Do you ever feel frustrated that you aren’t hearing God as easily or as clearly as you would like to? Well I’ve got good news … God is speaking all the time; there is no shortage of revelation from God.
We all want to hear God’s voice to navigate our lives. Maybe you do hear God, but don’t have enough understanding of the many ways God can speak to you in order to know what to do next.
In this week’s Spirit Connection podcast, I share several tips on how to recognize God’s will and timing when things seem unclear. As we look at the different ways people in the Bible received direction by seeking God and discerning His purposes, we will gain new hope for our future.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- To avoid common pitfalls in hearing God and understanding His timing.
- How to move forward when your hope is deferred.
- What to do when you don’t hear God speaking as clearly as you have in the past.
- Keys to receiving God’s help to make important decisions.
- The way the apostle Paul heard God to go to Rome.
- How to gain a deeper understanding of God’s will and timing.
- The difference between a “Job season,” the wilderness and the dark night of the soul (and how to get out of it).
- How to recognize life’s seasons and how to respond appropriately in each one.
- Specific steps for hearing God so you can better know His will and timing for your future.
Listen Online Below:
Don’t miss a single episode! Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes here.
~ Doug Addison
Doug Addison is a prominent conference speaker captivating audiences with clean stand-up comedy and high energy prophetic messages, also shared on TV, radio and the Internet for over a decade. He brings laughter, fun and a unique prophetic style while empowering people to transform their lives, discover their destiny and understand dreams, tattoos and piercings. His powerful messages stay with his audiences long after hearing him.