Declarations & Decrees: Our God Lifts President Trump & His People Above the Plots of Men!
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelation 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
- I decree and declare that, though the enemy is greatly enraged and ridicules this administration and those standing with it, our God/ Elohim SEES AND HEARS; their ridicule and their actions are turned back on themselves — they are bringing destruction upon themselves!
- I decree and declare that the sins of the individuals of the previous administrations are being DEALT WITH JUSTLY.
“Don’t cover their guilt, don’t let their sin be wiped out from before You, Lord/ Adonai, because they have insulted the builders to their face.”
- I decree and declare Lord/ Adonai, that Your servants, those individuals in government positions, are growing in BOLDNESS and speak Your truths; they are not intimidated by the opposition but rejoice in Your goodness and Your leading.
They know and are confident in Your leading!
- I decree and declare that the PLANS OF THE ENEMY ARE FOILED.
They will not distract those in authority; they will not cause harm.
- I decree and declare that the WEAPONS OF OUR WARFARE ARE NOT WORLDLY; they have God’s power for demolishing strongholds.
I break and cast away from the White House, any stronghold of Islam and any other foreign entity.
- I decree and declare the ANOINTING of Holy Spirit/ Ruach HaKodesh to flow over this administration, to PURIFY, CONSECRATE AND UNIFY in Jesus’ name.
- I decree that arguments and every arrogance that raises itself up against the knowledge of God are DEMOLISHED.
I declare that I take every thought captive and make it obey the Messiah.
- I decree and declare that God/ Elohim, the Maker of Heaven and Earth EQUIPPED the administration of the President with EVERY GOOD THING that is needed to accomplish His will; that He WILL ACCOMPLISH through them whatever pleases Him, through Jesus the Christ/ Yeshua the Messiah.
- I decree and declare the GREATNESS of our God/ Elohim!
I BLESS the Lord with everything that is within me, I bless His Holy Name!
I will not forget His benefits, all that He has provided for me, and most of all Life Everlasting, through His Son, Jesus Christ/ Yeshua the Messiah!
- I thank You, Father/ Abba, for Your mercy, for the cleansing of the Blood of the Lamb.
I praise Your Name for FORGIVING ALL OFFENSES of those who have come to You in Jesus’/ Yeshua’s name.
I praise You for the MERCY that is protecting those who have not yet acknowledged Your grace but are on their way. Your Love is EVERLASTING!
- I decree that God’s/ Elohim’s VINDICATION AND JUSTICE are being delivered to all who are oppressed in this Nation and around the world.
- I decree and declare the MERCY AND RIGHTEOUSNESS of the Lord/ Adonai is upon President Trump and his administration. Lord/ Adonai place a GUARD on their minds and hearts to REMEMBER Your precepts and to follow Your path.
- I decree and declare the AWESOMENESS of our God/ Elohim whose throne is in heaven and rules over all.
His MIGHTY WARRIOR ANGELS carry out His orders; serving Him to accomplish His works!
Praise You, Lord/ Adonai, above the earth!
- I decree and declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“But when Sanballat heard that we were building the wall, he was angry, and was very indignant, and mocked the Jews. 2 He spoke before his brothers and the army of Samaria, and said, “What are these feeble Jews doing? Will they fortify themselves? Will they sacrifice? Will they finish in a day? Will they revive the stones out of the heaps of rubbish, since they are burned?”
3 Now Tobiah the Ammonite was by him, and he said, “What they are building, if a fox climbed up it, he would break down their stone wall.”
4 “Hear, our God; for we are despised. Turn back their reproach on their own head. Give them up for a plunder in a land of captivity. 5 Don’t cover their iniquity. Don’t let their sin be blotted out from before you; for they have insulted the builders.”
