December 6, 2018 Dream: Star In the East: He’s Coming!
A woman in her 50’s was standing on the sidewalk in a city. She had on a camel colored fedora with a long pheasant feather stuck in the band on the right side of it.
She also wore a brown trench coat that was mid-calf length. She wore slightly worn brown 2” pumps.
It was early evening, and the moon and some stars were coming out. It was raining slightly. There was traffic on the street with older cars passing by and tall buildings with stores, and offices in them.
There was a fire station down at the corner of the street and the police station was on the corner opposite it. I could see horses standing nearby. Someone was brushing them.
I wasn’t quite sure if they were police horses and part of the mounted unit or if they were part of the fire brigade. Then I heard the answer, “They are part of the Fire Brigade.”
The older woman looked up to the sky and reached out her hand and pointed towards the street, then lifted it up to the sky.
“Look! Look! It’s the Eastern Star! Look!” she yelled exuberantly.
As other people on the sidewalk looked up they too saw the bright star and were excitedly shouting about it.
End of dream…..
Eastern star = star from the east / Bethlehem Star that led the wise men to Jesus.
Woman = from the past older traditional religious church that needs reviving!!!
- From the past, because of them being part of the fire brigade.
- Because they are part of the past, there were always humans who controlled their reins / bridle. So the humans controlling them represent control / those who try to contain / control God and God’s revival, they want to stay where they are (spirits of religion / manipulation & control / rebellion / Jezebel and Ahab / anti-Christ and stubbornness) / don’t want to change.
- Revivalists / part of the GOD’S FIRE brigade!
Police Station across the street = humans who are trying to control (spirits of manipulation and control / religion / anti-Christ / rebellion / Jezebel and Ahab) GOD’s REVIVAL.
She points to the streets…
- She points to the streets because her arm/ hand is heavy from carrying tradition /religion /living/ staying in the past for so long. This is why her hand / arm didn’t immediately go up, even though she was excited.
- Because His coming needs to be shared on the streets of the nations
The woman points to the sky when she sees the star coming from the east / Bethlehem Star meaning His coming is at hand or very near!!!
Then I heard, “What is coming will not be contained or controlled by the spirit or will of humans.
I AM in control, and humans will not stop what I have planned and what is coming. This is ALL ABOUT ME!”
God Bless You!
~ Beverly Juelsgaard-Fischer
God has allowed Beverly to minister all over the world through the internet, and in person through conferences, church services, and small groups. Beverly’s heart is to see the Body of Christ walk in the freedom that God means for them, so they can develop a deep intimacy with Father God, Jesus and Holy Spirit. She ministers to others through prophetic words, and other gifts, bringing breakthrough and calling people into a constant pursuit of His Heart to actively hear His voice for themselves and others. Beverly lives near Danville, VA.