While waiting on the LORD this morning the following dropped into my spirit. I believe the LORD is revealing this for us, so that we will have a better understanding of what He sees that we have done to ourselves in many ways.
It is a warning for us to wake up and repent, for the change, much of which is upon us now and coming within the next three months and in the days and years after. There will be a great shaking, not only in the church, but in society and in the earth. The great harvest is upon us. Only if we transform the way God wants us to be altered, will we be prepared and embrace what He is sending to us.
The society we live in today is performance driven, meaning to get attention, we must perform. With either a good or bad performance, we get attention, whether it is good or bad attention, we still get attention, which is one of the things we seek most, when we have been starved for unconditional love.
Many children now grow up without parental guidance that gives them the unconditional love of God to nourish them and help them to grow into the man or woman of God that He is calling them to. Without the unconditional love of God in your life everything becomes conditional or if you do this, you get this, and of course, if you fail to do it, you get nothing.
This is heavy manipulation and control and has taught this mindset to our children and children’s children. It also encourages one to “perform” to get attention, or to get what they want. Some of our children now, do this so stealthily, that the parents / grand parents / godparents / and others are unaware of their manipulation and control and encourage it even more by rewarding the performance with praise, attention, and material gifts.
I’m not saying giving praise, attention, and material gifts is all wrong, because there are times, when it is needed to encourage a child or someone who seriously needs it. So it is for us, as the adults to put on our spiritual antennae of discernment, wisdom, knowledge and understanding, so that we learn when we are being manipulated and controlled and when it is sincere and coming from a pure heart.
As the children or we, ourselves get older they continue to “learn the behavior” they have seen or been encouraged to do, by those around them. As they learn the behavior, we can correct them in love and teach them of humility, mercy, and grace, or it can grow into a monster and become as a Jezebel or Ahab spirit, with desires to divide and conquer everything in their path through manipulation and control.
Some of these children and later adults become so subtle at manipulation and control, it can become difficult to discern without the LORD’s help.
In the mix of it all, are many of the current leaders we have in our churches, in leadership and in government positions today. Many have learned to skillfully perform to get attention and get what they want. What they didn’t learn was how to lead in humility, grace, and mercy.
They were so concerned with themselves and getting what they wanted, no one or nothing else mattered. They learned early that by performing, they can get their mind off and avoid what God is calling them to, because performing makes them the star of their own show and others with like mind will laud their performance.
So they get what they want, adoration and an idolatrous love, from all the wrong places. They fail to recognize what they have done themselves, and because of the mutual admiration society they have surrounded themselves with. They aren’t held accountable for their actions, nor what they are doing to those who are following them. They believe they are leading, when they perform in front of others and get attention.
They are deceived by the enemy into thinking that they are doing well, when they are running from God in their own rebellion and refusal to stop and listen to what God is saying or showing to them. In this the enemy leads them into confusion and they quit moving forward in their ministry and lives, but become parked or stay in the same place, because they have left their first love, the One who created them.
They have followed their own heart, rather than God’s. They have jumped head first into idolatry of self and it becomes “all about me”. They become so obsessed with themselves, they forget about what God wants or is trying to move them into, as it becomes increasingly more of “what do I want to do or feel or be, rather than what does God want of me?”
They’re thoughts and hearts forget or avoid how can I serve God more and be obedient to what He is telling me to do?
God is even now shaking the church and nations. There are many now, who in the days ahead, will no longer be in leadership, because of their own choices, or refusing to follow God, and following their own hearts or their own will.
They only knew how to perform for a reward or adoration. They never learned to bow in humility, to search the LORD’s heart, for His heart’s desire, instead of their own. Yes, God answers the desires of our heart, even at times when it isn’t His heart’s desire.
This is because sometimes, this is the only way we will learn, to follow Him, instead of ourselves, and our own selfish pride, stubbornness, and rebellion that keeps us from changing to His way, because we think we knew best.
So be careful what you want. God will always give us what we need, after all, He was the one who created everything, so He is more than able. He is our Heavenly Father and owns all the cattle on a thousand hills. (Psalm 50:10), For every beast of the forest is Mine, and the cattle on a thousand hills.
What can we do to avoid being caught in the trap of the enemy, so that we can move forward with God?
- It is so important to repent, not just of what you are doing today, but oftentimes there are things from your past you have forgotten about. God loves us so much, if you ask Him, He will remind you of those things, so that you can repent of them.
