“Then the kingdom of heaven shall be likened to ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom. Now five of them were wise, and five were foolish. Those who were foolish took their lamps and took no oil with them, but the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.
But while the bridegroom was delayed, they all slumbered and slept. And at midnight a cry was heard: ‘Behold, the bridegroom is coming; go out to meet him!’
Then all those virgins arose and trimmed their lamps. And the foolish said to the wise, ‘Give us some of your oil, for our lamps are going out.’ But the wise answered, saying, ‘No, lest there should not be enough for us and you; but go rather to those who sell, and buy for yourselves.’
And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came, and those who were ready went in with him to the wedding; and the door was shut.
“Afterward the other virgins came also, saying, ‘Lord, Lord, open to us!’
But he answered and said, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, I do not know you.’
“Watch therefore, for you know neither the day nor the hour in which the Son of Man is coming,” Matthew 25:1-13.
“Do you want to be ready for the things that are coming?
Do you want to know that you will be kept safely from the storm?
If so, then these are the things that you should do:
- I tell you that you need to be ready, come rain or shine.
- You need to know My voice above all others.
- You must know that I will be with you through them all.
- Your habitation must be in Me, not in stocking up food or supplies.
- You must be willing to put Me first above all else. If you follow these simple guidelines, then when the tempest comes, when the economy is failing, when the cities crumble around you, then you will be raised up on that day.
- You must be willing to forgive others who have hurt you.
- You must put your faith and trust in Me above all else.
- You must know My Word and be able to discern falsehood.
- You must put on compassion and kindness. For mercy triumphs over judgment.
And then you will be safely found in the “center” of the hurricane. Then the winds will blow against your tent, and they will not be removed.”
~ Stephen Hanson
Stephen Hanson ofIn His Truth Ministriescame to the LORD is a special way in 1975 and has been prophesying regularly since. In these end-time birthing pangs we are to be reminded that judgment must first begin with the household of God. Will we be prepared and ready?