Declarations & Decrees: The Branch Christ Jesus/ Messiah Yeshua Is a Banner for the Peoples – Calling the Remnant of His People Home!
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelation 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
- I decree and declare to you, who WALK in the LORD’S WAYS, OBEY His Commission, JUDGE His House and GUARD His Courtyards, the Lord GIVES YOU FREE ACCESS among those who stand in His Heavenly Courts.
- I decree and declare God GAVE a SIGN and then sent His Servant, the BRANCH/ TZEMACH [Sprout] to REMOVE the GUILT of the Land in ONE DAY!
- I decree and declare a BRANCH emerged from the trunk of Jesse/ Yishai, a SHOOT grew from his roots.
The Spirit of the Lord rested on Him, the Spirit of WISDOM and UNDERSTANDING, the Spirit of COUNSEL and POWER, the Spirit of KNOWLEDGE and FEARING the Lord!
- I decree and declare the BRANCH, Jesus Christ/ Yeshua Messiah, does not JUDGE by what He SEES or decide by what He HEARS, but He JUDGES the Impoverished JUSTLY, He DECIDES FAIRLY for the Humble of the Land. JUSTICE is the BELT around His waist, FAITHFULNESS the SASH around His hips.
- I decree and declare Christ/ Messiah will RAISE HIS HAND a SECOND TIME to RECLAIM the REMNANT of His People who REMAIN. He will HOIST a BANNER for the Nations and ASSEMBLE the DISPERSED of Israel, gathering them from the FOUR CORNERS of the Earth!
- I decree and declare the People of God will SWOOP DOWN on the flank of the Philistines to the West; together they will PILLAGE the people to the East – they will put out their Hand over Edom and Moab, and the people of Ammon will OBEY them.
- I decree and declare the Lord will DRY UP the GULF of the EGYPTIAN SEA (Red Sea).
He will SHAKE His Hand over the Euphrates River to bring a Scorching Wind, DIVIDING it into SEVEN STREAMS and enabling People to cross dry-shod.
There will be a HIGHWAY for the REMNANT of HIS PEOPLE who are still left from Assyria, JUST AS THERE WAS FOR ISRAEL WHEN HE CAME OUT FROM THE LAND OF EGYPT.
- I decree and declare in the Lord’s time His angel will appear to lead you to SAFETY.
The Lord will give you details of where and what you are to do. He is WATCHING OUT for you and your loved ones.
- I decree and declare the BRANCH of Jesse, Jesus/ Yeshua settled with His family in the town called Nazareth/ Natzeret, so that what had been spoken by the PROPHETS would be fulfilled, that He would be called a Nazarene/ Natzrati (the root word is neser or netzer meaning a Branch).
- I decree and declare Christ/ Messiah is the REAL VINE, and His Father is the gardener.
Every branch that is part of Him, but FAILS TO BEAR FRUIT, He cuts off; and every BRANCH that does BEAR FRUIT, HE PRUNES, so that it may BEAR MORE FRUIT!
- I decree and declare You will STAY UNITED WITH CHRIST, as He is with you – for just as the branch can’t put on fruit by itself apart from the vine, so you can’t bear fruit apart from Him. HE IS THE VINE AND YOU ARE THE BRANCHES!
- I decree and declare Christ Jesus/ Messiah Yeshua is the VINE and YOU ARE THE BRANCHES.
You who STAY UNITED WITH HIM, and He with you, are the ones who BEAR MUCH FRUIT; because apart from Christ you can’t do a thing.
Unless you REMAIN UNITED with Him, you are thrown away like a branch that will dry up.
- I decree and declare YOU WILL REMAIN UNITED with Christ Jesus/ Messiah Yeshua, and His Words with you, so as you ask whatever you want, it will happen for you.
This is how His Father is GLORIFIED – in your BEARING MUCH FRUIT; this is how you will PROVE to be His DISCIPLES.