You don’t want to be in front of Him on judgment day trying to explain why you did or said something that you forgot about, when you’ve had time to repent now.
- READ OR LISTEN TO GOD’S WORD DAILY. You have to know what His Word says so you can walk in it.
Ask HIM to teach you about everything, so that it soaks into your spirit. Ask Him questions, when you don’t understand.
Get the Bible in audio if you have trouble reading or comprehending what you read. Not everyone comprehends using the same senses, there are many types of learners. Some people need to hear another voice, rather than their own voice, or rather than seeing it.
- Pray Psalm 51:10-13 (AMPC) “LORD,. Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right persevering, and steadfast spirit within me. Cast me not away from Your Presence and take not Your Holy Spirit from me. Restore to me the joy of Your Salvation and uphold me with a willing spirit. Then I will teach transgressors Your Ways, and sinners will be converted and return to You.
- We need to also pray that God will continue to expose the enemy to whoever needs to know. By doing this, those who need to know and take care of it, are then responsible to do something about it.
- Pray for Godly authority and leadership to rise up in the churches, in the Body of Christ, in nations and the earth.
Pray for those in authority that they will have the discernment to know God’s truth in their head, understand God’s truth in their hearts, and be obedient to whatever He tells them to do. Even if what He tells you looks or sounds foolish, it is better to be foolish than sorry. God uses the foolish to confound the wise.
“But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty.” 1 Corinthians 1:27 (NKJV).
- Pray that God will change the hearts of those who follow the enemy, even if they don’t know what they are doing, that they will want to follow God and have His heart, more than anything else. If they choose not to follow God, then, that God will remove them to a place where they can no longer hurt anyone or anything. Then take your hands off of them, and let God do what needs to be done.
- We need to be spending more time with the LORD, whether it is in your car driving to work, on the way home from work, early in the morning, during the day, or before bed at night, He doesn’t care. He just wants you to spend more time with Him in prayer, praising and worshipping Him, just talking to Him, like you would talk to your BFF, because that’s what He is supposed to be to you, your BFF.
So if He’s your BFF, then ask Him questions, tell Him your secrets, let Him know how you are feeling. Just like you would to your Best Friend FOREVER!
- Spend more time speaking or singing in Godly tongues to Him when it is just you and Him. Let Holy Spirit take over, so that you are praising, worshiping and warring with Him, on behalf of yourself and others.
Don’t worry if you don’t understand it in the beginning, God knows and understands it all. Let Him get the glory for it, not you, because you believe you’ve done something spectacular.
Start with five minutes a day, and gradually add onto it every day, it will increase your spiritual arsenal.
- Spend some time, just listening for Him, just waiting for Him to speak or answer. This is sometimes so hard to do, when you are desperate, but there are times, when it is the best thing to do. He has been waiting for you for years. Can’t you just wait a little while for Him?
God isn’t playing anymore. He is very serious about what He wants to do in this nation and in the world. It starts in the churches, in the Body of Christ. As it changes in the churches and Body of Christ, so will it change in the nation and in the world.
There is a great division coming of the wheat and the tares that is and will be in the churches and the Body of Christ first and in some places is already taking place. That is not only for the lay people, but for the leadership as well. Many will be removed from leadership, as they are not teaching the Word of God, they are living in sin, and corruption, or they are parked and not following God’s heart or moving forward, they are stagnant.
Do not worry when this happens. God will raise up new leadership and is even now putting it in place, in churches, in the Body of Christ and in nations and governments worldwide.
God will have His way. Do not be deceived into thinking that you will get your way. You don’t stand a chance against the One who created you. Give in now, and repent, so that you can move forward in the next move that is coming across the earth.
God is changing it now. Will you be for His change or against it. Will you continue to say, “well God gave me free will to decide what I want to do”? Yes, God gave you free will, to choose His way or your way.
Which will it be, Holiness or Rebellion?
God Bless You!
~ Beverly Juelsgaard-Fischer
God has allowed Beverly to minister all over the world through the internet, and in person through conferences, church services, and small groups. Beverly’s heart is to see the Body of Christ walk in the freedom that God means for them, so they can develop a deep intimacy with Father God, Jesus and Holy Spirit. She ministers to others through prophetic words, and other gifts, bringing breakthrough and calling people into a constant pursuit of His Heart to actively hear His voice for themselves and others. Beverly lives near Danville, VA.