I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelations 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
- I decree and declare the LIGHT of God has been seen by those who live in darkness.
The LIGHT has dawned upon those living in the Land that lies in the shadow of death.
God has ENLARGED the Nation and INCREASED their joy; they REJOICE in His Presence as if rejoicing at harvest time!
- I decree and declare the YOKE that has weighed the People down, the bar across their shoulders has been BROKEN by the Hand of God; He breaks every yoke.
Jesus the Christ/ Yeshua the Messiah came to SET THE CAPTIVES FREE!
- I decree and declare a CHILD was born to us, a SON was given to us; DOMINION rests on His Shoulders, and He is known as the Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Father of Eternity, Prince of Peace, Jesus the Christ/ Yeshua the Messiah!
- I decree and declare the Christ/ Messiah was born to SECURE and SUSTAIN the DOMINION and perpetuate the PEACE of the Throne and Kingdom of David through JUSTICE and RIGHTEOUSNESS henceforth and FOREVER!
The zeal of the Lord of Hosts will accomplish it!
- I decree and declare HAPPY is anyone who FEARS the Lord/ Adonai and greatly DELIGHTS in His Commands.
His descendants will be POWERFUL on the Earth, a BLESSED GENERATION of UPRIGHT People!
- I decree and declare to the Upright, God SHINES LIKE A LIGHT in the dark, MERCIFUL, COMPASSIONATE and RIGHTEOUS.
Things go well with the person who is MERCIFUL and lends, who conducts his affairs with fairness; for he will NEVER BE MOVED!
- I decree and declare you are not frightened by bad news, but REMAIN STEADY, TRUSTING in the Lord/ Adonai.
Your heart is set firm, you are not afraid, but will finally LOOK IN TRIUMPH at your enemies.
- I decree and declare Jesus Christ/ Yeshua Messiah, the Word is God and was in the beginning with God! In Him was Life, and the Life was the LIGHT of mankind.
The LIGHT SHINES in the darkness, and the darkness cannot suppress it!
- I decree and declare John/ Yochanan came to be a TESTIMONY, to BEAR WITNESS concerning the LIGHT, so that through him everyone might put his TRUST in God and be FAITHFUL to Him!
- I decree and declare Jesus/ Yeshua is the TRUE LIGHT, which gives LIGHT to everyone entering the World. He was in the World – the World came to be through Him – yet the World did not know Him.
- I decree and declare to as many as RECEIVE HIM, to those who put their TRUST in His Person and Power, He gives the RIGHT to become CHILDREN of God, not because of bloodline, physical impulse or human intention, but because of God.
- I decree and declare the Word became a Human Being and lived with us, and WE SAW His Shekinah Glory of the Father’s only Son, full of GRACE and TRUTH!
- I decree and declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“2 The people who walk in darkness will see a great light; those who live in a dark land, the light will shine on them. 3 You shall multiply the nation, You shall increase their gladness; they will be glad in Your presence as with the gladness of harvest, as men rejoice when they divide the spoil. 4 For You shall break the yoke of their burden and the staff on their shoulders, the rod of their oppressor, as at the battle of Midian. 5 For every boot of the booted warrior in the battle tumult, and cloak rolled in blood, will be for burning, fuel for the fire. 6 For a child will be born to us, a son will be given to us; and the government will rest on His shoulders; and His name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace. 7 There will be no end to the increase of His government or of peace, on the throne of David and over his kingdom, to establish it and to uphold it with justice and righteousness from then on and forevermore. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will accomplish this,” Isaiah 9:2-7.
“1 Praise the Lord! How blessed is the man who fears the Lord, who greatly delights in His commandments. 2 His descendants will be mighty on earth; the generation of the upright will be blessed. 3 Wealth and riches are in his house, and his righteousness endures forever. 4 Light arises in the darkness for the upright; He is gracious and compassionate and righteous. 5 It is well with the man who is gracious and lends; He will maintain his cause in judgment. 6 For he will never be shaken; the righteous will be remembered forever. 7 He will not fear evil tidings; His heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord. 8 His heart is upheld, he will not fear, until he looks with satisfaction on his adversaries. 9 He has given freely to the poor, His righteousness endures forever; His horn will be exalted in honor. 10 The wicked will see it and be vexed, He will gnash his teeth and melt away; the desire of the wicked will perish,” Psalm 112:1-10.
“1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being. 4 In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. 5 The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it. 6 There came a man sent from God, whose name was John. 7 He came as a witness, to testify about the Light, so that all might believe through him. 8 He was not the Light, but he came to testify about the Light. 9 There was the true Light which, coming into the world, enlightens every man. 10 He was in the world, and the world was made through Him, and the world did not know Him. 11 He came to His own, and those who were His own did not receive Him. 12 But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, even to those who believe in His name, 13 who were born, not of blood nor of the will of the flesh nor of the will of man, but of God. 14 And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we saw His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth,” John 1:1-14.
~ Dawn Flores
Dawn Flores has been involved in the Lord’s ministry, in lay capacities, since 1971. Although faithfully attending congregations, volunteering and attending prayer meetings, and growing in her understanding of the Hebrew Scriptures, it wasn’t until 2015 that she began to receive greater revelations from the Lord. Throughout 2015 and 2016 Dawn’s networking throughout Washington, USA and British Columbia, Canada increased. She also started the Washington State Revival Network to facilitate communications between congregations, and encourage individuals to visit groups experiencing REVIVAL. In June 2017 the Lord began expanding Dawn’s ministry to the Nations: first into Africa, then India, Pakistan and Asian countries. Her heart is to reach those in the rural and less populated areas as well as the larger cities.
Dawn’s Facebook page, Synergy of the Ages – NW (Believers of the Most High God).
Blog: Synergy of the Ages – NW (An Appeal to Heaven).