I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelation 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
- We decree and declare by your TRUST you are considered RIGHTEOUS, in Christ Jesus/ Messiah Yeshua.
Through Him you have ACCESS to the GRACE in which you STAND; so LOUDLY BOAST about the HOPE of experiencing God’s GLORY!
- We decree and declare that you will also BOAST in your TROUBLES; because they produce ENDURANCE, endurance produces CHARACTER, and character produces HOPE; and this HOPE does not let you down, because God’s LOVE for you was ALREADY POURED OUT in your hearts through the HOLY SPIRIT who was given to you!
- We praise God and declare I can ENTER Your House because of Your GREAT GRACE and LOVE; I BOW DOWN toward Your Holy Temple in REVERENCE for You!
Lord, YOU lead me in Your RIGHTEOUSNESS to keep me safe from those lying in wait for me; you make YOUR WAY straight before me.
- We decree and declare ALL who take refuge in the Lord REJOICE, YOU will FOREVER SHOUT for JOY!
YOU are SHELTERED; and you will be GLAD, you who love the Name of the Lord God Almighty, through His Son, Jesus Christ/Yeshua Messiah!
- We declare the Lord BLESSES the RIGHTEOUS and SURROUNDS them with FAVOR like a shield!
- We declare the Lord, in His majesty, SUCCEEDS; He rides on in the cause of TRUTH, MEEKNESS and RIGHTEOUSNESS.
God’s arrows are SHARP.
The enemies of the Lord fall, as the arrows penetrate their hearts.
GOD’S THRONE will last FOREVER and EVER!
- We decree and declare the YOU LOVE RIGHTEOUSNESS and hate wickedness.
Therefore God, YOUR God, has ANOINTED you with the OIL of JOY in PREFERENCE to your companions.
Your LOVE of God SETS YOU APART to be HOLY and CONSECRATED to Him and for His service.
- We decree the accomplishing of the GOAL of all things is CLOSE at hand.
Therefore, KEEP ALERT and SELF-CONTROLLED, so that you can pray.
More than anything, keep LOVING each other actively, because LOVE COVERS MANY SINS.
- We decree YOU WELCOME one another into your HOME without grumbling.
Use your SPIRITUAL GIFTS to SERVE others, like good managers of God’s many-sided GRACE!
- We KNOW LOVE because Christ Jesus/ Messiah Yeshua laid down His LIFE for us.
And so should we lay down our lives for one another!
Freely share with those who are in need, do not be stingy with your possessions.
- We decree and declare YOU are filled to OVERFLOWING with the LOVE of God; YOU will reflect this to the World by your ACTIONS and in REALITY!
- We decree and declare YOU KNOW that you are from the TRUTH; WALK IN PURITY so that you will have CONFIDENCE in approaching God; then whatever you ASK for, you RECEIVE from HIM; because you are OBEYING His COMMANDS and dong the things that PLEASE Him!
- We declare this is God’s COMMAND: that we TRUST in the Person and Power of His Son Jesus Christ/ Yeshua Messiah and LOVE one another, just at He commanded us.
All who OBEY His COMMANDS remain UNITED with Him and He with them.
Here is how we know that He REMAINS UNITED with us: by the Spirit whom He gave us.
- We declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom also we have obtained our introduction by faith into this grace in which we stand; and we exult in hope of the glory of God. And not only this, but we also exult in our tribulations, knowing that tribulation brings about perseverance; and perseverance, proven character; and proven character, hope; and hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out within our hearts through the Holy Spirit who was given to us,” Romans 5:1-5.
“But as for me, by Your abundant lovingkindness I will enter Your house, at Your holy temple I will bow in reverence for You. O Lord, lead me in Your righteousness because of my foes; make Your way straight before me…..
….. But let all who take refuge in You be glad, let them ever sing for joy; and may You shelter them, that those who love Your name may exult in You. For it is You who blesses the righteous man, O Lord, You surround him with favor as with a shield,” Psalm 5:7-8, 11-12.
“And in Your majesty ride on victoriously, for the cause of truth and meekness and righteousness; let Your right hand teach You awesome things. Your arrows are sharp; the peoples fall under You; Your arrows are in the heart of the King’s enemies. Your throne, O God, is forever and ever; a scepter of uprightness is the scepter of Your kingdom. You have loved righteousness and hated wickedness; therefore God, Your God, has anointed You with the oil of joy above Your fellows,” Psalm 45:4-7.
“The end of all things is near; therefore, be of sound judgment and sober spirit for the purpose of prayer. Above all, keep fervent in your love for one another, because love covers a multitude of sins. Be hospitable to one another without complaint. As each one has received a special gift, employ it in serving one another as good stewards of the manifold grace of God. Whoever speaks, is to do so as one who is speaking the utterances of God; whoever serves is to do so as one who is serving by the strength which God supplies; so that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belongs the glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen,” 1 Peter 4:7-11.
“We know love by this, that He laid down His life for us; and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren. But whoever has the world’s goods, and sees his brother in need and closes his heart against him, how does the love of God abide in him? Little children, let us not love with word or with tongue, but in deed and truth. We will know by this that we are of the truth, and will assure our heart before Him in whatever our heart condemns us; for God is greater than our heart and knows all things. Beloved, if our heart does not condemn us, we have confidence before God; and whatever we ask we receive from Him, because we keep His commandments and do the things that are pleasing in His sight. This is His commandment, that we believe in the name of His Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, just as He commanded us. The one who keeps His commandments abides in Him, and He in him. We know by this that He abides in us, by the Spirit whom He has given us,” 1 John 3:16-24.
~ Dawn Flores
Dawn Flores has been involved in the Lord’s ministry, in lay capacities, since 1971. Although faithfully attending congregations, volunteering and attending prayer meetings, and growing in her understanding of the Hebrew Scriptures, it wasn’t until 2015 that she began to receive greater revelations from the Lord. Throughout 2015 and 2016 Dawn’s networking throughout Washington, USA and British Columbia, Canada increased. She also started the Washington State Revival Network to facilitate communications between congregations, and encourage individuals to visit groups experiencing REVIVAL. In June 2017 the Lord began expanding Dawn’s ministry to the Nations: first into Africa, then India, Pakistan and Asian countries. Her heart is to reach those in the rural and less populated areas as well as the larger cities.
Dawn’s Facebook page, Synergy of the Ages – NW (Believers of the Most High God).
Blog: Synergy of the Ages – NW (An Appeal to Heaven).