As we begin to float in His Rivers from the Garden, the nourishing of our Branch, connected to the Vine of Yahshua, is upmost important! (Ezekiel 15, 1 Samuel 4)
There is an ocean of Revelation waiting for each of us within these waters.
But first, who is God?
Can you truthfully answer?
In order to effectively commune with Abba, our Father and Jehovah, we must proclaim [for the sake of our soul] who we are seeking.
Don’t miss this step.
When you close your eyes, who do you see?
Let me share as your River Guide … to assist you!
God is perfect!His Promises prove TRUE
He is my shield for protection
He is my rock
He is my way maker
He is my sure footing
He is my trainer for battles
He is my bronze bow
He is my helper
He is my friend
He catches me when I slip
He chases away my enemies
He is my conquer
He lifts me up when I stumble
He is my rescuer
He is the wind beneath my wings
He rules over all Nations
He is my provider
He is my atonement
I am His and He is Mine
I will sing Praise to His Name for the rest of my life!
He is Glory
I want to encourage you to sit and visualize God!
Do not hurry, this is important so take your time.
Once you have your list of WHO GOD is…. begin to take the following steps to work through the waters you have just entered!
- First repent — and Fast for your sin
- Praise (sing) and Worship (read the word) The Father
- Serve (giving your time to someone in need)
- Give (sow $$ into someone’s life)
- Surrender your life goals and expectations.
The above steps help to crucify our flesh!
The following steps take us into deeper waters of The LORD ~~
- Find ways to testify your faith — step out of your comfort zone.
- Create our testimony in written format so you can share it.
- Read the Word everyday to enter The Father’s Presence
- Pray Holy Spirit to come fill you & learn to know Him as a friend.
- Be humble.
- Continue to surrender desires to be liked by others.
- Don’t talk about yourself to others. Learn to be a listener. Take all concerns of yourself to The Father. This is a very important step to quiet our soul so our spirit can rise.
Dear Yahweh, Father in Heaven, please clear the way for me to come to you.
May your love increase and overflow within me, so I can share your love with others.
Help me to create a testimony of your great Love for me.
Please strengthen my heart, so that I am blameless in your presence and made holy.
I love your Word and want to meditate on it, help me to not get distracted.
Please help me to understand the promises of your Word and how they apply to my life.
Please reveal your Holy Spirit to me as a friend and teacher, so I can be filled with wisdom and power to lead others in saving faith.
I long for more of you ….. Use me in ways that you wish, and help me to remain humble, so you get the glory for all that you do through me and I can remain a worthy vessel for your outpouring of power and grace.
In Jesus’ Name I pray, Amen.
~ Angela Reese
Angela is the owner of “Springs of Zion” website, to encourage and equip those still in wandering, or in captivity, to find our Savior in His Holy Tabernacle.