This is long but necessary, because too many persons are dealing with warfare, because of the delusions of somebody who woke up one morning and decided they had a problem with them.
I’m in deep prayer concerning some very serious issues that are taking place in the Body of Christ.
The spirit of jealousy among the believers is getting out of hand.
I am noticing some things and have experienced some things that let me know that the issue of mental illness among the believers has increased to a measure, so that we can no longer turn a blind eye or deaf ear to the situation.
When people become so consumed with another person’s life that they are even stalking the persons friends and family, there is something major happening mentally with these persons.
This is no laughing matter, and not to be taken lightly. These persons need help, not encouragement.
When a person is that consumed with a another person’s life that they create delusions in their own mind and then pass these delusions to others and have them caught up in the delusions they have created, then serious prayer is needed.
The Spirit of the Lord spoke to me this morning about how people’s minds are so easily manipulated to believe a lie about a person, and how naive people are in the Body of Christ, to be persuaded to trust a stranger over a relationship that they have already established with someone.
Some of you in leadership are puzzled as to the behavior of those who were walking with you, but now seem to have turned on you for no reason, not realizing that they have been approached by somebody else who has a delusional fantasy concerning you and has had twisted their mind into believing the worst about you.
The funny thing about it is that they have not personally seen or experience the behavior that the person is saying you are, but they have manipulated them into their delusion.
I’m seeing and have experienced persons:
- Who stalk some leader’s friends in order to connect to those whom they think are a financial support, to thus get these people, to support them.
- Who get random text inboxes or phone calls from persons they don’t know, in which they talk about their leader and instead of defending their leader, they listen and react negatively, because of what a stranger is saying.
- Who become so consumed with jealousy toward somebody, that they begin to hate the person. But yet they still want to be in their lives, so they can keep up with them.
- Who as leaders, lose sheep to wolves who prey on those who have weak minds or have mental issues.
- Who are having their name and character attacked by the very persons whom they have helped and even defended to others.
- Who experiencing backlash from situations that they didn’t even know about. People are stirring up strife among those they deal with and they don’t know about it until the backlash comes.
- Who are praising their leaders one day and then the next day, they have turned against them, because of a random prophecy that somebody sent them, which tells them their leader is holding them back, or using them for finances, etc..
- Who as leaders, are losing the support of persons whom ABBA sent to help them, because somebody prophesied to them that their seeds and gifts are supposed to go to help them instead.
I think that one of the greatest pains I see, is when I see persons who are connected to good leaders, be so manipulated, intimidated and lied to, that they leave their place of purpose, because of the words of a stranger, rather than believing what they know and see with their leader.
So many have left their ordained place to follow the seductive words of somebody who only wanted to use them for their financial resources.
I don’t understand how people who say YAH told them to connect with somebody and told them the person was honorable and walked in integrity, can be so easily turned against them, except they already had something in their spirit against the person.
One thing that makes people upset with me, is the fact that they can’t turn me against people.
If ABBA has spoken to me about a person, your words won’t change me toward that person.
I always tell people, that a person is connected to me, not to you, and my relationship with somebody else has nothing to do with them, period.
We have to stop giving people the freedom to come to us and use us as a puppet in their war against a third party.
I have found that most people are not even bothered or paying any attention, to the persons who are attacking them.
Often, people will say, “Apostle this person is saying this about you….” and my answer is, they will be all right once they realize that I don’t care, because I am not going anywhere and nobody but YAH can make me!
People, stop allowing others to use you to plant seeds of destruction against YAH’s anointed!
You may find yourself caught up in somebody else’s judgement and reaping something that you can’t pray yourself out of!
Remember, vengeance is the LORD and He will repay.
You don’t want to make YAH your enemy by fighting against the work of His Kingdom, by being a part of Satan’s plan to try to stop His Anointed from doing His will.
I’m praying much for persons who are dealing with delusions, jealousy, hatred and bitterness, because they are envious of the life of somebody else.
I’m praying that people will be satisfied with their own identities and will stop trying to live the lives of somebody else.
Spiritual issues are serious, but even more so when mental and emotional delusions are involved!
I’m praying for those who are experiencing these situations!
~ Apostle Barbara R. Thomas
Apostle Barbara R. Thomas is founder of I Come to Heal Ministries, A Woman’s touch Ministry, The Next Dimension Global Outreach Ministries and Spoken Word School of Ministry and is on a mission, travelling the world, proclaiming the Gospel, for souls to be won to the Kingdom of God. She has life mandate to help bring others to their divine purpose.