- I declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“7 “Thus says the Lord of hosts, ‘If you will walk in My ways and if you will perform My service, then you will also govern My house and also have charge of My courts, and I will grant you free access among these who are standing here. 8 Now listen, Joshua the high priest, you and your friends who are sitting in front of you — indeed they are men who are a symbol, for behold, I am going to bring in My servant the Branch. 9 For behold, the stone that I have set before Joshua; on one stone are seven eyes. Behold, I will engrave an inscription on it,’ declares the Lord of hosts, ‘and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day…’” Zechariah 3:7-9.
“1 Then a shoot will spring from the stem of Jesse, and a branch from his roots will bear fruit. 2 The Spirit of the Lord will rest on Him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and strength, the spirit of knowledge and the fear of the Lord. 3 And He will delight in the fear of the Lord, and He will not judge by what His eyes see, nor make a decision by what His ears hear; 4 but with righteousness He will judge the poor, and decide with fairness for the afflicted of the earth; and He will strike the earth with the rod of His mouth, and with the breath of His lips He will slay the wicked. 5 Also righteousness will be the belt about His loins, and faithfulness the belt about His waist……
…….. 10 Then in that day the nations will resort to the root of Jesse, who will stand as a signal for the peoples; and His resting place will be glorious. 11 Then it will happen on that day that the Lord will again recover the second time with His hand the remnant of His people, who will remain, from Assyria, Egypt, Pathros, Cush, Elam, Shinar, Hamath, and from the islands of the sea. 12 And He will lift up a standard for the nations and assemble the banished ones of Israel, and will gather the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth. 13 Then the jealousy of Ephraim will depart, and those who harass Judah will be cut off; Ephraim will not be jealous of Judah, and Judah will not harass Ephraim. 14 They will swoop down on the slopes of the Philistines on the west; together they will plunder the sons of the east; they will possess Edom and Moab, and the sons of Ammon will be subject to them. 15 And the Lord will utterly destroy the tongue of the Sea of Egypt; and He will wave His hand over the River with His scorching wind; and He will strike it into seven streams and make men walk over dry-shod. 16 And there will be a highway from Assyria for the remnant of His people who will be left, just as there was for Israel in the day that they came up out of the land of Egypt,” Isaiah 11:1-5, 10-16.
“19 But when Herod died, behold, an angel of the Lord *appeared in a dream to Joseph in Egypt, and said, 20 “Get up, take the Child and His mother, and go into the land of Israel; for those who sought the Child’s life are dead.” 21 So Joseph got up, took the Child and His mother, and came into the land of Israel. 22 But when he heard that Archelaus was reigning over Judea in place of his father Herod, he was afraid to go there. Then after being warned by God in a dream, he left for the regions of Galilee, 23 and came and lived in a city called Nazareth. This was to fulfill what was spoken through the prophets: “He shall be called a Nazarene,” Matthew 2:19-23.
“I am the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser. 2 Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit, He takes away; and every branch that bears fruit, He prunes it so that it may bear more fruit. 3 You are already clean because of the word which I have spoken to you. 4 Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself unless it abides in the vine, so neither can you unless you abide in Me. 5 I am the vine, you are the branches; he who abides in Me and I in him, he bears much fruit, for apart from Me you can do nothing. 6 If anyone does not abide in Me, he is thrown away as a branch and dries up; and they gather them, and cast them into the fire and they are burned. 7 If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. 8 My Father is glorified by this, that you bear much fruit, and so prove to be My disciples,” John 15:1-8.
~ Dawn Flores
Dawn Flores has been involved in the Lord’s ministry, in lay capacities, since 1971. Although faithfully attending congregations, volunteering and attending prayer meetings, and growing in her understanding of the Hebrew Scriptures, it wasn’t until 2015 that she began to receive greater revelations from the Lord. Throughout 2015 and 2016 Dawn’s networking throughout Washington, USA and British Columbia, Canada increased. She also started the Washington State Revival Network to facilitate communications between congregations, and encourage individuals to visit groups experiencing REVIVAL. In June 2017 the Lord began expanding Dawn’s ministry to the Nations: first into Africa, then India, Pakistan and Asian countries. Her heart is to reach those in the rural and less populated areas as well as the larger cities.
Dawn’s Facebook page, Synergy of the Ages – NW (Believers of the Most High God).
Blog: Synergy of the Ages – NW (An Appeal to Heaven).