The LORD Says: “Surely seek The Holy Spirit!”
It wasn’t exactly a dream. It was an amazing Divine thing I do experience on occasion; (and I know other believers do too): My spirit receiving downloads from God during sleep, yet not dreaming.
While deep in sleep yesternight, my spirit was hearing repeatedly: “Surely seek The Holy Spirit!” “Surely seek The Holy Spirit!” “Surely seek The Holy Spirit!”
This glorious statement was made over and over and over again. The manner of speaking was comforting and authoritatively encouraging.
“Surely seek The Holy Spirit!” What does this mean?
- It means pray for The Promise of The Father; ask Him for The Holy Spirit, (Luke 11:13; 24:49);
- It means pray to “be filled with The Spirit,” (Ephesians 5:18; Acts 4:31);
- It means let the PRECIOUS Holy Spirit be your pursuit always;
- It means depend ENTIRELY on The Holy Spirit to guide you into all truth, (John 16:13);
- It means be LED by The Holy Spirit in all things at all times, (Romans. 8:14);
Therefore, my beloved brethren, let’s press in, yes, let’s continue earnestly in prayer (Luke 16;16; Colossians 4:2). Let us, “Surely seek The Holy Spirit.”
For we “shall be baptised with The Holy Spirit not many days from now.” (Acts 1:5).
This coming Pentecost will be like the very first one in Jerusalem, but, this time, BIGGER and around the world.
I encourage you to join The Pentecost Prayer and Fasting.
Please read the Word, “Tarry Until Pentecost: God Is Coming Like Never Before!” for details.
Surely seek The Holy Spirit.
“The LORD Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Grace be with you. Amen.” 2 Timothy 4:22.
“Farewell” Acts 15:29.
~ Jacob Awagah
Jacob Awagah, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, according to the promise of life which is in Christ Jesus, (2 Timothy 1:1).
“And having been perfected, He became the author of eternal salvation to all who obey Him,” Hebrews 5:9.