I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelations 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
- I decree and declare there are various kinds of GIFTS, but they are all from the same Spirit/ Ruach!
There are various kinds of SERVICE, but they are by the same Lord/ Adonai.
There are various kings of WORKING, but the same God Who WORKS all things in all People!
But to each person is given the MANIFESTATION of the Spirit/ Ruach for the BENEFIT of All!
- I decree and declare the Spirit/ Ruach activates each of the gifts: word of wisdom, word of knowledge, faith, gifts of healings, workings of miracles, prophecy, discerning of spirits, different kinds of tongues, the interpretation of tongues; distributing to each person individually AS HE WILLS.
- I decree and declare I EARNESTLY SEEK the greater GIFTS: in LOVE serving the greater need, as the Spirit/ Ruach equips. Love is patient and kind, it does not envy, it does not brag, it is not puffed up, it does not behave inappropriately, it does not seek its own way, it is not provoked, it keeps no account of wrong, it does not rejoice over injustice, but REJOICES in the TRUTH; it bears all things, it believes all things, it hopes all things, it ENDURES all things!
- I decree and declare ASK and it shall be given to you; SEEK and you shall find; KNOCK and it shall be OPENED to you.
For Everyone who ASKS RECEIVES, and the One who SEEKS FINDS, and to the One who KNOCKS it will be OPENED!
- I decree and declare our Heavenly Father, Who is a Good Good Father/ Abba, will give the Holy Spirit/ Ruach HaKodesh to those who ASK Him!
Holy Spirit/ Ruach HaKodesh will EQUIP you for all the work set before you.
- I decree and declare through God’s GRACE, do not think more highly of yourself than you ought to think, but to use sound judgment, as God has ASSIGNED to each Person a Measure of FAITH.
For just as we have many parts in one Body – and all the parts do not have the same function – so we, who are many, are one Body in Christ/ Messiah and Everyone parts of one Another.
- I decree and declare we have GIFTS that differ according to the GRACE that was given to us – if PROPHECY, in proportion to our FAITH; if SERVICE, in our serving; or the One who TEACHES, in his teaching; or the One who EXHORTS, in his exhortation; the One who GIVES, in generosity; the One who LEADS, with diligence; the One who shows MERCY, with CHEERFULNESS!
- I decree and declare my LOVE will be without hypocrisy — detesting what is evil, holding fast to the good.
I am tenderly DEVOTED to all others in brotherly LOVE; giving honor to others.
I do not lag in zeal; and am fervent in spirit.
I keep SERVING the Lord, rejoicing in HOPE, ENDURING in distress, PERSISTING in PRAYER, contributing to the needs of the Believers/ Kedoshim, extending HOSPITALITY.
- I decree and declare God/ Elohim, You are my God, EARNESTLY I SEEK YOU!
So I look for You in the Sanctuary, to SEE Your Power and Your GLORY!
Because Your LOVINGKINDNESS is better than Life, MY LIPS WILL PRAISE YOU!
- I decree and declare I will BLESS You as long as I live.
In Your Name I LIFT UP MY HANDS!
My soul is SATISFIED as with fat and oil, so my mouth PRAISES You with JOYFUL LIPS.
I meditate on You through the Night Watches.
For You have been my HELP, and in the Shadow of Your WINGS I SING for JOY!
- I decree and declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“4 Now there are varieties of gifts, but the same Spirit. 5 And there are varieties of ministries, and the same Lord. 6 There are varieties of effects, but the same God who works all things in all persons. 7 But to each one is given the manifestation of the Spirit for the common good. 8 For to one is given the word of wisdom through the Spirit, and to another the word of knowledge according to the same Spirit; 9 to another faith by the same Spirit, and to another gifts of healing by the one Spirit, 10 and to another the effecting of miracles, and to another prophecy, and to another the distinguishing of spirits, to another various kinds of tongues, and to another the interpretation of tongues. 11 But one and the same Spirit works all these things, distributing to each one individually just as He wills……..
…….. 27 Now you are Christ’s body, and individually members of it. 28 And God has appointed in the church, first apostles, second prophets, third teachers, then miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, administrations, various kinds of tongues. 29 All are not apostles, are they? All are not prophets, are they? All are not teachers, are they? All are not workers of miracles, are they? 30 All do not have gifts of healings, do they? All do not speak with tongues, do they? All do not interpret, do they? 31 But earnestly desire the greater gifts. And I show you a still more excellent way……..
1 If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophecy and know all mysteries and all knowledge; and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. 3 And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned, but do not have love, it profits me nothing.
4 Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant, 5 does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, 6 does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth; 7 bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things,” 1 Corinthians 12:4-11, 27-13:7
“9 “So I say to you, ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. 10 For everyone who asks, receives; and he who seeks, finds; and to him who knocks, it will be opened. 11 Now suppose one of you fathers is asked by his son for a fish; he will not give him a snake instead of a fish, will he? 12 Or if he is asked for an egg, he will not give him a scorpion, will he? 13 If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him?” Luke 11:9-13.
“3 For through the grace given to me I say to everyone among you not to think more highly of himself than he ought to think; but to think so as to have sound judgment, as God has allotted to each a measure of faith. 4 For just as we have many members in one body and all the members do not have the same function, 5 so we, who are many, are one body in Christ, and individually members one of another. 6 Since we have gifts that differ according to the grace given to us, each of us is to exercise them accordingly: if prophecy, according to the proportion of his faith; 7 if service, in his serving; or he who teaches, in his teaching; 8 or he who exhorts, in his exhortation; he who gives, with liberality; he who leads, with diligence; he who shows mercy, with cheerfulness.
9 Let love be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil; cling to what is good. 10 Be devoted to one another in brotherly love; give preference to one another in honor; 11 not lagging behind in diligence, fervent in spirit, serving the Lord; 12 rejoicing in hope, persevering in tribulation, devoted to prayer, 13 contributing to the needs of the saints, practicing hospitality,” Romans 12:3-13.
“1 O God, You are my God; I shall seek You earnestly; my soul thirsts for You, my flesh yearns for You, in a dry and weary land where there is no water. 2 Thus I have seen You in the sanctuary, to see Your power and Your glory. 3 Because Your lovingkindness is better than life, my lips will praise You. 4 So I will bless You as long as I live; I will lift up my hands in Your name. 5 My soul is satisfied as with marrow and fatness, and my mouth offers praises with joyful lips.
6 When I remember You on my bed, I meditate on You in the night watches, 7 For You have been my help, and in the shadow of Your wings I sing for joy. 8 My soul clings to You; Your right hand upholds me.
9 But those who seek my life to destroy it, Will go into the depths of the earth,” Psalm 63:1-9.
~ Dawn Flores
Dawn Flores has been involved in the Lord’s ministry, in lay capacities, since 1971. Although faithfully attending congregations, volunteering and attending prayer meetings, and growing in her understanding of the Hebrew Scriptures, it wasn’t until 2015 that she began to receive greater revelations from the Lord. Throughout 2015 and 2016 Dawn’s networking throughout Washington, USA and British Columbia, Canada increased. She also started the Washington State Revival Network to facilitate communications between congregations, and encourage individuals to visit groups experiencing REVIVAL. In June 2017 the Lord began expanding Dawn’s ministry to the Nations: first into Africa, then India, Pakistan and Asian countries. Her heart is to reach those in the rural and less populated areas as well as the larger cities.
Dawn’s Facebook page, Synergy of the Ages – NW (Believers of the Most High God).
Blog: Synergy of the Ages – NW (An Appeal to Heaven).