6 So we built the wall; and all the wall was joined together to half its height: for the people had a mind to work.
7 But when Sanballat, Tobiah, the Arabians, the Ammonites, and the Ashdodites heard that the repairing of the walls of Jerusalem went forward, and that the breaches began to be filled, they were very angry; 8 and they all conspired together to come and fight against Jerusalem, and to cause confusion among us. 9 But we made our prayer to our God, and set a watch against them day and night because of them. 10 Judah said, “The strength of the bearers of burdens is fading, and there is much rubble; so that we are not able to build the wall.” 11 Our adversaries said, “They will not know or see, until we come in among them and kill them, and cause the work to cease.”
12 When the Jews who lived by them came, they said to us ten times from all places, “Wherever you turn, they will attack us.”
13 Therefore I set guards in the lowest parts of the space behind the wall, in the open places. I set the people by family groups with their swords, their spears, and their bows. 14 I looked, and rose up, and said to the nobles, to the rulers, and to the rest of the people, “Don’t be afraid of them! Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your houses.”
15 When our enemies heard that it was known to us, and God had brought their counsel to nothing, all of us returned to the wall, everyone to his work,” Nehemiah 4:1-15.
“3 For though we walk in the flesh, we don’t wage war according to the flesh; 4 for the weapons of our warfare are not of the flesh, but mighty before God to the throwing down of strongholds, 5 throwing down imaginations and every high thing that is exalted against the knowledge of God and bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ, 6 and being in readiness to avenge all disobedience when your obedience is made full,” 2 Corinthians 10:3-6.
“21 make you complete in every good work to do his will, working in you that which is well pleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ, to whom be the glory forever and ever. Amen,” Hebrews 13:21.
“Praise Yahweh, my soul! All that is within me, praise his holy name!
2 Praise Yahweh, my soul, and don’t forget all his benefits, 3 who forgives all your sins, who heals all your diseases, 4 who redeems your life from destruction, who crowns you with loving kindness and tender mercies, 5 who satisfies your desire with good things, so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s.
6 Yahweh executes righteous acts, and justice for all who are oppressed.
7 He made known his ways to Moses, his deeds to the children of Israel.
8 Yahweh is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and abundant in loving kindness.
9 He will not always accuse; neither will he stay angry forever.
10 He has not dealt with us according to our sins, nor repaid us for our iniquities.
11 For as the heavens are high above the earth, so great is his loving kindness toward those who fear him.
12 As far as the east is from the west, so far has he removed our transgressions from us.
13 Like a father has compassion on his children, so Yahweh has compassion on those who fear him.
14 For he knows how we are made. He remembers that we are dust.
15 As for man, his days are like grass. As a flower of the field, so he flourishes.
16 For the wind passes over it, and it is gone. Its place remembers it no more.
17 But Yahweh’s loving kindness is from everlasting to everlasting with those who fear him, his righteousness to children’s children, 18 to those who keep his covenant, to those who remember to obey his precepts.
19 Yahweh has established his throne in the heavens. His kingdom rules over all.
20 Praise Yahweh, you angels of his, who are mighty in strength, who fulfill his word, obeying the voice of his word.
21 Praise Yahweh, all you armies of his, you servants of his, who do his pleasure.
22 Praise Yahweh, all you works of his, in all places of his dominion.
Praise Yahweh, my soul!,” Psalm 103:1-22.
These declarations are based on declarations initially published December 21-23, 2016.
~ Dawn Flores
Dawn Flores has been involved in the Lord’s ministry, in lay capacities, since 1971. Although faithfully attending congregations, volunteering and attending prayer meetings, and growing in her understanding of the Hebrew Scriptures, it wasn’t until 2015 that she began to receive greater revelations from the Lord. Throughout 2015 and 2016 Dawn’s networking throughout Washington, USA and British Columbia, Canada increased. She also started the Washington State Revival Network to facilitate communications between congregations, and encourage individuals to visit groups experiencing REVIVAL. In June 2017 the Lord began expanding Dawn’s ministry to the Nations: first into Africa, then India, Pakistan and Asian countries. Her heart is to reach those in the rural and less populated areas as well as the larger cities.
Dawn’s Facebook page, Synergy of the Ages – NW (Believers of the Most High God).
Blog: Synergy of the Ages – NW (An Appeal to Heaven).