Meditating on these powerful keys this evening. Obey God’s word and it will lead you to a life of abundance, increase and overflow.
- We may make our plans, but God has the last word.
- You may think everything you do is right, but the LORD judges your motives.
- Ask the LORD to bless your plans, and you will be successful in carrying them out.
- Everything the LORD has made has its destiny; and the destiny of the wicked is destruction.
- The LORD hates everyone who is arrogant; He will never let them escape punishment.
Be loyal and faithful, and God will forgive your sin.
- Obey the LORD and nothing evil will happen to you.
- When you please the LORD, you can make your enemies into friends.
- It is better to have a little, honestly earned, than to have a large income, dishonestly gained.
- You may make your plans, but God directs your actions.
- The King speaks with divine authority; his decisions are always right.
- The LORD wants weights and measures to be honest and every sale to be fair.
- Kings cannot tolerate evil, because justice is what makes a government strong.
- A King wants to hear the truth and will favor those who speak it.
- A wise person will try to keep the king happy; if the King becomes angry, someone may die.
- The king’s favor is like the clouds that bring rain in the springtime — life is there.
- It is better — much better — to have wisdom and knowledge than gold and silver.
- Those who are good travel a road that avoids evil; so watch where you are going — it may save your life.
- Pride leads to destruction, and arrogance to downfall. It is better to be humble and stay poor than to be one of the arrogant and get a share of their loot.
- Pay attention to what you are taught, and you will be successful; trust in the LORD and you will be happy.
- A wise, mature person is known for his understanding.
- The more pleasant his words, the more persuasive he is.
- Wisdom is a fountain of life to the wise, but trying to educate stupid people is a waste of time.
- Intelligent people think before they speak; what they say is then more persuasive.
- Kind words are like honey — sweet to the taste and good for your health.
- What you think is the right road may lead to death.
- A laborer’s appetite makes him work harder, because he wants to satisfy his hunger.
- Evil people look for ways to harm others; even their words burn with evil.
- Gossip is spread by wicked people; they stir up trouble and break up friendships.
- Violent people deceive their friends and lead them to disaster.
- Watch out for people who grin and wink at you; they have thought of something evil.
- Long life is the reward of the righteous; gray hair is a glorious crown.
- It is better to be patient than powerful. It is better to win control over yourself than over whole cities.
- People cast lots to learn God’s will, but God himself determines the answer.
Blessings to you all.
~ by Veronika West