I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelation 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
- I decree and declare you, the Servants of the Most High God, DESIRE to obey His laws, rulings and commandments with all your heart and all your being.
The Lord is your God and you FOLLOW HIS WAYS and do what He says.
- I decree and declare YOU ARE the Lord’s own UNIQUE TREASURE: as you FOLLOW HIM, He will RAISE YOU HIGH above all the Nations He has made, in PRAISE, REPUTATION and GLORY; and you will be a HOLY PEOPLE for the Lord your God!
- I declare Lord, YOU ARE MY GOD.
I EXALT You, I PRAISE Your Name.
For You have accomplished MARVELS, fulfilled ANCIENT PLANS faithfully and truly!
- I decree and declare MIGHTY Peoples GLORIFY the Lord Most High; ruthless Nations FEAR Him!
He is a REFUGE for the poor and needy, a SHELTER from the storm and shade from the heat.
- I decree and declare TRUE WORSHIPERS worship the Father SPIRITUALLY and TRULY, for these are the kind of People the Father wants worshipping Him.
God is SPIRIT; and Worshipers must worship Him spiritually and truly.
- I declare the Lord my God is worthy of ALL PRAISE, GLORY and HONOR!
I WORSHIP Him in HOLY Splendor.
- I declare the VOICE of the Lord is over the WATERS; the God of Glory THUNDERS, the Lord over Rushing Waters, the voice of the Lord in POWER and in SPLENDOR!
- I decree and declare the voice of the Lord FLASHES FIERY FLAMES; the voice of the Lord ROCKS the Desert, the Lord CONVULSES the Kadesh Desert.
All in His Temple cry GLORY!
The Lord sits enthroned above the flood!
He sits enthroned as KING FOREVER!
- I declare LIGHTNINGS, VOICES and THUNDERINGS come forth from God’s Throne!
The four Living Beings NEVER STOP saying, “HOLY, HOLY, HOLY is the Lord, God of Heaven’s Armies, the One WHO WAS, WHO IS and WHO IS COMING!”
- I declare, as the Living Beings give GLORY, HONOR and THANKS to the One sitting on the Throne, to the One who lives FOREVER and EVER, the twenty-four Elders fall down before the One sitting on the Throne, Who Lives FOREVER and EVER, and WORSHIP Him!
- I declare the Living Beings THROW their CROWNS in front of the Throne and say, “YOU ARE WORTHY, Lord Our God, to have GLORY, HONOR and POWER, because YOU CREATED all things – yes, because of Your WILL they were created and came into being!
- I declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“16 This day the Lord your God commands you to do these statutes and ordinances. You shall therefore be careful to do them with all your heart and with all your soul. 17 You have today declared the Lord to be your God, and that you would walk in His ways and keep His statutes, His commandments and His ordinances, and listen to His voice. 18 The Lord has today declared you to be His people, a treasured possession, as He promised you, and that you should keep all His commandments; 19 and that He will set you high above all nations which He has made, for praise, fame, and honor; and that you shall be a consecrated people to the Lord your God, as He has spoken,” Deuteronomy 26:16-19.
“1 O Lord, You are my God; I will exalt You, I will give thanks to Your name; for You have worked wonders, plans formed long ago, with perfect faithfulness. 2 For You have made a city into a heap, a fortified city into a ruin; a palace of strangers is a city no more, it will never be rebuilt. 3 Therefore a strong people will glorify You; cities of ruthless nations will revere You. 4 For You have been a defense for the helpless, a defense for the needy in his distress, a refuge from the storm, a shade from the heat; for the breath of the ruthless is like a rain storm against a wall. 5 Like heat in drought, You subdue the uproar of aliens; like heat by the shadow of a cloud, the song of the ruthless is silenced,” Isaiah 25:1-5.
“23 But an hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for such people the Father seeks to be His worshipers. 24 God is spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.” 25 The woman said to Him, “I know that Messiah is coming (He who is called Christ); when that One comes, He will declare all things to us.” 26 Jesus said to her, “I who speak to you am He,” John 4:23-26.
“1 Ascribe to the Lord, O sons of the mighty, ascribe to the Lord glory and strength. 2 Ascribe to the Lord the glory due to His name; worship the Lord in holy array. 3 The voice of the Lord is upon the waters; the God of glory thunders, the Lord is over many waters. 4 The voice of the Lord is powerful, the voice of the Lord is majestic. 5 The voice of the Lord breaks the cedars; yes, the Lord breaks in pieces the cedars of Lebanon. 6 He makes Lebanon skip like a calf, and Sirion like a young wild ox. 7 The voice of the Lord hews out flames of fire. 8 The voice of the Lord shakes the wilderness; the Lord shakes the wilderness of Kadesh. 9 The voice of the Lord makes the deer to calve and strips the forests bare; and in His temple everything says, “Glory!” 10 The Lord sat as King at the flood; yes, the Lord sits as King forever. 11 The Lord will give strength to His people; the Lord will bless His people with peace,” Psalm 29:1-11.
“5 Out from the throne come flashes of lightning and sounds and peals of thunder. And there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God; 6 and before the throne there was something like a sea of glass, like crystal; and in the center and around the throne, four living creatures full of eyes in front and behind. 7 The first creature was like a lion, and the second creature like a calf, and the third creature had a face like that of a man, and the fourth creature was like a flying eagle. 8 And the four living creatures, each one of them having six wings, are full of eyes around and within; and day and night they do not cease to say, “Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God, the Almighty, who was and who is and who is to come.” 9 And when the living creatures give glory and honor and thanks to Him who sits on the throne, to Him who lives forever and ever, 10 the twenty-four elders will fall down before Him who sits on the throne, and will worship Him who lives forever and ever, and will cast their crowns before the throne, saying, 11 “Worthy are You, our Lord and our God, to receive glory and honor and power; for You created all things, and because of Your will they existed, and were created,” Revelation 4:5-11.
~ Dawn Flores
Dawn Flores has been involved in the Lord’s ministry, in lay capacities, since 1971. Although faithfully attending congregations, volunteering and attending prayer meetings, and growing in her understanding of the Hebrew Scriptures, it wasn’t until 2015 that she began to receive greater revelations from the Lord. Throughout 2015 and 2016 Dawn’s networking throughout Washington, USA and British Columbia, Canada increased. She also started the Washington State Revival Network to facilitate communications between congregations, and encourage individuals to visit groups experiencing REVIVAL. In June 2017 the Lord began expanding Dawn’s ministry to the Nations: first into Africa, then India, Pakistan and Asian countries. Her heart is to reach those in the rural and less populated areas as well as the larger cities.
Dawn’s Facebook page, Synergy of the Ages – NW (Believers of the Most High God).
Blog: Synergy of the Ages – NW (An Appeal to Heaven).