I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelation 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
- I decree and declare you who have STAYED with the Lord and remained FAITHFUL are being given APPOINTMENTS by the Lord.
Understand that the Adversary has demanded to have you for himself, to SIFT you like wheat!
But the Lord has prayed for you, that your TRUST will not fail.
- I decree and declare that though you may fall, once you have turned back in REPENTANCE, STRENGTHEN your fellow Believers!
Though you are willing to go to prison and to death, some of you will fall.
Understand that you are NOT REJECTED.
There is HEALING and STRENGTH available to you who repent.
The Lord’s/ Adonai’s arms are open wide.
- I decree and declare the Lord/ Adonai is your PROVISION. Take what you need and protect yourself as necessary.
For many will be against you.
The Spirit/ Ruach of the Lord/ Adonai will NEVER LEAVE you nor forsake you.
He is LEADING you and His Angels are PROTECTING you in all your Ways.
- I decree and declare the Spirit/ Ruach HELPS us in our weakness, for we don’t know how to pray the way we should, but the Spirit/ Ruach Himself PLEADS on our behalf with groanings too deep for words; the One who SEARCHES hearts KNOWS EXACTLY what the Spirit/ Ruach is thinking, because His pleadings for God’s People ACCORD with GOD’S WILL!
- I decree and declare God CAUSES Everything to WORK TOGETHER for the GOOD of those who LOVE God and are CALLED in ACCORDANCE with His PURPOSE; because those whom He knew in advance, He also determined in advance would be conformed to the Pattern of His Son, so that He might be the firstborn among many brothers; and those whom He thus determined in advance, He also CALLED; and those whom He called, He also caused to be considered RIGHTEOUS; and those whom He caused to be considered RIGHTEOUS HE ALSO GLORIFIED!
- I decree and declare if God is FOR US, who can be against us?
He Who DID NOT SPARE even His own Son, but gave Him up on BEHALF OF US ALL – is it possible that, having given us His Son, He would not give us everything else too? So who will bring a charge against God’s Chosen People?
It is CERTAINLY NOT GOD – He is the One Who CAUSES us to be considered RIGHTEOUS!
Who can separate us from the LOVE of Christ/ Messiah?
Trouble? Hardship? Persecution? Hunger? Poverty? Danger? War? in all these things we are MORE THAN CONQUERORS, through the One Who loved us.
- I decree and declare I am living in DIRECT RELATIONSHIP with God/Elohim.
When Christ/Messiah was executed on the Cross as a criminal, I was too, so that my proud EGO NO LONGER LIVES.
But Christ/ Messiah LIVES in me, and the Life I now live in my body I live by the same TRUSTING FAITHFULNESS that the Son of God Had, Who loved me and gave Himself up for me.
- I decree and declare as we come to Jesus Christ/ Yeshua Messiah, the LIVING STONE, rejected by People but CHOSEN by God and PRECIOUS to Him, we, as living stones, are being BUILT into a spiritual House to be Priests/ Cohanim SET APART for God to offer spiritual sacrifices ACCEPTABLE to Him through Jesus Christ/ Yeshua Messiah.
- I decree and declare to you who KEEP TRUSTING, He is PRECIOUS; but to those who are not trusting, “The very stone that the builders rejected has become the CORNERSTONE”, also He is a Stone that will make People STUMBLE, a Rock over which they will trip.
They are stumbling at the Word, disobeying it – as had been planned.
But you are a CHOSEN PEOPLE, the King’s Priests/ Cohanim, a Holy Nation, a People for God to POSSESS!
- I decree and declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“28 “You are those who have stood by Me in My trials; 29 and just as My Father has granted Me a kingdom, I grant you 30 that you may eat and drink at My table in My kingdom, and you will sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
31 “Simon, Simon, behold, Satan has demanded permission to sift you like wheat; 32 but I have prayed for you, that your faith may not fail; and you, when once you have turned again, strengthen your brothers.” 33 But he said to Him, “Lord, with You I am ready to go both to prison and to death!” 34 And He said, “I say to you, Peter, the rooster will not crow today until you have denied three times that you know Me.”
35 And He said to them, “When I sent you out without money belt and bag and sandals, you did not lack anything, did you?” They said, “No, nothing.” 36 And He said to them, “But now, whoever has a money belt is to take it along, likewise also a bag, and whoever has no sword is to sell his coat and buy one. 37 For I tell you that this which is written must be fulfilled in Me, ‘And He was numbered with transgressors’; for that which refers to Me has its fulfillment,”” Luke 22:28-37.
“26 In the same way the Spirit also helps our weakness; for we do not know how to pray as we should, but the Spirit Himself intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words; 27 and He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the Spirit is, because He intercedes for the saints according to the will of God.
28 And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose. 29 For those whom He foreknew, He also predestined to become conformed to the image of His Son, so that He would be the firstborn among many brethren; 30 and these whom He predestined, He also called; and these whom He called, He also justified; and these whom He justified, He also glorified.
31 What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who is against us? 32 He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him over for us all, how will He not also with Him freely give us all things? 33 Who will bring a charge against God’s elect? God is the one who justifies; 34 who is the one who condemns? Christ Jesus is He who died, yes, rather who was raised, who is at the right hand of God, who also intercedes for us. 35 Who will separate us from the love of Christ? Will tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? 36 Just as it is written, “For Your sake we are being put to death all day long; we were considered as sheep to be slaughtered.”
37 But in all these things we overwhelmingly conquer through Him who loved us. 38 For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, 39 nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord,” Romans 8:26-39.
“19 For through the Law I died to the Law, so that I might live to God. 20 I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me. 21 I do not nullify the grace of God, for if righteousness comes through the Law, then Christ died needlessly,” Galatians 2:19-21.
“4 And coming to Him as to a living stone which has been rejected by men, but is choice and precious in the sight of God, 5 you also, as living stones, are being built up as a spiritual house for a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. 6 For this is contained in Scripture: “Behold, I lay in Zion a choice stone, a precious cornerstone, and he who believes in Him will not be disappointed.”
7 This precious value, then, is for you who believe; but for those who disbelieve, “The stone which the builders rejected, this became the very corner stone,” 8 and, “A stone of stumbling and a rock of offense”; for they stumble because they are disobedient to the word, and to this doom they were also appointed.
9 But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for God’s own possession, so that you may proclaim the excellencies of Him who has called you out of darkness into His marvelous light; 10 for you once were not a people, but now you are the people of God; you had not received mercy, but now you have received mercy,” 1 Peter 2:4-10.
~ Dawn Flores
Dawn Flores has been involved in the Lord’s ministry, in lay capacities, since 1971. Although faithfully attending congregations, volunteering and attending prayer meetings, and growing in her understanding of the Hebrew Scriptures, it wasn’t until 2015 that she began to receive greater revelations from the Lord. Throughout 2015 and 2016 Dawn’s networking throughout Washington, USA and British Columbia, Canada increased. She also started the Washington State Revival Network to facilitate communications between congregations, and encourage individuals to visit groups experiencing REVIVAL. In June 2017 the Lord began expanding Dawn’s ministry to the Nations: first into Africa, then India, Pakistan and Asian countries. Her heart is to reach those in the rural and less populated areas as well as the larger cities.
Dawn’s Facebook page, Synergy of the Ages – NW (Believers of the Most High God).
Blog: Synergy of the Ages – NW (An Appeal to Heaven).