when we were death in our trespasses, He made us ALIVE together with Christ/ Messiah.
- I decree and declare it is BY GRACE that we were SAVED! He RAISED US UP with Him and seated us with Him in Heavenly Places in Christ Jesus/ Messiah Yeshua — so that all the World may see the MEASURELESS RICHNESS of His GRACE in kindness toward us in Christ Jesus/ Messiah Yeshua.
- I decree and declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“4 One thing I have asked from the Lord, that I shall seek: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord and to meditate in His temple. 5 For in the day of trouble He will conceal me in His tabernacle; in the secret place of His tent He will hide me; He will lift me up on a rock. 6 And now my head will be lifted up above my enemies around me, and I will offer in His tent sacrifices with shouts of joy; I will sing, yes, I will sing praises to the Lord.
7 Hear, O Lord, when I cry with my voice, and be gracious to me and answer me. 8 When You said, “Seek My face,” my heart said to You, “Your face, O Lord, I shall seek.” 9 Do not hide Your face from me, do not turn Your servant away in anger; You have been my help; do not abandon me nor forsake me, O God of my salvation!” Psalm 27:4-9.
“1 Oh give thanks to the Lord, call upon His name; make known His deeds among the peoples. 2 Sing to Him, sing praises to Him; speak of all His wonders. 3 Glory in His holy name; let the heart of those who seek the Lord be glad. 4 Seek the Lord and His strength; seek His face continually. 5 Remember His wonders which He has done, His marvels and the judgments uttered by His mouth, 6 O seed of Abraham, His servant, O sons of Jacob, His chosen ones!” Psalm 105:1-6.
“11 Seek the Lord and His strength; seek His face continually. 12 Remember His wonderful deeds which He has done, His marvels and the judgments from His mouth, 13 O seed of Israel His servant, sons of Jacob, His chosen ones! 14 He is the Lord our God; His judgments are in all the earth. 15 Remember His covenant forever, the word which He commanded to a thousand generations, 16 The covenant which He made with Abraham, and His oath to Isaac. 17 He also confirmed it to Jacob for a statute, to Israel as an everlasting covenant, 18 Saying, “To you I will give the land of Canaan, as the portion of your inheritance.” 19 When they were only a few in number, very few, and strangers in it, 20 And they wandered about from nation to nation, and from one kingdom to another people, 21 He permitted no man to oppress them, and He reproved kings for their sakes, saying, 22 “Do not touch My anointed ones, and do My prophets no harm.” 23 Sing to the Lord, all the earth; proclaim good tidings of His salvation from day to day. 24 Tell of His glory among the nations, His wonderful deeds among all the peoples. 25 For great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised; He also is to be feared above all gods,” 1 Chronicles 16:13-25.
“1 And you were dead in your trespasses and sins, 2 in which you formerly walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, of the spirit that is now working in the sons of disobedience. 3 Among them we too all formerly lived in the lusts of our flesh, indulging the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, even as the rest. 4 But God, being rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, 5 even when we were dead in our transgressions, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), 6 and raised us up with Him, and seated us with Him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, 7 so that in the ages to come He might show the surpassing riches of His grace in kindness toward us in Christ Jesus. 8 For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; 9 not as a result of works, so that no one may boast,”Ephesians 2:1-9.
~ Dawn Flores
Dawn Flores has been involved in the Lord’s ministry, in lay capacities, since 1971. Although faithfully attending congregations, volunteering and attending prayer meetings, and growing in her understanding of the Hebrew Scriptures, it wasn’t until 2015 that she began to receive greater revelations from the Lord. Throughout 2015 and 2016 Dawn’s networking throughout Washington, USA and British Columbia, Canada increased. She also started the Washington State Revival Network to facilitate communications between congregations, and encourage individuals to visit groups experiencing REVIVAL. In June 2017 the Lord began expanding Dawn’s ministry to the Nations: first into Africa, then India, Pakistan and Asian countries. Her heart is to reach those in the rural and less populated areas as well as the larger cities.
Dawn’s Facebook page, Synergy of the Ages – NW (Believers of the Most High God).
Blog: Synergy of the Ages – NW (An Appeal to Heaven).