The LORD says: “The word ‘Gospel’ is about My life and what I did.”
The Gospel is also said to be ‘good news’ So what is this ‘good news’ about?
The ‘good news’ is about what God has done for you, is doing for you and will do for you:
- Through faith in Who I AM and obedience to Me you are saved from going to hell,
- Through the redemption I obtained for you at Calvary you can enter heaven,
- God makes you His adopted children with all the benefits this has for you,
- He enters you into an intimate relationship with Him which is called a ‘salvation relationship’ (John 17:3) because you are His adopted child.
There are four aspects to this relationship:
- You are His adopted child with all the rights, roles, responsibilities and rewards of an adopted child because this adoption makes you a relative of Him,
- He is also a King so you are His servant,
- You are His citizen so defend His Kingdom and do your part to maintain it on earth — a caretaker being a steward of all He gives you to look after for Him,
- You represent Him and are to tell others about what He has done for them, is doing and will do for them. This is done out of His Quality of Love in you so that others can have the same relationship and benefits that you have because of your relationship with Him.
This salvation relationship must be maintained to reap all the benefits of it. There are four main aspects to this:
- Faith: Without faith in God it is impossible to please Him as you will not properly believe in Who He is and what He has done for you.
- Lordship (obedience): He is a king so needs to be obeyed or you do not belong to His Kingdom but to the other one ruled by satan.
- Holiness: This is a rejection of all the enemy king tries to have you do to remove you from this personal, family relationship with God.
- Stewardship: This is correctly caring for all He gives you both physically and spiritually.
These attitudes should result from your Love for Him and appreciation and thanksgiving for what He has done for you.
What should be out response to His Love:
- Treat Him as an intimate relative,
- His Quality of Love in you from which all your service to Him should result from.
You need to remember why God made you:
- He is complete in Himself and does not need you so He created you for what He could do for you!
- To relate to Him as His child. This is why The Bible begins and ends with mankind in a perfect relationship with God.
- To enjoy the relationship you have with His other children.
- To return to Him the Love He gives you.
Until you understand God’s Love for you we will not relate to Him and serve Him and others as you should.
Salvation is a relationship with your spiritual Father in heaven as a child of His because of His adoption of you as part of His Family with all the roles, responsibilities, rights and rewards a family member has.
The Christian life is an expression of these roles that show we belong to His Family and His relative if they are expressed correctly in some way even if only in the learning of how to express them.
As a child matures and becomes more responsible so too we mature and are more accountable for how we express these roles.
Remember that God does not examine our results but our attitudes to Him. So you should always aim at developing correct family attitudes towards Him.
~ Through Neville Salvetti
Neville Salvetti is a deliverance minister and can be contacted via The Web Pages of Neville Salvetti and at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you desire deliverance or to know how to do it.
Neville have been told to preach three things:
♥ Deliverance ♥ How to Hear The Holy Spirit ♥ How to fight Satan
This is the need of the hour as it demonstrates The Kingdom of God, which is what attracts people to Jesus.